• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you are used to being mediocre? I was mortified when UMn lost to BG last year and Purdue this year, and Iowa today. But I have standards.

I understand why a Cougar fan might not. I mean, 9-2 vs nobody may be the best UW can hope for? I'll admit the win over Oregon MAY end up to be a good win, or it may end up being a win over an overrated team? We'll see if Utah still has their # like they did last year or not?
LOL MN goal is to be mediocre. This was their 2nd best team in 20 years and they might finish .500

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best OOC win was a bad CU team.

Sit down.

No, that was just an ooc win vs a team other programs played, and did NOT beat more impressively.

UMn also beat someone 38-0. A team that has won several games since.

And UMn also beat someone 62-10.

Oregon's best OOC win also lost to ECU

ECU!!!!!!!!!!

and got pummeled by Liberty and lost to Arkansas and Notre Dame(who lost to Stanford and Marshall).

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was just an ooc win vs a team other programs played, and did NOT beat more impressively.

UMn also beat someone 38-0. A team that has won several games since.

And UMn also beat someone 62-10.

Oregon's best OOC win also lost to ECU

ECU!!!!!!!!!!

and got pummeled by Liberty and lost to Arkansas and Notre Dame(who lost to Stanford and Marshall).

What was Minnys best OOC win?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL MN goal is to be mediocre. This was their 2nd best team in 20 years and they might finish .500
2nd best? 2 other 9 win and an 11 win season say, WTF???

They've already won 7 games, moron. Math not a big thing in Iowa???

7-5, IF they lose to Wisconsin, would still above .500. It's actually IMPOSSIBLE for UMn to finish .500. Dumbass.

WOW, you are not just stupid, but you are extraordinarily DUMB person, like a total moron, like a total dumbfuck, a literal dumbass. A complete neanderthal simpleton.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Hayden a racist, too?
I understand what Iowa is, but they are decades ahead of Minnesota. Minnesota's ceiling is Purdue's basement. Dogshit program, with a dogshit fanbase, with a dogshit stadium, and a clown for a coach

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a guy whose team has NEVER finished in the top 8, since 1960. LOL.

And yet still tolerates their racist coach who keeps his racist son on staff.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best? 2 other 9 win and an 11 win season say, WTF???

They've already won 7 games, moron. Math not a big thing in Iowa???

7-5, IF they lose to Wisconsin, would still above .500. It's actually IMPOSSIBLE for UMn to finish .500. Dumbass.

WOW, you are not just stupid, but you are extraordinarily DUMB person, like a total moron, like a total dumbfuck, a literal dumbass. A complete neanderthal simpleton.
So in the last 20+ years they have won 9 games 3x? neat. I think I had a flip phone the last time they beat the hawks. Clown show

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says a guy whose team has NEVER finished in the top 8, since 1960. LOL.

And yet still tolerates their racist coach who keeps his racist son on staff.
Hey - still a good chance gophers make it to the pinstripe bowl, to face off against Vermont. Fingers crossed.

Dogshit program

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what Iowa is, but they are decades ahead of Minnesota. Minnesota's ceiling is Purdue's basement. Dogshit program, with a dogshit fanbase, with a dogshit stadium, and a clown for a coach
Rather have a righteous clown than a racist pos for a coach that can't crack the Top 8.

Stadium isn't dogshit. it's just smaller than Iowa's. More to do in the Twin Cities than bumfuck Iowa. Corn, corn and more corn. Cows, cows and more cows.

Iowa's fanbase's IQ is what? 70 on average?

UMn's dogshit program STILL has SIX recognized Natl Titles to Iowa's ZERO recognized titles.

"decades ahead of Minnesota"??? You are TOO funny. Explain that. Not one single Top 8 finish since 1960 means Iowa has been basically completely and totally irrelevant for decades, ALL of modern history. If that is "ahead of" Minnesota, that doesn't say much. I mean, some Top Ten finishes is better than nothing, but is that worth selling your souls and keeping on a racist pos coach???

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def a garbage program
Garbage is being kind. RB is gone next year it, it will be years, and probably 3 coaches until they are somewhat competitive again. They are going to suck throughout the 20"s

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa's going to what bowl???
If I had to guess, Outback. But it won't be the Pinstripe Bowl(Reserved for like the 7th placed team in the Big10)for the the 5th time in a decade

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garbage is being kind. RB is gone next year it, it will be years, and probably 3 coaches until they are somewhat competitive again. They are going to suck throughout the 20"s
Evidence does not support this.

Ferentz is getting old. Is his racist pos son going to take over? lol I hope not, for the sake of everyone.