• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins vs San Diego Chargers

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Denver beat SanDiego last week. So what!!!!

look at the ass - whoopin Miami is putting on them!!!!

Pressures on! Fins nipping at your heals...and playing best ball of the season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another timeout burned by Moore.. Really?

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable game by this entire team. Absolutely great game plan by Lazor, Philbin showing lots of emotion/fire on the sidelines, defense pure awesome once again. Tannehill seriously showing signs of possibly taking the next step and pretty awesome accuracy on his passes. This team is starting to play with 'swagger' and confidence. This team really can beat anyone in the league when its clicking on all cylinders as it was today. Very impressive victory by the Dolphins....I've been one of Philbins and THill's critics, but I have to start giving both of them a lot of credit. Lets hope this truly is the start of something special in Miami. I've been a fan for such a long time, and I cannot remember the last time this team played with such tenacity and aggression.....like they're seriously out to prove something. Great game for the Fins and the fans.....I feel A LOT better going into Detroit next week. Stafford might seriously be running for his life. Sky really is the limit for this team.....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something noteworthy I just saw on ESPN bottom line - Chargers did not cross midfield the second half of the game

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something noteworthy I just saw on ESPN bottom line - Chargers did not cross midfield the second half of the game

Wow, just....WOW!! Like I said, this team is playing with an 'attitude' that hasn't been seen in such a long time. Even Philbin showing all kinds of fire and emotion.....every year a team comes out of nowhere and puts together a really dominant stretch of football. Lets hope we're getting ready to see that from Miami.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CORRECTION! The Chargers did not cross midfield after the OPENING DRIVE. JUST WOW THAT, SUCKA!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad broncos are shitting the bed today....

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CORRECTION! The Chargers did not cross midfield after the OPENING DRIVE. JUST WOW THAT, SUCKA!

Lol.....niiiiiice!! We might finally have a contender in South Florida. Damn its been a while!

Deus Ex Dolphin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good day for Dolphin football, would be great with a Bronco win, but that looks very unlikely at this point. Broncos are not the team I thought they were though, so we have a shot at them, even in Denver.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good day for Dolphin football, would be great with a Bronco win, but that looks very unlikely at this point. Broncos are not the team I thought they were though, so we have a shot at them, even in Denver.

Hmmm, I'm NOT ready to say all that just yet. Denver looks very beatable tonight, true...but I attribute that to Bellichick and Brady, not so much Denver's 'inability' if you will. When Denver is @ their homefield, its a much different story. I DO think that this Miami team is really finding its 'niche' and could seriously make it tough on Manning and Co., but its really hard for me to see Miami winning that game. I think if the Dolphins can keep it close and make it a good game, it will definitely put the rest of the league on notice. If somehow they can find a way to WIN that game, we could be talking about an 11 or 12 win season. Seriously....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need to stay focused and follow the game plan and they could be in every game. I'm confident that the D can hold up its the offense that needs to be consistent. Just don't completely fall asleep and they'll be fine.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need to stay focused and follow the game plan and they could be in every game. I'm confident that the D can hold up its the offense that needs to be consistent. Just don't completely fall asleep and they'll be fine.

I can see the upcoming game against Detroit being a pretty low scoring affair. That being said, I truly believe the game will come down to which defense steps up and makes the most 'game changing plays'. Whether it be a strip sack, possibly a pick 6, maybe a fumble return for a td. I can see both offenses being virtually negated due to very stout defenses, so IMO it will really come down to big defensive plays. It would be biblical to see Dion have a huge game.....biblical I say.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the upcoming game against Detroit being a pretty low scoring affair. That being said, I truly believe the game will come down to which defense steps up and makes the most 'game changing plays'. Whether it be a strip sack, possibly a pick 6, maybe a fumble return for a td. I can see both offenses being virtually negated due to very stout defenses, so IMO it will really come down to big defensive plays. It would be biblical to see Dion have a huge game.....biblical I say.

Opportunistic defense will be key & the Fins secondary has been on a roll with getting INTs that come from relentless pressure on opposing QB's. It would not surprise me if the Fins Oline plays well in this game even against the great Dline of the Lions. If Tannehill has enough time I like the Fins chances.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RE Dion: an ideal scenario is another big lead for the Fins so that Dion gets more game time to develop. Wake and OV have both been great so I don't see Dion starting at DE instead of either of them. Could Dion shadow a player like Gronk in the future? He's done it a few plays last year with success. I don't know is he could do that more but if so that could potentially make a difference against an elite TE. Gronk was of the one of the biggest reasons that the Pats beat Denver & he's looked nearly unstoppable lately. Too strong for WR's & to fast for LB's. Dion can actually match his athleticism. Maybe the Fins should give Dion a few snaps against TE J Thomas of Denver in man to man coverage to see if he's up for the task. I don't know if Dion ever covers TE Clay in practice but that might not be a bad idea.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE Dion: an ideal scenario is another big lead for the Fins so that Dion gets more game time to develop. Wake and OV have both been great so I don't see Dion starting at DE instead of either of them. Could Dion shadow a player like Gronk in the future? He's done it a few plays last year with success. I don't know is he could do that more but if so that could potentially make a difference against an elite TE. Gronk was of the one of the biggest reasons that the Pats beat Denver & he's looked nearly unstoppable lately. Too strong for WR's & to fast for LB's. Dion can actually match his athleticism. Maybe the Fins should give Dion a few snaps against TE J Thomas of Denver in man to man coverage to see if he's up for the task. I don't know if Dion ever covers TE Clay in practice but that might not be a bad idea.

Yep, I agree entirely. I think he could seriously give this defense a major boost when we play a team with an elite tight end. Also, I still believe he can/will be a pretty disruptive force in regards to rushing the passer, a little 'Lawrence Taylor esque' if you will. Perhaps his calling might be rolb/lolb, covering an occasional tight end and getting to the quarterback on obvious passing downs. Any way you slice it, it truly makes this defense very very versatile. I think Coyle is gonna dial up the pressure a few notches this wknd in Detroit. GOTTA get to Stafford. Got to.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a win at Detroit and I will start believing. Never expected the ass whipping they gave the Bolts. I was actually impressed by Tannehill, maybe he might be making path to a leader that is needed from the QB position.

Deus Ex Dolphin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things:

One, I went from counting the Denver game as a loss to a game where the Phins will at least have a chance to pull off an upset.

Two, I really want to see Dion Jordan more at OLB. I would like him matched up against Gronk and Thomas for Denver, as he can match them in size and speed. At the very least he would be hard to throw around.

Three, the revamped Dolphin OL has a HUGE test against the Lions this weekend. Keep Tanny on the move, run the ball, and avoid third and long and we can win this game. If the OL holds up, I think we can handle the Bills on a short week (and not having to travel is a big plus).

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep agreed I wouldn't have DJ cover all game but mix it in. Have him drop into coverage periodically and rush a LB. Confuse the other team. All of this can be done from DE or even DT which adds more deception. I believe he can and will do this as its been done before...

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a win at Detroit and I will start believing. Never expected the ass whipping they gave the Bolts. I was actually impressed by Tannehill, maybe he might be making path to a leader that is needed from the QB position.

My sentiments exactly bro....I mean, that play where THill gets flushed out of the pocket(to his left) and throws that pass to, was it Mathews?-I can't remember now, but he is finally showing the ability to extend plays with his legs, and his accuracy issues seem to be fading almost entirely. If someone would have bet me that Miami would have beaten the Bolts 37-0 on Sunday, I'm pretty sure I would have lost a grand on the bet. Coyle really has this defense playing with serious swagger. For the first time in perhaps forever, I'm really feeling like Miami can beat anyone in this league. Regardless of where they play....