• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Men's basketball

itsneon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does anyone watch the PSU basketball games? I am really impressed with Chambers ability to recruit. He has transferred in three significant players and his recruiting and attitude is what this team needs, I doubt they make the tourney unless they win out, but they are able to play with almost anyone and seem that they are turning the corner. Their record is no where close to how good this team is. They still struggle with the physical play(foul trouble) but they are able to play 10 deep with only 3 seniors on the team. I feel real goos about this team in the next few years.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will catch a game on the BTN once in awhile and they have seemed to be in every game they played this year except Illinois. BB recruiting I just don't see huge names or 4 star players coming to PSU but Chambers has landed some good players despite what they were ranked. I'm not sold on Chambers yet until he can start constantly land the talented kids from Philly or surrounding areas plus start getting to the tourney.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the last couple, appears they may finally be turning the corner. Should have at least 2-3 more wins than they do.