• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mean Machine 2016

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just completed my draft and I'll admit that I didn't do much homework this year with a whirlwind last couple weeks. Had the 7th pick in a 10 team PPR.

QB: Palmer, Taylor
RB: Elliot, Charles, Ingram, Gore
WR: Julio, Cobb, Decker, J. Matthews, Moncrief, DJax
TE: Ertz
Def: Eagles
K: Tucker

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not sure how that team is possibe, Julio round 1, elliot round 2, what happened round 3-4-5-6

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a couple teams were on auto draft, since it was very difficult to get a time we all could do it. Then probably a couple more that just see projected numbers and go after a QB early not really understanding their value. This is my work league and a few have only played FF for a couple years and only in this league that I started 4 years ago. There are some really good owners in the league though.

I went Charles, Ingram, and Cobb the next few rounds. Reached a little with Palmer in the 6th, but am hoping for little drop off from last year. Then Decker, Moncrief, DJax, Matthews, Gore, Tyrod, Ertz, Tucker, and Eagles (stream defense).

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer Ware is still available on the WW. Worth it to add and drop one of my WRs for at least Week 1 with Charles still out? If so, who should I drop?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope - drop Tyrod for Ware, right now

10 team league, you don't need to carry 2 QBs

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you insist on carrying Tyrod, I'd drop your boy Jordan Mathews or DJax for Ware

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a claim in for Ware at the moment (drop Mathews). However, I'm not sure he'd get a starting nod over who I plan to play at the moment for this week.

RB: Elliot, Ingram
WR: Julio, Cobb
Flex: Decker

I could see him as Charles' handcuff or if one of the others go down, but I just don't see him as a clear cut starter above any of the others.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just made a trade: Adrian Peterson for Jamaal Charles

Both of us wanted to get some trades to finally happen in our league where trades are rare. He's got L. Bell waiting until his suspension is up and is a little shy of AP's performance thinking that the Vikings will see a lot of teams stacking the box, since Hill is crap and this owner also thinks Bradford will be crap (not that I think otherwise). He's okay waiting until Charles and Bell are back, and has serviceable RBs to start now (Rawls and Doug Martin).

While I love Charles, I also have Ware and figure KC may be a committee even with Charles fully healthy, so I'm happy with the trade, as not only do I have a top RB who should rebound after a rough week1, but also Charles' handcuff/committee mate.

So that puts me with AP, Ware, Ingram, Elliot, and Gore right now.

I also have a WW claim for Eric Ebron (dropping Tyrod) since Ertz is day to day.