• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Young exposed

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hes been a letdown the whole post season at the plate and man his defense is on display tonight

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man should NEVER see the field again. This is why this ASG bullshit is such a stupid ignorant thing. These last 2 should be in Texas where MY wouldn't get anyehere near a glove. Man he is abysmal out there.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i was wondering when the 2 MY haters would show up

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should try posting in the game thread instead of making one every time you feel like commenting

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Young has made two big blunders tonight but we might not have been in the playoffs at all without mike

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fucking kidding me right. He has made some bad plays tonight, but you dumb fuckers already forgot what he has done for this team this season. Even in this series his numbers may not be that good but he's had some clutch hits. GTFO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 ribbies in the playoffs is nothing to sneer at

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Colby should've made that play at first

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fucking kidding me right. He has made some bad plays tonight, but you dumb fuckers already forgot what he has done for this team this season. Even in this series his numbers may not be that good but he's had some clutch hits. GTFO.

he drove in run 4 and hit 2 lasers

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he drove in run 4 and hit 2 lasers

And that is why he should be a DH and DH only.
Some of us have been saying it all year..since ST. MY should NEVER be in a position that requires having a glove on his hand. The guy is terrible in the field and his super utility roll that was created out of loyalty from Wash and to keep his whinning to a minimum wound up costing the team in a major way last night.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us have been saying it all year..since ST. MY should NEVER be in a position that requires having a glove on his hand. The guy is terrible in the field and his super utility roll that was created out of loyalty from Wash and to keep his whinning to a minimum wound up costing the team in a major way last night.

Wow that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. That guy carried this team at third when Beltre went down and while making some errors did a helluva job filling in and made some incredible plays. How quickly you assholes forget what he has done for this team with his glove. Without him as our super utility infielder we probably don't make the playoffs.

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We need him in the lineup. It's a national league park. So, he plays first.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. That guy carried this team at third when Beltre went down and while making some errors did a helluva job filling in and made some incredible plays. How quickly you assholes forget what he has done for this team with his glove. Without him as our super utility infielder we probably don't make the playoffs.

Super utility my ass. He's got the range of my refrigerator. He has never carried this club. He's a fucking singles hitter. Singles hitters don't carry anything but a bat, dumbass. MY made two errors last night that cost us two freaking runs. That should have been a 4 run lead they carried into the 9th inning. I have no problem with him being on the team or in the line up, he's a good hitter, but the point here is that he's a shitty 1st baseman that played just as big a roll in the team melt down last night as anybody so stick your MY jock and fan club card in your back pocket and go fuck off.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super utility my ass. He's got the range of my refrigerator. He has never carried this club. He's a fucking singles hitter. Singles hitters don't carry anything but a bat, dumbass. MY made two errors last night that cost us two freaking runs. That should have been a 4 run lead they carried into the 9th inning. I have no problem with him being on the team or in the line up, he's a good hitter, but the point here is that he's a shitty 1st baseman that played just as big a roll in the team melt down last night as anybody so stick your MY jock and fan club card in your back pocket and go fuck off.

Wow you are so blinded by your hate for him you can't even see reality. You are exactly who I thought you were, and you don't have a fucking clue. For you not to see how important Young was at the plate and in the field when we were without Cruz and Beltre's bats and Beltre's glove tells me just how little you actually know. Hopefully everyone else will see how full of shit you are now and to take any and everything you say with a grain of salt from here out.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you are so blinded by your hate for him you can't even see reality. You are exactly who I thought you were, and you don't have a fucking clue. For you not to see how important Young was at the plate and in the field when we were without Cruz and Beltre's bats and Beltre's glove tells me just how little you actually know. Hopefully everyone else will see how full of shit you are now and to take any and everything you say with a grain of salt from here out.

The regular season means NOTHING right now. It's the SIXTH GAME OF THE WORLD SERIES, MORON. Take the regular season, roll it up and smoke it. Michael Young's choke job at first base cost us two runs LAST NIGHT. Address that or be quiet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MY's two defensive miscues were horrible, but I''m not ready to give up on him or my team. He will come through tonight (maybe not on defense but with the bat)!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The regular season means NOTHING right now. It's the SIXTH GAME OF THE WORLD SERIES, MORON. Take the regular season, roll it up and smoke it. Michael Young's choke job at first base cost us two runs LAST NIGHT. Address that or be quiet.

You forget everything young has done to get us here and I'm the moron? You are a spoiled piece of shit who I would just prefer would go ahead and jump off the bandwagon. Go pay attention to the Cowboys please.

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

You can't take one of your best bats out of the lineup because his defense is suspect. Taking young out would be as assanine as keeping josh out of the lineup....same difference.