• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Here's To 2022

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The true meaning of Christmas doesn't involve material things. At least you have people who care about you here. Message me if you want to talk.
Yep that's why I don't care about material things. Only friends I have anymore are people here. My only friend I have offline has crazy hours. I appreciate you Mingo all class all the time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's why I don't care about material things. Only friends I have anymore are people here. My only friend I have offline has crazy hours. I appreciate you Mingo all class all the time.
Don't deprive the people in CO. from getting to know you like we do. no telling what good you can bring to another person.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul, you have been a cornerstone of this Community going back as far as I can remember, kffl and here. You are the man! Plus, I have to finally concede that George likes you more than me, no matter how hard I pined for his attention.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul, you have been a cornerstone of this Community going back as far as I can remember, kffl and here. You are the man! Plus, I have to finally concede that George likes you more than me, no matter how hard I pined for his attention.
Thanks OC George is the best proud to be his son (KIN FOR THE WIN) lol