• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins Week 3 - Game 2 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully the Jets take a knee to end the half and Fins get ball to start half. Lets see if the Dolphins can find a pulse and a set of balls at half time

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical lifeless drive to start the half for fins

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fins didn't find their pulse or balls at halftime. They may have shipped everything to London already... lets hope

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 17, you haven't shown shit since the game started and you try a fake punt pass?

The lack of discipline the fins have played with thus far now turning into absolute stupidity led by their HC

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler INT to seal our fate further and signal his and the teams D. Embarrassing performance.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Fins can find their balls and souls before breakfast with the Fins in London next week

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Fins can find their balls and souls before breakfast with the Fins in London next week
Worst game that I've watched in years.... Can't say anymore. Secondary was beyond atrocious, oline horrific, which brought everything else down. I understand that they've been through a lot but you have to try harder than this.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst game that I've watched in years.... Can't say anymore. Secondary was beyond atrocious, oline horrific, which brought everything else down. I understand that they've been through a lot but you have to try harder than this.

I agree with you for the most part. I don't believe effort was the problem - not saying it was up to par, either.

The biggest problem IMO was the fact that a lot of what went wrong last week and has gone wrong for too long , did so again and it seemed Gase did little to adjust to it going into the game and as the game went on.

I don't watch post-game interviews when we lose because its dreadful but with Gase I am leaning towards not watching it after a win , either.

I didn't watch it this time so I am interested in knowing what it is he said about this game?

The guy is a bit stand offish almost Belicheat like during press conferences without the classlessness of Belicheat, of course.

I get the feeling that he brushed off a lot of the questions about what went wrong and the many assumptions that were made by the media about what and why certain things went wrong. This is my biggest issue with Gase and with these wannabe tough guy coaches like him and like we had in Dan Campbell for a short time a while back.

There are some things within this team that need tweaking and I just think brushing it off in the way he does really doesn't help our cause. This team is without a true bye week so hopefully he can find SOME time to confront our problems and address them - tough talk to the media isn't going to do shit.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins can't beat the Jets, gona be a long season if they don't wake up from this and kick ass from here out. No excuse for this result

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the sounds of it the team mailed it in assumed the pitiful jets would lay down. No game is a gimme in today's nfl. Tunsil said they practiced like shit and shit was the end result. Cutler reiterated it. Now don't get me wrong they've been on the road forever and stressed so that didn't help but you still don't get embarrassed like that because of this. Hopefully lesson learned and they come out mad next week!

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the sounds of it the team mailed it in assumed the pitiful jets would lay down. No game is a gimme in today's nfl. Tunsil said they practiced like shit and shit was the end result. Cutler reiterated it. Now don't get me wrong they've been on the road forever and stressed so that didn't help but you still don't get embarrassed like that because of this. Hopefully lesson learned and they come out mad next week!

These players are supposed to be "professionals" and know that no game is won until it is played and you can't assume you win by just showing up. If that was the case, coaching has a lot of blame on this as well.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players are supposed to be "professionals" and know that no game is won until it is played and you can't assume you win by just showing up. If that was the case, coaching has a lot of blame on this as well.
Yep don't like it one bit...