• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 - Set my lineup

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any changes? PPR league

QB: Carson Palmer

RB1: Elliot

RB2: Ingram

WR1: Julio

WR2: DJax

TE: Ebron

Flex: Ware

K: Tucker

D: Washington

Bench

RBs: Ware, Gore, McKinnon
WRs: Decker, Crowder, Cobb (bye)
TE: Eifert (doubtful)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting Gore and McKinnon over Ware

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any changes? PPR league

QB: Carson Palmer

RB1: Elliot

RB2: Ingram

WR1: Julio

WR2: DJax

TE: Ebron

Flex: Ware

K: Tucker

D: Washington

Bench

RBs: Ware, Gore, McKinnon
WRs: Decker, Crowder, Cobb (bye)
TE: Eifert (doubtful)

I think its a total toss up with that flex spot between those three backs. PPR I'd lean McKinnon. If not, I actually lean Gore. Total coin toss though. Other than that, I would just monitor D-Jax's status, he's banged up and not practicing. Should be fine, but if he can't go, I'd trot out Crowder vs Cleveland.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd start Gore, McKinnon and Crowder over Ware in that flex spot. ppr I'd go Crowder, if not, I'd go Gore, and then McKinnon, then Ware. if they're trotting Charles out there, Ware isn't a good bet until we see for certain what his usage will be. if he's back to backup, or even the lesser end of a 60/40 time share, the KC offense isn't good enough to support the minor end of a RBBC

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flex is the one place I'm really going back and forth with, as unless DJax doesn't play, he'll probably get the nod as WR2 due to his ceiling (going up against the 2nd highest scoring team this week). Gore and McKinnon are going up against bad matchups (stat wise), while Ware has a great matchup, but with Charles back, it is probably best to wait and see how they split.

I like Gore, as I think they'll be playing from ahead and try to shorten the game, but it's also in London and I never really like playing someone when they're that far out of routine. Probably has a decent floor.

McKinnon has a lot of talent, but that line hasn't really done a lot this year and averaging <3 ypc isn't good. Plus going up against NYG and having Asiata that could vulture some goal to go snaps (much like Elliot's situation last week) could be troublesome.

Crowder has been a good slot PPR WR and going up against a great matchup in CLE could be a plus play. However, can Cousins really feed 3 good receiving options (DJax, Reed, and Crowder)? Crowder was taking away some redzone looks from Reed recently, so maybe a good option.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually, if you go back to last season, when Reed was balling out almost every week, Crowder still garnered RZ looks from Cousins.

His ability to get in and out of cuts and slip past defenders at the line keeps Cousins going to Crowder in the RZ and short yardage passing situations. Or in the Skins case, all short yardage situations = passes.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
charles isnt back

Yep, while not officially ruled out, I don't see KC giving him a heavy workload if he does dress. I'll monitor the situation, but Ware may stick in my lineup at the flex going up against Pitt. Still have a couple more days though, ha.

As for DJax and Crowder, it looks like DJax will play and I need a chance at a higher ceiling playing one of the better scoring teams in my league. Crowder will get you 12-16 points a week as his floor in PPR, but DJax has the big play ability to get you that 20+ points.

I'm currently projected to lose by 5 points, so we'll see.