• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas everyone

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We watched the movie Last Christmas based on that song.
They take the song literally
Not a joke by the way. Everyone keeps talking about Daenerys being in the hospital last Christmas. And she starts seeing a guy who acts strange.

My wife wanted to watch some Christmas movies and I like generally like Paul Feig movies so we gave this a try. It would have worked better without a twist, but it was still OK.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have a message. Santa's sleigh was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors."

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my daughter may have helped prevent a former high school friend of hers from committing suicide today. She received some weird posts from a guy saying he was going to join his dad who passed away several years ago and said that he had been drinking hard all day and even an Instagram post of him holding a shotgun in one hand and a bottle of booze in the other. Fortunately, she found out where he was and through the quick work of the local RCMP, they prevented him from going through with it and he is now under psychological observation.

This has been a crazy year and Christmas only amplifies stress and anxiety in people. Just give those close to you an extra big hug and tell them how important they are to you.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my daughter may have helped prevent a former high school friend of hers from committing suicide today. She received some weird posts from a guy saying he was going to join his dad who passed away several years ago and said that he had been drinking hard all day and even an Instagram post of him holding a shotgun in one hand and a bottle of booze in the other. Fortunately, she found out where he was and through the quick work of the local RCMP, they prevented him from going through with it and he is now under psychological observation.

This has been a crazy year and Christmas only amplifies stress and anxiety in people. Just give those close to you an extra big hug and tell them how important they are to you.

glad it turned out good and hopefully he can get the help he needs. :(

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a joke by the way. Everyone keeps talking about Daenerys being in the hospital last Christmas. And she starts seeing a guy who acts strange.

My wife wanted to watch some Christmas movies and I like generally like Paul Feig movies so we gave this a try. It would have worked better without a twist, but it was still OK.
yeah, the wife had us watch that a few days ago. it didn't suck as much as I thought it might.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas everyone. It's a great group of people here and I wish you all the best
Same to you but put spoiler tags next time. It’s only Christmas Eve here and I don’t want to spoil it.