• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Might as well join the club...grade my team

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6x6 12 team H2H League

C- Salvador Perez
1B- Paul Goldschmidt
2B- Jason Kipnis
3B- Manny Machado
SS- Elvis Andrus
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- Matt Holliday
OF- Coco Crisp
UTIL: Billy Butler
BN- Angel Pagan
BN- Todd Frazier
BN- Jed Lowrie
BN- Oscar Tavares

SP- Adam Wainwright
SP- Mat Latos
SP- Tanaka
RP- Rafael Soriano
RP- Huston Street
P- Jered Weaver
P- Brandon Beachy
P- Jake Peavy
BN- Wade Miley
BN- Alexei Ogando

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6x6 12 team H2H League

C- Salvador Perez
1B- Paul Goldschmidt
2B- Jason Kipnis
3B- Manny Machado
SS- Elvis Andrus
OF- Jay Bruce
OF- Matt Holliday
OF- Coco Crisp
UTIL: Billy Butler
BN- Angel Pagan
BN- Todd Frazier
BN- Jed Lowrie
BN- Oscar Tavares

SP- Adam Wainwright
SP- Mat Latos
SP- Tanaka
RP- Rafael Soriano
RP- Huston Street
P- Jered Weaver
P- Brandon Beachy
P- Jake Peavy
BN- Wade Miley
BN- Alexei Ogando

Your offense is very good, seems a little lacking power to be called great... But i hate your bench, absolutely hate it... But if Oscar tavarez plays this season, then that will help but not that much since you only start 3 OF...

Your rotation is above average... again not sure if i would call it great, relying on lots of question marks... and your pitching bench, again i am not a fan of...

I see in a 12 team league you will be anywhere from 3rd place to 6 place... Not a bad draft... Hopefully you will get some key free agent signings...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's an outstanding lineup all the way to Coco and Billy. No worries if Coco stays healthy, but that's a big 'if', and you don't know which Butler you're gonna get. I don't hate your bench, but you might be able to do a little playing on the wire. Yeah, some holes in the pitching, especially your closers and the guys whose names end in Y, although Miley pitched really well at the end of the season last year.

I would be happy as hell to have drafted that infield, along with Holliday and Bruce.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I forgot to mention that if Beachy's arm discomfort turns out to be nothing, I really like him.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's an outstanding lineup all the way to Coco and Billy. No worries if Coco stays healthy, but that's a big 'if', and you don't know which Butler you're gonna get. I don't hate your bench, but you might be able to do a little playing on the wire. Yeah, some holes in the pitching, especially your closers and the guys whose names end in Y, although Miley pitched really well at the end of the season last year.

I would be happy as hell to have drafted that infield, along with Holliday and Bruce.

Billy Butler was one of those where he kept falling and falling and falling and falling so finally I said screw it and took him. We'll see how the pitching staff plays out.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great stuff... don't like your closing situation very much, but when that's the only complaint, that's a good thing.