• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins vs San Diego Chargers

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a big game for the Fins. If the Fins want to be a playoff team then they will have to win games like this. Last year the Fins beat the Chargers in a close game and the Fins are a better team this year. The Chargers will be desperate for a win since they just lost 2 in a row. This game is not a bad matchup for the Fins though. The Fins are 3rd in the league vs the pass. The Chargers are a passing team; 8th in the NFL & 30th in rushing. The Chargers have a very good defense against the pass and aren't bad vs the run. This a tough but winnable game for the Fins.

cards_fins1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has had quite a history of beating the awful teams in the league and finding a way to 'give away' games versus the 'playoff teams'. Green Bay this year, Baltimore last year, Carpenters 2 missed fgs in overtime/end of regulation that would have given us 9 wins 2 yrs ago. This is where good head coaching is absolutely invaluable. I think we can all agree that Sparano lost 3-4 games(if not more) each season he was here simply by being 'outcoached' late in games. Philbin has already lost at least 1 game, possibly 2, by being terribly outcoached. I just hope he PREPARES his team for San Diego and has them ready to play. That, and resisting the urge to make brain dead decisions with the game on the line. Its getting to be crunch time for Joe....he really needs to show his worth if he is to stay in Miami. I think Miami will pull this one out(pretty much because they HAVE to know if they lose this game, they're in trouble with the teams they've got coming up), 27-23. I think Rivers will have the chance to win the game with little time on the clock but our defense saves the day(again). I would love to see the Fins blow this one out, but I'm pretty sure its gona go down to the wire.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
User Actions
Following

James WalkerVerified account
‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins TE Dion Sims (toe) is ruled out for Sunday's game vs. the #Chargers. G Daryn Colledge and LB Koa Misi are questionable.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philbins dad passed away hopefully the team wins this one for him!

Hoskins replacing Sims let's see what he can do.

I think that the D will take away the run and the secondary will mop it up. Just need the offense to do something...anything and the games there's.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philbins dad passed away hopefully the team wins this one for him!

Hoskins replacing Sims let's see what he can do.

I think that the D will take away the run and the secondary will mop it up. Just need the offense to do something...anything and the games there's.

Agreed FlyerFinFan, I also wish my condolences to coach Philbin. I can't imagine the emotions that he is feeling right now. RE Hoskins: This could be the game where he starts to make a name for himself in the NFL. At Marshall he caught a lot of balls & scored a lot of TD's. I think having Sims out could hurt the Fins run blocking though but good teams & good coaches overcome adversity. I still think that L Miller & others could run the ball well today against the Chargers. I think the Chargers will struggle to run the ball. When that happens, the Fins' pass rush will get even better. Hopefully, it will lead to turnovers. I think the Fins will win & gain ground on the Pats who will probably lose to the Broncos.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......GO CHARGERS,.....GO PATRIOTS....!!

This could be a bad day for the Pats. Your team will practically lose the opportunity for a first round bye with a loss & if/when the Fins win, they'd be tied with the Pats in losses in the division race.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM, The Pats could still win a first round bye but losing today wouldn't help their chances.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
User Actions
Following

James WalkerVerified account
‏@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins TE Dion Sims (toe) is ruled out for Sunday's game vs. the #Chargers. G Daryn Colledge and LB Koa Misi are questionable.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

RE Colledge: He's really solid when he's healthy. Since he hasn't been lately G Dallas Thomas will get more snaps today. He played real well in the second half of last week's game. It's good to see that the Fins have some depth at guard. G Shelley Smith is also an option. RE LB Misi: Trusnik has been playing more this year at MLB so I think he'll be up for the challenge. Sheppard could get a few snaps in this game also. Go Fins!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM, The Pats could still win a first round bye but losing today wouldn't help their chances.
I know,.....the only thing that might help [us] will be the ~wind-gusts~ expected tonight [4:30/pm].....we'll see..?,.......''G E T C H Y A - P O P C O R N''...!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the Fins have a great opportunity to get back into the race but the weather probably favors the pats. We'll see what happens but this week's games are a pivotal moment in the season for Miami.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge stop for the Fins on 4th down! R Jones made an impact on the play. Now the Fins offense with a first down.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great first drive for the Fins on the TD after the Chargers failed to convert on 4th down. I wouldve gone for it like the Chargers did - we were playing soft on defense - especially vs pass. We need to fix that. but hard to do with old banged up corners

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good combo from Tannehill to get Clay-Landry and Wallace involved on that first drive - sure to get you some yards and points

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible call from chargers coaches always take the points on the road. Tanny looks ready which we a relief to see.

Paolo those cbs aren't that old haha! The young guys have to beat them out then they'll play but the secondary is rated high.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good combo from Tannehill to get Clay-Landry and Wallace involved on that first drive - sure to get you some yards and points

Agreed, Clay & Wallace made some big plays on the first drive & Landry is a clutch player that knows how to make players miss to get extra yards. Miller had some nice runs. Gator H had a nice block on one of the running plays. Misi is starting at MLB & making an impact on defense. 7-0 Fins & they just got the ball again. Go Fins!

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice run for Tannehill. Kid has balls. Anyone questioning him still to this point is just ignorant.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TD! Beautiful drive.