• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't been the same since my mother passed in 2015 - but this year I am driving to Florida to be with my sisters, neice and great nieces - adorable little girls full of energy. My only complaint is my sister said it was warm - and I do not consider 38 degrees to be warm. I am hoping it's a bit warmer in Florida - and also hope to avoid seeing any green sky(the sky turns green with Hurricanes)

I will be busy for the next week - but happy holidays to everyone - and stay sober when you drive.

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas...Me I work the entire holiday then will go on vacation the 27th though the 29th...My dad works for Chesterton HS and we are heading down to Indy to watch his school's bball team play in their holiday tournament as well as see the Pacers play the Mavs.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas...Me I work the entire holiday then will go on vacation the 27th though the 29th...My dad works for Chesterton HS and we are heading down to Indy to watch his school's bball team play in their holiday tournament as well as see the Pacers play the Mavs.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Let me know how your dad's team does. I don't care about the Pacers and Mavs.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No disrespect meant.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect meant.

No worries, I get it dude. We folks in the nation's heartland know the true meaning of the term "respect" even if certain words suggest otherwise...Something costal folks will never understand.:suds:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a lot of fun. Let me know how your dad's team does. I don't care about the Pacers and Mavs.

Chesterton finished 5th out of 8 in their tournament, and the Pacers lost to the Mavs 98-94. No Oladipo, but that's no excuse for losing to Dallas. McMillan typically only plays eight guys when everyone is healthy, and my ultimate concern is that our eight ironmen could hit a wall at any point. GR3's return in the next month should help, though.