• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MICHIGAN

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Michigan defense really this good?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask the next team to score on them.

I hear ya. But honestly the last 2 games were hard to tell. Stomping Northwestern was impressive.

They do the same next week against the Spartans and things could get really interesting for the Wolverines.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harbaugh still throwing his "fits" where he throws is playcall sheet and his headset goes flying?

If so those were the best.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harbaugh still throwing his "fits" where he throws is playcall sheet and his headset goes flying?

If so those were the best.

Yup.... here's one from yesterday's Northwestern game. At this point in the game I believe Michigan was up 31 to 0 in the 3rd quarter, and Northwestern was just about to punt... yet Jim was still not happy:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yall fuckn walverines playing lights out...nice NW win. :suds:

hopefully, there's a cacophony of similar disrespectful fucktardery out of AA this week...can't think of anything else that might motivate the lethargic, lackluster 6-0 Spartans out of their funk.

Chill, just because your little brother doesn't mean your not better. University of Michigan has been around longer, has had a football team longer and has won more games. You can't change birth order.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill, just because your little brother doesn't mean your not better. University of Michigan has been around longer, has had a football team longer and has won more games. You can't change birth order.

:L fuckn dissembling walmart skunkbear bandwagoners...

Their appears nothing in you're vocabulary that provides creditable explanation for you're ignorance.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State will be the favorite. Michigan must prove that it isn't just a fart in the wind.

1033162.png

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is obviously winning because of Hoke's recruits.

Technically, he's winning because he can coach Hoke's recruits and make them better. We had serious issues making the offensive unit better week in and week out the last few years.

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yall fuckn walverines playing lights out...nice NW win. :suds:

hopefully, there's a cacophony of similar disrespectful fucktardery out of AA this week...can't think of anything else that might motivate the lethargic, lackluster 6-0 Spartans out of their funk.

I think you need a hug :hug:

UM Fire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Michigan defense really this good?

They are good, but I think the media hype machine has overshot their ability. They have been amazing during this stretch, but they still have a long way to go. IMO, we've played one good offense this year, and that's Utah. We allowed 17 points (and the offense allowed 7) but I think their offense went into clock kill mode for a chunk of the 2nd half. This week was a good test for our offense, next week will be a good test for our defense. It's going to be fun.

Go Blue!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L fuckn dissembling walmart skunkbear bandwagoners...

Their appears nothing in you're vocabulary that provides creditable explanation for you're ignorance.

I am proud of my team and my school. Sorry. I know that we haven't really won anything yet and I am not trying to say we are better than Michigan State or ohio state. I am just saying we're older and I am proud. Is there some sort of phobia you have that people from the University of Michigan can't be fans? I can understand the ohio state folks, but if Michigan doesn't have a stake it something or Michigan is not playing Michigan State I root for Michigan State. I am proud of the Spartans and their successes of late. I do, however; hope we annihilate you next week (notice I said HOPE).