• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota vs Wash St. - Holiday bowl, ESPN, 4pm PST

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is my enemy Sunday Night and Monday Afternoon!
That's not good place to be, the bad side of a monkey. We all know what happened to the owner of the Old Navy monkey.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By ranked team I'm sure he'd mean not an overranked mid-major. I doubt any team in the top 15 would lose to them. Did they play a single ranked team at all this year?

All that matters is they faced a much tougher out of conference schedule than the Huskies. :pound:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that matters is they faced a much tougher out of conference schedule than the Huskies. :pound:
... said no one that understands football. But you keep laughing at your dumb self.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're here. I think @Great Dayne is looking for someone who cares about the Wisconsin/WMU game to make an avi bet with.

Stop running from the bet like a Chicken and man up. You're lying when you say you don't care since you literally talk about Wisconsin all the time. If you didn't care about them you wouldn't post so frequently about them. Just a quick glance at your history proves this.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop running from the bet like a Chicken and man up. You're lying when you say you don't care since you literally talk about Wisconsin all the time. If you didn't care about them you wouldn't post so frequently about them. Just a quick glance at your history proves this.
So you can't tell the difference between trolling fans that bite every bait put in front of them and actually caring about what their team does on the field? Neat.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at the pathetic Wisconsin fan trying to desperately find something to make his game worth while.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They probably won't shit themselves against Penn state, too.
Or duck playing Washington

giphy.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of USC, they're on the horizon.

Game II of 2017... If we're bein technical. (Gonna be brutal. We lose waaaay too many guys to hang with that.)

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much, much tougher.

(Although last year was worse. Sparty and tOSU. Even though Sparty came to Kalamazoo.)

Well, I'm sure if they would've won those games they would be in the Final four this year.

Remember your QB just needs to chuck shit up for grabs vs our 3,4,5 CB's since they're to dumb to turn their head around to get the int. So unless they learned their lesson PSU laid out the template to beat our defense. Don't run up the middle and don't throw down the middle of the field or throw to our #1 CB unless you want int's.

Good luck

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the pathetic Wisconsin fan trying to desperately find something to make his game worth while.
USC faced a tougher OOC than Wisconsin

and you were embarrassed just like the puppies will be this week. If you won the game or at least made it close then I would give them some credit. Kudos for at least having the balls to play a tough opponent.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm sure if they would've won those games they would be in the Final four this year.

Remember your QB just needs to chuck shit up for grabs vs our 3,4,5 CB's since they're to dumb to turn their head around to get the int. So unless they learned their lesson PSU laid out the template to beat our defense. Don't run up the middle and don't throw down the middle of the field or throw to our #1 CB unless you want int's.

Good luck
Terrell has 32 TDs to 3 picks this year. Chucking it up there doesn't happen much. A lot of short passes and YAC. Two RBs with nice hands, an excellent receiving TE and well, Corey Davis is kinda real good.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you were embarrassed just like the puppies will be this week. If you won the game or at least made it close then I would give them some credit. Kudos for at least having the balls to play a tough opponent.
Yeah, I hate it when teams puss out of games against their tough opponents. Like Wisconsin, what a bunch of fucking pussies.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or duck playing Washington

giphy.gif

I know you're joking but for anyone that reviewed the article it was canceled in 2014 when the Huskies finished 806 and lost to a BIG 12 team in a bowl. Badgers ended up facing LSU Bama and LSU in the following seasons. You would have to be a moron to believe they were nervous to play the puppies. If anything they were not up to the standard of teams that the Badges desire to face. Also it said they were knocked off the schedule due to BIG scheduling confilctions for so the 2018 and 2021 games were canceled.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hate it when teams puss out of games against their tough opponents. Like Wisconsin, what a bunch of fucking pussies.

Keep playing Rutgers like a little bitch boy you're

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin lost to Penn State. SC is playing the best team in the B1G. Would you like to take an avy bet on the USC/Penn State game? I'm willing to bet SC can do what Wisconsin failed too and beat PSU.Loser wears the winners Avy of choice until the start of next season avatars can be changed at any point?I'll take SC over the B1G champion

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell has 32 TDs to 3 picks this year. Chucking it up there doesn't happen much. A lot of short passes and YAC. Two RBs with nice hands, an excellent receiving TE and well, Corey Davis is kinda real good.

So you have an efficient methodical QB with some solid weapons on offense. As long as he gets the ball out quick and finds the mismatches he can do well. What style of defense do you run. I see they rarely relinquish more than 30 points in a game.