• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meyer is getting screwed

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a joke. Stick with the culture out west. That's the culture problem.

Awwwww I'm sorry. Did I hurt your wittle feelings by reminding you that your previous coach lied too?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the previous coach at Ohio State get canned for .......... wait ....... almost there......... lying to the NCAA. Seems like there's a culture at Ohio State. Urbans got a, I can't change the culture issue is what you're saying.

When did Urban lie to the NCAA exactly?

He robbed a credit union not bank so don't call him a bank robber. LOL.

That's a stupid comparison.

Lying to media is very different from lying to NCAA investigators.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He robbed a credit union not bank so don't call him a bank robber. LOL.
Dude,Meyer lied and Tressel lied. But nice try (not really).
Tressel overtly lied to cover up something that nobody knew about.

Meyer wasn't clear because he was blindsided by a report that had come out 1 night earlier and was responding to allegations in said report of which he knew nothing of, and it was regarding allegations that the police knew everything about.

Exceptionally weak comparison on your part.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a stupid comparison.

Lying to media is very different from lying to NCAA investigators.
Reggie Bush was given nearly three quarters of a million $$ for playing at USC. AJ Green got $1,000 for selling his bowl game jersey. They're identical.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where he said that he lied, verbatim.

Just stop. If you can't look at his quote and see that he admitted he lied, you aren't worth talking to. The fact that you had to add "verbatim" shows that you know he admitted that he lied.

Kindly don't respond to anymore of my posts and I'll do the same with yours. I'd rather discuss this with tOSU fans who can maintain at least a small semblance of objectivity.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww I'm sorry. Did I hurt your wittle feelings by reminding you that your previous coach lied too?
Nope I know exactly what he did. If only tOSU could be as clean as your team...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. If you can't look at his quote and see that he admitted he lied, you aren't worth talking to. The fact that you had to add "verbatim" shows that you know he admitted that he lied.

Kindly don't respond to anymore of my posts and I'll do the same with yours. I'd rather discuss this with tOSU fans who can maintain at least a small semblance of objectivity.
The fact I had to add "verbatim" means I'm not interested in you manipulating what he said to fit your narrative. For crying out loud, the very first reporter that asked him about it asked him about the "revelation from yesterday." What the hell do you think they're talking about?? Could it be the McMurphy report, that had just come out the day before? No, that makes too much sense and doesn't allow you to call Urban a liar without being questioned.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
paterno was right in keeping sandusky. it's all about winning.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
paterno was right in keeping sandusky. it's all about winning.
Police didn’t arrest him so what was he supposed to do? Sandusky wasn’t an employee of the university and Paterno followed proper protocol. It wasn’t Paterno’s job to investigate. He didn’t see the abuse first hand.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree that other than him admitting that he lied, there's no proof that he lied. :L
Come on Tro he didn't pinky swear so it doesn't count. Did you learn nothing in elementary school?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add find a unicorn to ride and winning the lottery 5 times in a row to your to-do-list.