• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota vs Wash St. - Holiday bowl, ESPN, 4pm PST

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And literally the most likeliest team in college football history to shit themselves doing what they do is that proof to you? :L

Again, might want to look into a subject before trying to chime in on it. Would save you loads of embarrassment. Just trying to help.

What is your argument for Wisconsin not finishing top 4 in the PAC? Because thee overrated 4th place PAC team chokes? Really? Does that seem like a logical response?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your argument for Wisconsin not finishing top 4 in the PAC? Because thee overrated 4th place PAC team chokes? Really? Does that seem like a logical response?
So You also believe if one Washington fan says something it means we all said it? Do I have that correct? :L

I don't project such stupidity. It isn't a knowable thing.

I mean you do get that dayman just loves getting under the skin of those idiots right?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So You also believe if one Washington fan says something it means we all said it? Do I have that correct? :L

I don't project such stupidity. It isn't a knowable thing.

I mean you do get that dayman just loves getting under the skin of those idiots right?

I believe that first sentence as much as you feel the need to stick up for him. You sticking up for him and that Johnnycomelately Alaskan clown that laughed when I said Wisky was easy top 4 in the PAC is beyond projecting stupidity.

Perhaps dayman should use his head, before projecting the PAC as a conference worth a damn. Perhaps

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that first sentence as much as you feel the need to stick up for him. You sticking up for him and that Johnnycomelately Alaskan clown that laughed when I said Wisky was easy top 4 in the PAC is beyond projecting stupidity.

Perhaps dayman should use his head, before projecting the PAC as a conference worth a damn. Perhaps

:ipw:

So, just to be clear, your claim is that Wisconsin would finish top 4 in the Pac, which proves the conference isn't worth a damn, especially compared to their own amazing conference that they finished in the top 4?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:ipw:

So, just to be clear, you're claim is that Wisconsin would finish top 4 in the Pac, which prove the conference isn't worth a damn, especially compared to their own amazing conference that they finished in the top 4?

Atleast top 4, although I understand your confusion considering the PAC #4 couldn't beat a half depleted the #7 B1G team or in season the second best PAC team got crushed by the 4th best b1g team maybe I was underestimating the Badgers.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So this applies to me how? :noidea: Because I like to poke sticks on a board where that is encouraged I'm to blame for the things other people say?

Curious why a WV fan is trying to talk a bunch of smack on a day when their own ranked team lost to a very mediocre unranked Miami team. I mean usually one comes from a position of strength when trying to puff ones chest out. Odd timing this is.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this applies to me how? :noidea: Because I like to poke sticks on a board where that is encouraged I'm to blame for the things other people say?

Curious why a WV fan is trying to talk a bunch of smack on a day when their own ranked team lost to a very mediocre unranked Miami team. I mean usually one comes from a position of strength when trying to puff ones chest out. Odd timing this is.

If it doesn't apply to you, don't respond. An don't get your bunches in a tizzy when countless times evidence is shown to logically support my Wisconsin premise.

I am still a "fan" of a b1g team because (unfortunately) I have a masters from one. Not trying to brag, just literally trying to say why I stick up for said conference. Ohh, an I'm not a WVU fan ethier.

Just calling it like I see it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Pac fan. I don't root for conferences. I want USC to get their shit pushed in and left for dead. I laughed at WSU losing to a team with 10% of it's roster on suspension.

If you want to bang a drum for a conference it tells me you don't have a team in that conference worth rooting for. Conference nutswingers are by definition fans of shitty teams.

And lol at saying you aren't a WV fan. :L

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast top 4, although I understand your confusion considering the PAC #4 couldn't beat a half depleted the #7 B1G team or in season the second best PAC team got crushed by the 4th best b1g team maybe I was underestimating the Badgers.
I am confused. You're saying WSU living up to their name makes you think you underestimated Wisconsin?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused. You're saying WSU living up to their name makes you think you underestimated Wisconsin?
Naw, WV fan was drank after his team lost today.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Pac fan. I don't root for conferences. I want USC to get their shit pushed in and left for dead. I laughed at WSU losing to a team with 10% of it's roster on suspension.

If you want to bang a drum for a conference it tells me you don't have a team in that conference worth rooting for. Conference nutswingers are by definition fans of shitty teams.

And lol at saying you aren't a WV fan. :L

I'm not a WVU fan, I'm an alumnus. There's a difference.

An I'm not conference nutswinging one bit. I'm merely pointing out that I was laughed out for suggesting Wisconsin would finish no worse then 4th in the PAC. What we have to go on may suggest I under valued Wisconsin in a conference like the PAC.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the PAC absolutely. Just going with the evidence I had to work with.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a WVU fan, I'm an alumnus. There's a difference.

An I'm not conference nutswinging one bit. I'm merely pointing out that I was laughed out for suggesting Wisconsin would finish no worse then 4th in the PAC. What we have to go on may suggest I under valued Wisconsin in a conference like the PAC.
Fan is short for fanatic. It simply means you are really into something. Most fans of college teams are indeed alumni. Not all and it isn't required, but that's the majority. You have WV in your name, avi, and team icons. Seems pretty fanatical to anyone looking at it.

I don't give two shits about all of this endless and futile debate over which conference is better than which. The nature of a 12 game schedule with only 3-4 against teams other than your league and generally at most only 1 against teams from good conferences and then bowls to use to gauge leaves any comparison highly subjective at best. The nature of bowl games are that emotions and effort are big stories. Some teams really want to be there and others don't. That's not a true test of which team is really best. If UW manages to upset Bama it doesn't automatically mean 'the pac' is better than 'the sec'. I mean of course fans of pac teams will say that shit. Trolling and taunting are a way of life up here. But it doesn't mean that's the case.

So excuse me while I once again say stop confusing me, just me, with other Washington fans that might be banging some other drum. I ain't them.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just being a West Virginia alumnus mean you no longer bang your cousins or just sometimes? It's a weird phrase, I'm just an alumnus.