• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Question of the Year (Trade)

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a 12 man PPR with 2 WR starters plus 1 flex (te, wr, rb) bench 6 spots.

The trade he wants to do is he'll send me Julio Jones and Alex Collins for Alvin Kamara.
He will not take any other of my backs he's stated but Alvin.

My concern is it's still only week 8 (which has even started) no rbs on waiver at all but guess crap. I don't follow Julio as I've never owned him in 13 plus years of playing fantasy. Thoughts....? Thx, -DUB-

My current squad:
D Brees

A Kamara
S Barkley
M Ingram (R)
L Murray (R)
E McGuire (I)
T Coleman (R)

D Adams
D Baldwin
K Golladay
G Allison (R)
M Valdes-Scantling (R)

C.J. Uzomah
A Hooper (R)

D Bailey
Chiefs

His squad is this:
A Rodgers
M Ryan (R)

C McCaffrey
M Mack
J Allen (R)
A Collins (R)

R Cobb (R)
M Jones
W Fuller
J Jones (R)
C Sutton (R)

K Rudolph

M Bryant
D Hopkins
Jaguars

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Julio has yet to find the end zone. Kamara seems like a guaranteed double digit points every week

Reactions: DUB

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for input. It seems owners can get away with avg. rb points but not avg. wr points on a weekly bases. That is the only positive I see in this trade. Tough trading a RB of such talent away. Thanks for input!!

-DUB-

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for input. It seems owners can get away with avg. rb points but not avg. wr points on a weekly bases. That is the only positive I see in this trade. Tough trading a RB of such talent away. Thanks for input!!

-DUB-

I'll admit I dont know much about fantasy football but i do know Kamara is a stud and as you mentioned, you seem like you get more points from RB. However, Jones can easily get 100 yard games but until he gets touchdowns i dont see it being worth him over Kamara

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's really close for me. You absolutely need a WR1. And you have RB depth. Julio is either gonna explode, or remain a top ten WR. Both scenarios help your roster.
Kamara and Ingram is gonna be a tricky scenario to manage.

Probably better for you to search elsewhere though, with offers like Coleman (and Lat, if to Cook owner?) to find a suitable WR ahead of Baldwin and Golladay.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably wouldn't do it only because I just don't trust Julio and with your depth at running back, Alex Collins is no more than a throw in. Looking at the roster I'm shocked that he would trade a wide receiver anyway because his are not very good especially if you remove Julio from his team.

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit I agree I was shocked seeing this trade in my que as well. He is giving up his best WR.
@TKOSpikes this would give me Davante Adams and Julio and IF Doug Baldwin places like he can that is a solid WR group. I would play Barkely and Ingram as starting rbs... (Lat. Murray or coleman over Ingram in some match ups.)

The Cook owner is the one who dropped Lat. Murray 3 weeks ago and I scooped him. HE won't trade for him and he doesn't want him. Tevin is a tough trade as everyone sees he's not doing so hot even as the starter most weeks. Boy oh boy...hmmm....

-DUB-

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit I agree I was shocked seeing this trade in my que as well. He is giving up his best WR.
@TKOSpikes this would give me Davante Adams and Julio and IF Doug Baldwin places like he can that is a solid WR group. I would play Barkely and Ingram as starting rbs... (Lat. Murray or coleman over Ingram in some match ups.)

The Cook owner is the one who dropped Lat. Murray 3 weeks ago and I scooped him. HE won't trade for him and he doesn't want him. Tevin is a tough trade as everyone sees he's not doing so hot even as the starter most weeks. Boy oh boy...hmmm....

-DUB-

Totally spazzed on Adams.

Disregard.

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes I could of made his and my team easier to read. Just didn't know how to do that lol.
So now what do you think???

-DUB-

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't do it. Kamara is a top 5 overall guy. Jones is not worth that and Collins doesn't move the needle that much.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes I could of made his and my team easier to read. Just didn't know how to do that lol.
So now what do you think???

-DUB-

Everyone in blue, I just flew right by him

I would not make the deal.