• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is how Pittsburgh chose to use him. .

Yes because Tomlin choose to ignore his crisp rout running and excellent separation skills, simply because he didn't choose to take advantage of them..not because he's just simoly not that type of receiver.
Come on, there's stretching the facts in an effort to prove your point, and there's simply blowing smoke up our asses

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY Foot you are in my division
i therefore recommend that you take Wallace in the 1st
i mean hey you can't risk him not being on your roster now can you

Nah, that spot is reserved for Kaps...............he'll get him in the second round.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with tlance. I don't think he has the skill set (or honestly the QB) to be used like you're talking.
:agree:

Now it's my turn to look like a goofball but whatever. The guy in that offense that does have the skill set to be used like Foot is thinking is Hartline. Will he score more points than Wallace? Probably not but when you can get him in the last freaking round the value is there IMO.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Now it's my turn to look like a goofball but whatever. The guy in that offense that does have the skill set to be used like Foot is thinking is Hartline. Will he score more points than Wallace? Probably not but when you can get him in the last freaking round the value is there IMO.

So now we know your first and last picks. ..... mine are; 1st - ??, 2nd- ??, 3rd- ??, 4th - ??, 5th -??, 6th -??, 7th - ??, 8th -??, 9th -??, 10th -??, 11th - ??, 12th- ??, 13th- ??, 14th - K.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now we know your first and last picks. ..... mine are; 1st - ??, 2nd- ??, 3rd- ??, 4th - ??, 5th -??, 6th -??, 7th - ??, 8th -??, 9th -??, 10th -??, 11th - ??, 12th- ??, 13th- ??, 14th - K.

Yeah but which kicker??

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be Heartline Sam, but I am also one who likes the homerun hitters. I am sticking to my theory on Wallace. I think he will be great even if i sound like a goofball. I don't mind making a goofball out of myself.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first round pick is Chris Johnson. Unless Barilko or someone else jumps on him first.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because Tomlin choose to ignore his crisp rout running and excellent separation skills, simply because he didn't choose to take advantage of them..not because he's just simoly not that type of receiver.
Come on, there's stretching the facts in an effort to prove your point, and there's simply blowing smoke up our asses

Not trying to blow smoke up your ass, just like Wallace and think they will use Wallace in the slots as well as outside and even in the backfeild. No disrespect to Tomlin or the Steelers was intended!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year I am not gonna over reach. I am pretty sure I can get Wallace and Kaeps a few rounds later. I am probably looking at 2 Rbs at 12/13 hopfully Johnson wioll be ther but if nit I have two more guys I like

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foot has known the bitter taste of losing, but he has yet to know the bitter taste of missing on his guys because he waited too long. He has yet to know the agony of taking another guy who you rank high but don't care so much about and then watching as the guy you really love squeaks past one pick... and then another... and then another... what is it for someone at one of the bookends, 22 picks?... watching that coveted player inch closer and closer, only to be snatched by the guy two spots in front of you.

Aauuugggghhhh!!!!!!

And then that player takes off and you say, "I knew it!" and everyone says, "Ha. If you knew it, why didn't you draft him earlier?"

The horror. The horror.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foot has known the bitter taste of losing, but he has yet to know the bitter taste of missing on his guys because he waited too long. He has yet to know the agony of taking another guy who you rank high but don't care so much about and then watching as the guy you really love squeaks past one pick... and then another... and then another... what is it for someone at one of the bookends, 22 picks?... watching that coveted player inch closer and closer, only to be snatched by the guy two spots in front of you.

Aauuugggghhhh!!!!!!

And then that player takes off and you say, "I knew it!" and everyone says, "Ha. If you knew it, why didn't you draft him earlier?"

The horror. The horror.

Thanks for that Will of Witt

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barilko Why?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top three guys? OK Barilko I'll do it! And it is pretty picture!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff you are right I did bail you out with that Chris Johnson trade. I don't know how i am going to stop myself from over paying for Chris this year, when this is the best that Oline has ever looked! I'm f'd