• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Mizzou @ West Virginia, 11:00 CST, FS1

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed in the coaching on both sides of the ball. I know this team has tons of young players playing, but this defense is way too good for this crap

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW we see why all those SEC east schools protested so hard to keep WVU out of the SEC when Saban was trying to make the conference truly elite by grabbing WVU. Instead, they are stuck with this and a network that nobody watches..

:lol:
BIG12! BIG12!BIG12!

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme....but how was that not pass interference in end zone?? Mizzou got called for 2 terrible ones early

Officials were almost as bad as some of the play calling by Mizzou

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW we see why all those SEC east schools protested so hard to keep WVU out of the SEC when Saban was trying to make the conference truly elite by grabbing WVU. Instead, they are stuck with this and a network that nobody watches..

:lol:
BIG12! BIG12!BIG12!

This is satire...correct?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme....but how was that not pass interference in end zone?? Mizzou got called for 2 terrible ones early

Officials were almost as bad as some of the play calling by Mizzou

I agree 100%. It was home cooking on those calls and I hate that

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%. It was home cooking on those calls and I hate that

I don't know about home cooking, just shitty SEC officials. Just like they killed us when we had that reverse play call and it was open.....they stop the previous play for review, when he clearly had the first down.

Mizzou blew too many chances. They get the gift fumble inside the 6 and run 2 stupid plays up the middle. Missed 2 FG's from true freshman kicker. We had true freshman RB fumble at WV 24 after 2 long pass plays. Dropped several passes that would have been big games. And allowed too many big plays including on 3rd and long

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pathetic performance. This team might win 1 game

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about home cooking, just shitty SEC officials. Just like they killed us when we had that reverse play call and it was open.....they stop the previous play for review, when he clearly had the first down.

Mizzou blew too many chances. They get the gift fumble inside the 6 and run 2 stupid plays up the middle. Missed 2 FG's from true freshman kicker. We had true freshman RB fumble at WV 24 after 2 long pass plays. Dropped several passes that would have been big games. And allowed too many big plays including on 3rd and long

Dude those were no where near PI's against you. That was horrible, then our linebacker at the end runs into your receivers route before the ball gets there an no call. I honestly hate winning like this.

But you guys did have a lot of drops. An really only woke up on offense in the 2nd and 4th quarter. If I'm Heupel I'm calling slants all game. We couldn't defend them. But yeah you guys did drop a bunch too.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a pathetic performance. This team might win 1 game

I don't agree with that at all. 460 yards of offense....defense will probably be pissed. Too much talent. However, need to scrap having LB's in passing situations defending receivers. #34 LB way too slow.....should not play much. We have tons of LB's that can run

I like Black, Mason, Johnson and Hall at WR.

Lock look much improved

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and at one point Boston College had the best defense statistic wise last year but they weren't stronger than: Alabama, LSU, ND, Clemson, Ohio State, Ole Miss or FSU either.

You guys weren't top 6 in the SEC let alone in the country and the proof is on the field so again just stop with delusional nonsense.
To be fair, though, one thing you have to remember is last year they were ranked that with a terrible offense. They were given short field after short field with little rest and almost always answered the call.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with that at all. 460 yards of offense....defense will probably be pissed. Too much talent. However, need to scrap having LB's in passing situations defending receivers. #34 LB way too slow.....should not play much. We have tons of LB's that can run

I like Black, Mason, Johnson and Hall at WR.

Lock look much improved
This is why in hindsight opening with WVU was a bad idea (I know, I know, this was made years in advance). They just looked like a team with a new coaching staff. Offense showed flashes, and the pass game already looks better than last year. But they just looked like a team trying to figure things out with personnel and play calls, and it's easier to do that against SEMO than WVU. The way they used Zanders was a great example of that. Looks like he'll do well in his role, but they kept using him at the wrong time.

Glad they rebounded from a bad start to at least move the ball, which is also a step up from last year.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why in hindsight opening with WVU was a bad idea (I know, I know, this was made years in advance). They just looked like a team with a new coaching staff. Offense showed flashes, and the pass game already looks better than last year. But they just looked like a team trying to figure things out with personnel and play calls, and it's easier to do that against SEMO than WVU. The way they used Zanders was a great example of that. Looks like he'll do well in his role, but they kept using him at the wrong time.

Glad they rebounded from a bad start to at least move the ball, which is also a step up from last year.

Schedules are made in advance....you never know what you have

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedules are made in advance....you never know what you have
Yeah, that was more of an in hindsight/MMQB thing. Obviously when it was made (back in 2011 I think?) no one had any clue this would've been the scenario.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Black looked like a good weapon once him and Lock got comfortable. A guy I'm interested in is Dominic Collins once he gets settled.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason and Johnson are going to be really good...I like Hall as well