• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MICHIGAN STATE @ NEBRASKA

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we can coast after MSU. Disrespect intended to Iowa and PSU.

MSU is treating this like a revenge game. They don't respect us and they feel like they got jobbed last year.

That mentality backfires sometimes...

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a great game! Think Nebraska a little under rated and MSU a littlle over rated based on schedule and results. On the level of Arizona State and Utah.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a great game! Think Nebraska a little under rated and MSU a littlle over rated based on schedule and results. On the level of Arizona State and Utah.

team-america-puking-up-a-storm.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm just curious how Michigan State is over rated? There are only two teams with 1 loss that are ranked behind Michigan State in the BCS; UCF and Louisville. There are three 2 loss teams ahead of them, UCLA (whose biggest win is unranked Nebraska), Texas AM (whose biggest win is 6-3 Ole Miss), and South Carolina (who does have a quality win over Missouri but Missouri hasn't played anyone). This weekend will be one of their biggest tests when it comes to offenses. Michigan was the biggest test but have dropped from the 8th scoring offense to the 32 in 2 short weeks.

I'm not saying that they are under rated but overrated is a bit much. Who should be ranked above them and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how MSU puts on a defensive show and the whole conversation is about how "impressive MSU is", but Nebraska puts on a defensive show of their own and it's suddenly about how "god awful Michigan is"...

Doesn't Nebraska deserve a little credit?? This defense has 11 freshmen on their two deep for fucks sake... They're going to have games where they play well and games where they play like freshmen. They're also going to get better and better... and better.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love how MSU puts on a defensive show and the whole conversation is about how "impressive MSU is", but Nebraska puts on a defensive show of their own and it's suddenly about how "god awful Michigan is"...

Doesn't Nebraska deserve a little credit?? This defense has 11 freshmen on their two deep for fucks sake... They're going to have games where they play well and games where they play like freshmen. They're also going to get better and better... and better.

They gave up a touchdown to that putrid offense?
:noidea:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know you are considered a SportsHoopla bitch, right? That said, where do you have a problem? Pull Enricos peter out, and take a deep breath before you respond. Please spit too.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave up a touchdown to that putrid offense?
:noidea:

Funny to hear an MSU fan talk about putrid offenses.

Your offense is truly offensive.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny to hear an MSU fan talk about putrid offenses.

Your offense is truly offensive.

Yet we still put up 29 on the same defense.

Our offense has been horrible this year, but we are only averaging 6 points less a game while giving up 11 less points per game. It should be a good game. I like our chances this year, even with this anemic offense. 24 to 10.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet we still put up 29 on the same defense.

Our offense has been horrible this year, but we are only averaging 6 points less a game while giving up 11 less points per game. It should be a good game. I like our chances this year, even with this anemic offense. 24 to 10.

Yep we limp into this game with 3 starters out on OL including a 1st team all american, 1 star WR out, one at about 60 percent with a pulled groin, a back up freshman QB w/ a walk on senior rotating in, and 11 freshmen on our two deep on defense...

I don't love our chances, but we have certainly had MSU's number.

Plus they don't respect us. At all. They've been pretty clear about that in their press conferences.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep we limp into this game with 3 starters out on OL including a 1st team all american, 1 star WR out, one at about 60 percent with a pulled groin, a back up freshman QB w/ a walk on senior rotating in, and 11 freshmen on our two deep on defense...

I don't love our chances, but we have certainly had MSU's number.

Plus they don't respect us. At all. They've been pretty clear about that in their press conferences.

This will be one of those "something has to break" games. Michigan State has not given up more than 100 rushing yards to a team yet this season (but look at who they have faced and it is not that surprising) going against the second best rushing offense and the probably the best rusher in the Big 10. I could see either team running away with this game. It should be a good hard old school Big10 fight.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is this:

Nebraska 44, Purdue, 7.

MSU 14, Purdue 0.

NU sacks vs MU: 7

MSU sacks vs MU: 7

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we can coast after MSU. Disrespect intended to Iowa and PSU.

MSU is treating this like a revenge game. They don't respect us and they feel like they got jobbed last year.

That mentality backfires sometimes...

I've been saying for over a month now that the only real challenge MSU faced to reach the CCG was Nebraska. Nothing's happened to change my thinking.
MSU 'jobbed themselves' last year - had the game and handed it to their guests...this one's not for 'revenge' - it's for pride and redemption.

I've been saying that for over a month now too! Quit whining about what everybody saw last Saturday: another dominating defensive effort against an over-rated scUM offensive line.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska will stomp moo u.. msu's offense sucks BAD, just because you beat M dont mean squat, msu cant rely on their D all of the time.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBB FF Preview's Over...now...Where were we?

Go Green!

If you don't think Izzy's kids' winning last night pumps up Dantonio's kids for Saturday's game, you don't get college sports - especially the competitive camaraderie existing between footballers and hoopsters.

btw, last night I made two avi bets with iruletheskool (he had to be at least as drunk as I was); the first was for Saturday's football game in Lincoln...the second is for the 16.FEB basketball game in E. Lansing. He'll look good in green.

:clap: