• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota rules the world of football

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Oregon's defense is only the 90th ranked defense in the country, compared to Iowa being the #3 ranked defense in the country, so if UMn's offense can function, the evidence shows we pummel teams with bad defenses better than anyone in the country, basically.

And our defense is ranked Top Ten in the nation, so we might be able to contain Oregon like no Pac team with porous defenses have been able to so far???
LMMFGDAO@Lineman16!!!!

How?

Was it that 11 point HOME pummeling of MSU that leads you to believe that? UMn beat MSU ON THE ROAD by 27 points just one week later???
OMG I hope we get your overrated arses in a bowl game, lol

Didn't your Huskies lose to Ariz St???
yes we did.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes we did.
I mean, before losing that game, EVERY SINGLE TEAM YOU BEAT had a losing record. 4-7, 4-6, 5-6, 3-8, 4-7 & 4-7.

So outside of the overrated state of Oregon, have you beaten a single team with a winning record???

Who has Oregon St beaten? Who has Oregon beaten? Anyone with a significant ooc win? NO!!!

The PAC is overrated, the entire conference. Your best win was vs who? Wisconsin? They won't even get into a bowl game this season. Neither will MSU, your other big win in the ooc.

Lots of MID-MAJORS go 9-2. Just know PAC teams will be everyone's favorite matchup in bowl games this season, lol. Easy wins!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really it's football. Things happen. Truly the weaving you do... Still bout to be 9-2...U?
9-2 vs who? lol Anyone even close to relevant? And don't say the team that lost to Georgia 49-3. Their biggest ooc win was vs who? BYU??? lol

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, before losing that game, EVERY SINGLE TEAM YOU BEAT had a losing record. 4-7, 4-6, 5-6, 3-8, 4-7 & 4-7.

So outside of the overrated state of Oregon, have you beaten a single team with a winning record???

Who has Oregon St beaten? Who has Oregon beaten? Anyone with a significant ooc win? NO!!!

The PAC is overrated, the entire conference. Your best win was vs who? Wisconsin? They won't even get into a bowl game this season. Neither will MSU, your other big win in the ooc.

Lots of MID-MAJORS go 9-2. Just know PAC teams will be everyone's favorite matchup in bowl games this season, lol. Easy wins!!!

Unfortunate that the PAC loaded up on B1G cupcakes.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the twisting and turning you do. Per my original post, Oregon would kick your ass and to add so would we!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really it's football. Things happen. Truly the weaving you do... Still bout to be 9-2...U?
Maybe you are used to being mediocre? I was mortified when UMn lost to BG last year and Purdue this year, and Iowa today. But I have standards.

I understand why a Cougar fan might not. I mean, 9-2 vs nobody may be the best UW can hope for? I'll admit the win over Oregon MAY end up to be a good win, or it may end up being a win over an overrated team? We'll see if Utah still has their # like they did last year or not?

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49-7 vs Colorado, even Oregon didn't match that. Nor did #4 ranthis is how we
This is how everyone knows you were dropped on your head. Just because someone didn't score the same means there better :L:L:L

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Colorados record?
Colorado's record didn't prevent BOTH Oregon and #4 ranked TCU from beating them more convincingly than they did? UMn beat them more convincingly. Why? What is TCU's and Oregon's excuse for not beating lowly Colorado more impressively???

Go on, tell me how those teams are so superior they didn't worry about trying, so they half assed their effort vs Colorado, where UMn treated the game like their super bowl or something???

Apparently UMn had a lot of super bowls, because The Gophers likewise dominated MSU, Rutgers & NW more than any other team in the nation.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is 4-5 Big 10 record good?

It's funny that you have been defending this. It's been a dog shit program for 50+ years

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado's record didn't prevent BOTH Oregon and #4 ranked TCU from beating them more convincingly than they did? UMn beat them more convincingly. Why? What is TCU's and Oregon's excuse for not beating lowly Colorado more impressively???

Go on, tell me how those teams are so superior they didn't worry about trying, so they half assed their effort vs Colorado, where UMn treated the game like their super bowl or something???

Apparently UMn had a lot of super bowls, because The Gophers likewise dominated MSU, Rutgers & NW more than any other team in the nation.

Your best OOC win was a bad CU team.

Sit down.