• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Young exposed

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget everything young has done to get us here and I'm the moron? You are a spoiled piece of shit who I would just prefer would go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. Go pay attention to the Cowboys please.

Go to hell you little jerk off. I have been a Rangers fan longer than you have been living.
I could care less about the Cowboys right now...or the regular season and the only reason the regular season keeps getting brought up is because you have no other way to defend the two errors that cost us last night.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A: how could you possibly know how long I've been alive you mental midget?

B: I'm not trying to defend his two errors. I'm the first to call them what they are, but you want to throw him under the bus based on those errors and completely ignore what he has done to get us here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't aware we had a gold glover who can hit that should have been playing instead of Mike. Where were you when Mitch has made costly errors this series? Where were you when Colby missed the bag that should have got the out? How about Murphy's blunder in left field? Cruz in right field? It's all Mike's fault that we lost.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to hell you little jerk off. I have been a Rangers fan longer than you have been living.
I could care less about the Cowboys right now...or the regular season and the only reason the regular season keeps getting brought up is because you have no other way to defend the two errors that cost us last night.

if you're a Rangers fan then we're in trouble. he's right you chose to ignore everything he did for this team all season. you would have cut him or benched him in April.