• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Queen City Bowl: Virginia Tech Vs. Kentucky - 12pm ET, ESPN

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? So he overthrows that pass like he did all day, and they do a QB draw the next play like I'm sure they would and get stopped, he was still in their heads all day in a loss?

Really weird way to look at the game.

I saw Bud Foster getting outcoached and unable to stop a Wildcat offense that he had a month to prepare. No way Bowden should have ran for 100, much less 200+. Really really poor coaching.

Props to Bowden getting it done, even though Kentucky was one dimensional. VT committed some stupid disciplinary penalties that kept Kentucky drives going.

It shouldn't have come down to Kentucky being in VT's red zone with :19 to win the game.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? So he overthrows that pass like he did all day, and they do a QB draw the next play like I'm sure they would and get stopped, he was still in their heads all day in a loss?

Really weird way to look at the game.

I saw Bud Foster getting outcoached and unable to stop a Wildcat offense that he had a month to prepare. No way Bowden should have ran for 100, much less 200+. Really really poor coaching.
In fairness to Foster, Georgia and Tennessee were really the only 2 defenses to slow this offense down....and even in those games Bowden still got his

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to Bowden getting it done, even though Kentucky was one dimensional. VT committed some stupid disciplinary penalties that kept Kentucky drives going.

It shouldn't have come down to Kentucky being in VT's red zone with :19 to win the game.

Agreed. Especially since Bowden fumbled the ball on the 4th and 1 before the refs ruled forward progress