• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MICHIGAN STATE @ NEBRASKA

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game in the Big House, guys!
I guess it was only natural that so many Huskers hereabout were less than optimistic about their chances against the skunkbears...seeing as how beat up your NEB team was, how much dissention re: coaches exists and how few of yall gave credence to Spartys & Buckeyes who've been saying there was never much meat on the Wolverine bone.

But that was yesterday...it's already old news.
The Legends race is ON!

5-0 MSU has @ 4-1 NEB, @ 0-5 NW, and 4-2 MINN left.
4-1 NEB has 5-0 MSU, @ 2-3 PSU, and 3-3 IOWA left.

NEB's defense stepped up against MICH...showed their stuff...they keep that shit up? and MSU's Cook & Co will definitely have problems. MSU's defense is hungry to keep proving what the nation already thinks: they're way sick...they'll give NEB's offense plenty of grief. I doubt if the scorer's table will be very busy; think it'll be a classic B1G smashmouth defensive smorgasbord; that TO's will determine the outcome...but...that MSU will finally leave Lincoln smiling.

MSU-17 NEB-13

score sound familiar?
:suds:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nebraska matches up well against Michigan State, and the game is in Lincoln. Our coaching is crippling the team though, so i'll say 60/40 in favor of MSU.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mich State is awesome in basketball. Like Nebraska used to be in football

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what to think of this one. We are decimated on OL and WR corps. Also working with the 2nd and 3rd string QB's...

Really depends on whether we come with a legit defensive gameplan. We have the players to win. It's on the coaches.

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take MSU to win by 10-14. Nebraska has won on a couple of pretty fluky plays (well, I'd call the one yesterday more risky than fluky) the last few games, but I'd say MSU is a MUCH stronger football team and I'm not seeing anything from that Nebraska offense that tells me they can score on MSU.

My guess would be...
MSU 24
NEB 10

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take MSU to win by 10-14. Nebraska has won on a couple of pretty fluky plays (well, I'd call the one yesterday more risky than fluky) the last few games, but I'd say MSU is a MUCH stronger football team and I'm not seeing anything from that Nebraska offense that tells me they can score on MSU.

My guess would be...
MSU 24
NEB 10

Reasonable.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...As long as you're including turnovers.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is straight up going to have to say: "We gon' fuck you up"... If we don't have that mentality, we gon' get fucked up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's D played pretty fucking good though. Love to see what MSU thinks they will do when we get them at home. We are fucking ready. We're banged up, but we're ready.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah actually now that I think about it....
We have like 2-3 injured OL
2 injured WRs
and we are going up against a tough D.

I honestly think our team is better with Tommy than Taylor though. Also we don't have to score too much, I think 21-24 points would suffice. MSU doesn't have much fire power.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what Nebraska and Michigan State are playing for

marbles.jpg

Michigan State provided the blueprint for the Nebraska defense to shred the Michigan offensive line. The surprising thing, Nebraska actually watched the film. Somehow, Nebraska's Defense has all of a sudden figured it out? I am happily baffled by this turn of events.

Nebraska's Offensive line is so decimated that Nebraska's scoring has decreased drastically. Michigan State is going to shred the current offensive line. Nebraska is a one dimensional team right now with Ameer Abdullah.

This was a big mental win for Nebraska. Nebraska wins a game on the road at Michigan. Usually, a win likes this makes Nebraska all giddy and they come out flat the next week. The coaches must think that their game plans are brilliant or something and decide that they can run the same stuff again and get the same result, a win.

Michigan State will put nine in the box and blitz every down. I don't think Nebraska will be able to stop this. Tommy Armstrong is going to face pressure and make turnovers. Prior to the Michigan game, he had three picks against Purdue, and three picks against Northwestern. Tommy Armstrong will be running for his life.

Nebraska's defense will be out on the field a long time. This Michigan State offense is not what was on the field against Notre Dame.

Michigan State is +6 in turnover margin and Nebraska is -1.

I wish I could drink the koolaid, but I see a Michigan State victory of double digits, in Lincoln.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Batty bled green

Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores...

Nebraska's D played pretty fucking good though. Love to see what MSU thinks they will do when we get them at home. We are fucking ready. We're banged up, but we're ready.

That's the spirit!
You better get it up. Or we're gonna have to kill ya.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty Defense is for real, offense on the other hand is a joke. This game will be decided by defense alone.
Im hoping that Im wrong but 7-3 Sparty

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, after that Nebraska game I'm beginning to think the MSU defense isn't that great and we're just really really bad.

Either way, we're just bad. We're going to be bad and I don't see Michigan being good for a while. Congrats to both MSU and OSU for their wins over Michigan for the next 5-10 years.

I'm thinking of becoming a fan of Stanford for a while, while my team sucks, because 1. There aren't many Stanford fans 2. They're everything I want my school to be and 3. There's very little chance that Michigan and Stanford meet any time soon. 4. Their mascot is a tree.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, after that Nebraska game I'm beginning to think the MSU defense isn't that great and we're just really really bad.

Either way, we're just bad. We're going to be bad and I don't see Michigan being good for a while. Congrats to both MSU and OSU for their wins over Michigan for the next 5-10 years.

I'm thinking of becoming a fan of Stanford for a while, while my team sucks, because 1. There aren't many Stanford fans 2. They're everything I want my school to be and 3. There's very little chance that Michigan and Stanford meet any time soon. 4. Their mascot is a tree.

Michigan wont be down long, they never are. Im glad we dont play you guys for awhile.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you meant this in a nice, sportsman-likey way...

please though, don't feed the wildlife.

Michigan wont be down long, they never are. Im glad we dont play you guys for awhile.

The mighty Michigan excuse machine is already in full swing...by this time next year wolverine homers will be drooling every possible reason Nebraska won yesterday - except the simple one that matters: Huskers were the better team.

W-L records are fun...but nothing compares to renewing "ownership" on an annual basis. It's a shame, really, that yall's scheduling doesn't accommodate that pleasure. Take comfort in the fact that your Huskers get to slug it out with a far superior perennial foe: Wisconsin.

I'm looking forward to the Saturday game in Lincoln...almost as much as I am the #2 Sparty/#1 Wildcat basketball game on Tuesday. Great week for college sports...if you bleed green.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska is one game away from going to the conference championship.....don't tell Nebraska fans that tho.