• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, thanks wil for making me relive that wonderful moment in my life, lol. I got to say though Treff was great last year and he did clobber me. Two bad years in a row for me with this group. It just makes me humble and makes me realize the talent level with this group is insane. Treff just know I appreciate the pardon greatly, but I plan on doing what is needed to get to the A league again somehow. One thing is for sure, I will be talking less this year and hopefully winning more!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way this league has worked out and is set up is a beautiful thing.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I salute DUB the first winner! Who I have gotten to know pretty well over the last two years speaking on the phone dreaming up website ideas. I wish him well. I know he is working very hard building his site statchat.com and it is taking up a lot of his time so i completely understand his moving on.

While I'm at it I also salute Fuzzy our year two champ! The Belicheck of our group this far. And a shout out to the young gun Ram Tough for winning the B last year. All amazing accomplishments considering the level of competition. If you can win here - you are as good as you think you are!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I salute DUB the first winner! Who I have gotten to know pretty well over the last two years speaking on the phone dreaming up website ideas. I wish him well. I know he is working very hard building his site statchat.com and it is taking up a lot of his time so i completely understand his moving on.

While I'm at it I also salute Fuzzy our year two champ! The Belicheck of our group this far. And a shout out to the young gun Ram Tough for winning the B last year. All amazing accomplishments considering the level of competition. If you can win here - you are as good as you think you are!

Ram Tough had a very nice team, but he did not win the B league last year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im in the 8 th spot so i just did a mock from there

maybe my fellow Barbarians wont look lol

by round

1-Charles
2-Dez
3-Fitz
4-Lafoot Miller
5-Bell
6-Ryan
7-Austin-Vereen was on the queue and went 1 spot earlier
8-Ingram-Bernard on Queue and went 2 before my pick
9-Givens
10-Cook
11-Tate
12-Bengals
13-Randle
14-M bush
15-K Davis
16-Foot Zuerlain

thus my team

Qb-Ryan
Rb-1-Charles
Rb-2-Miller
Wr-1-Dez
Wr-2-Fitz
Flex-Bell-Austin-
Te-Cook

Df-Bengals so what
K-really so what

bench

RB-Ingram-Tate-M bush-K Davis
Wr-Givens-Randle

i would like a little better flex but all and all not too shabby from the 8 hole

Honestly, I don't know how you could get a better flex than Bell without drafting RBs in rounds 1-3. I think Wil would agree with that statement. No chance Bell is there at the end of round 5 in your draft Sunday night.

I like this mock a lot, the only trouble is that I doubt you will be able to snag all these guys where you did come Sunday. Well drafted.

The only pick I don't like is T. Austin. He looks like the #2 WR on an average offensive team behind Givens, who you were able to snag 2 rounds later. I would rather see you take an RB there (Bernard)?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This MBBRL is so much fun and Will has started out strong just as we have come expect.

OK- With backpack season is over and tennis playoffs ending this weekend, I am ready for SOME FOOTBALL! Still got FBB but the focus is changing. You should see some posts from the Fuzzies from here forward.

Not sure who I'll take at pick #6. I am actually more intrigued with who will be there at #19 in the 2nd round. You can be assured that I will be trolling the waiver wire and looking for trading partners during the season.

Sunday should be fun- I have last round of state over 55 (age) playoffs at 11:00, a draft with fishing pals at 3:00, then MBBRL draft that evening. Forgive me if I slur my words as I type during our draft.

I also wonder who will be there for my second round pick.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Tiance I am sorry man I thought Ram won last year.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shout out to you Sir Tiance! My apologies.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram Tough had a very nice team, but he did not win the B league last year.

Nope Tiance beat me in the final I believe... Hopefully the former "B"s are here to stay

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lafoot Miller

So Foot i take it I really did talk you into Miller this year.. You said that was your guy but you didn't believe this was gonna be his year a couple weeks ago ? I take it your back on board for this year?

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't know how you could get a better flex than Bell without drafting RBs in rounds 1-3. I think Wil would agree with that statement. No chance Bell is there at the end of round 5 in your draft Sunday night.

I like this mock a lot, the only trouble is that I doubt you will be able to snag all these guys where you did come Sunday. Well drafted.

The only pick I don't like is T. Austin. He looks like the #2 WR on an average offensive team behind Givens, who you were able to snag 2 rounds later. I would rather see you take an RB there (Bernard)?

tks Tiance

i actually was set on Vereen and though i had him that i counted the picks and thought i would get Bernard in the next round - i agree that would be a mistake come Sunday

thanks for the kickback....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Tiance beat me in the final I believe... Hopefully the former "B"s are here to stay

I thought Ram had the best team when we drafted, and possibly the best team at the end of the season too, but the best team doesn't always win in fantasy football.

And yes Ram, I hope we are both in the A league to stay. Hopefully I can do better than my suicide draft tomorrow night.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just checking out the Suicide draft and looks like if I want a RB at the 2-3 elbow I'm gonna have to reach a few spots...............hmmmm............

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram now that I found out you didn't win last year I am not so sure, lol. Just kidding. Here is my stance on Miller. I am going to be a politician on this one and say, "he is doing all the right things and the moons seem to be aligning for him to have a break out year, and that there was nobody who had him as high as I did last year, but that I have a nagging feeling it might not work out so great. He just seems to go down faster than a broken elevator on first contact so he will need to be a Chris Johnson type guy with open lanes. I just don't know if that line can do that, and Miller is not in the same category as my boy Chris Johnson when it comes to speed mphs" I realize i just quoted my own speech, sorry, lol. But this answer affords me my best option. If he does good I will take all the credit. If he does bad I can say see I was right!

But honestly, I love him and yes you reinforced that idea or should I say talked me back into Miller being a stud. I just question the consistancy, there will be monster games though. The real player for fantasy this year from the Dolphins will be Mike Wallace. I have him ranked 6th over all wrs. I see him being one of the most improved players fantasy wise of 2013. The jump I predict will be huge and on the same level of Spiller last year.

Wallace will be featured in the new offence. I wouldn't be surprised to see him average 8 to 10 recs a game. One being a big one. I know I am out on a limb here but I'd rather have Wallace than Miller on my fantasy team.

Opps probably should have waited till the draft was over to post that, but oh well. And my gosh how Chris Johnson's stock has rose in one week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was just checking out the Suicide draft and looks like if I want a RB at the 2-3 elbow I'm gonna have to reach a few spots...............hmmmm............

Well, it appears you are a man ready for war. ....

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram now that I found out you didn't win last year I am not so sure, lol. Just kidding. Here is my stance on Miller. I am going to be a politician on this one and say, "he is doing all the right things and the moons seem to be aligning for him to have a break out year, and that there was nobody who had him as high as I did last year, but that I have a nagging feeling it might not work out so great. He just seems to go down faster than a broken elevator on first contact so he will need to be a Chris Johnson type guy with open lanes. I just don't know if that line can do that, and Miller is not in the same category as my boy Chris Johnson when it comes to speed mphs" I realize i just quoted my own speech, sorry, lol. But this answer affords me my best option. If he does good I will take all the credit. If he does bad I can say see I was right!

But honestly, I love him and yes you reinforced that idea or should I say talked me back into Miller being a stud. I just question the consistancy, there will be monster games though. The real player for fantasy this year from the Dolphins will be Mike Wallace. I have him ranked 6th over all wrs. I see him being one of the most improved players fantasy wise of 2013. The jump I predict will be huge and on the same level of Spiller last year.

Wallace will be featured in the new offence. I wouldn't be surprised to see him average 8 to 10 recs a game. One being a big one. I know I am out on a limb here but I'd rather have Wallace than Miller on my fantasy team.

Opps probably should have waited till the draft was over to post that, but oh well. And my gosh how Chris Johnson's stock has rose in one week.

Sorry foot, but that is kind of crazy. Wallace is not capable of catching 6 passes a game, let alone 10. He may be the best deep threat in the game, but he isn't the type of WR who can get you those key yards and make the big 3rd down catch in traffic. Taking him any earlier than the 5th is nuts.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it may sound crazy or be crazy in a lot of people's opinion, but I have all ready heard they will be using Wallace way more than just as a guy to take the top off the defenses so throw those ideas away. That is how Pittsburgh chose to use him. In Miami he will line up in the slot and have many different looks to fool defenses. He will be much more Percy Harvin like. The Dolphins want their money's worth and they are gonna line him up all over the place not just send him deep. Of course he will still have that option so the home run is always a threat too.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that Duff has checked in.

T -27.5 hours.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry foot, but that is kind of crazy. Wallace is not capable of catching 6 passes a game, let alone 10. He may be the best deep threat in the game, but he isn't the type of WR who can get you those key yards and make the big 3rd down catch in traffic. Taking him any earlier than the 5th is nuts.

HEY Foot you are in my division
i therefore recommend that you take Wallace in the 1st
i mean hey you can't risk him not being on your roster now can you

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it may sound crazy or be crazy in a lot of people's opinion, but I have all ready heard they will be using Wallace way more than just as a guy to take the top off the defenses so throw those ideas away. That is how Pittsburgh chose to use him. In Miami he will line up in the slot and have many different looks to fool defenses. He will be much more Percy Harvin like. The Dolphins want their money's worth and they are gonna line him up all over the place not just send him deep. Of course he will still have that option so the home run is always a threat too.

I'm with tlance. I don't think he has the skill set (or honestly the QB) to be used like you're talking.