• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McDaniels continues his journey to destroy every team but the Patriots

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First i'm hearing of this. All I remember hearing was that his son was dealing with depression. You got a link or some sort of proof to cite this otherwise half-baked bullshit reasoning to justify your bullshit stance on dungy? Or are you really just that big of a piece of shit?

Everything I have ever read is that he and his son were very close. He was the one kid that really loved being at as many Bucs/Colts practices and being on the sidelines for games with his dad. Heck even right before he committed suicide he had gone to his parents house for Thanksgiving so this idea that his dad had shunned him sounds more like something Rex just likes to think in his head to feel better about his Patriots.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything I have ever read is that he and his son were very close. He was the one kid that really loved being at as many Bucs/Colts practices and being on the sidelines for games with his dad. Heck even right before he committed suicide he had gone to his parents house for Thanksgiving so this idea that his dad had shunned him sounds more like something Rex just likes to think in his head to feel better about his Patriots.

Exactly

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or could it be teams know exactly the lengths the Patriots will go to win even to the point of breaking the rules? Enough smoke has been produced surrounding the Pats and their cheating that there is some fire to it. Maybe it isn't to the lengths that some teams suggest but NFL teams know enough of what is going on. Heck Patriot coaches are throughout the league and some of them have taken the most precautions when playing the Patriots. So again when those kind of things are happening one has to think there is something to it.

Didnt McDaniels bring that with hiknto Denver? Didn’t he have footage of the Chiefs practices and that was the catalyst that led to his firing?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that Broncos fans,who were so glad to McDaniels leave Denver, are so involved in McDaniels today in something that has nothing to do with them. Wha wha wha wha wha.........................

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that Broncos fans,who were so glad to McDaniels leave Denver, are so involved in McDaniels today in something that has nothing to do with them. Wha wha wha wha wha.........................

When someone leaves your franchise in disarray, you hope they continue to do the same elsewhere. Especially when it's a hated rival like the Pats.

Or to put it another way Kenny:

"Amazing that Patriot fans,who were so ambivalent when McDaniels left Denver, are so involved in a McDaniels thread today in the Broncos forum."

Well be watching the 9ers forum to see if youre a hypocrite or not.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt McDaniels bring that with hiknto Denver? Didn’t he have footage of the Chiefs practices and that was the catalyst that led to his firing?
I believe it was San Francisco when we played them in London.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But many of us "Broncos" fans are also fans of the NFL. This type of move affects the NFL. The other part of it is many NFL fans I have talked to either like the Patriots and dislike the Patriots. There only a few that are in the middle. When you have a team like the Patriots that have had so much success and controversy it tends to spark discussions among a variety of fans.

The part I find funny is how many fans come to this board and interject themselves in the conversation here.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Thats right it was the 49ers, who were almost as bad that year as the Broncos. McDaniels cheated and he still couldn’t beat them!

As for Big Ken’s comment, McDaniels is inextricably linked to this era of Broncos football. His mismanagement of the team was epic and brought about wholesale changes to the organization. That Broncos fans would still weigh in on him in light of his latest low brow move is not nearly as surprising as your continued fascination with the Broncos. I get it: the Broncos are the only team the Patriots couldn’t consistently subdue. But relax: the Broncos don’t play the Pats next season unless it’s in the playoffs. The Broncos need some fixes before they’re playoff ready so you may not even need to worry about that.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats amazing is not once have I posted in a NE forum yet you have interjected your opinion of what Denver should do on many occasions in here. Pretty sure your obsessed with is not the other way around

When you get a chance google who the owner of the NE Patriots is
Even google is trolling Kraft

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats amazing is not once have I posted in a NE forum yet you have interjected your opinion of what Denver should do on many occasions in here. Pretty sure your obsessed with is not the other way around

When you get a chance google who the owner of the NE Patriots is
Even google is trolling Kraft

I call it Bronco envy. I don’t fully understand it, especially since the Pats have 5 Super Bowl wins to their credit, but it’s real. There is not a team in the NFL that fascinates Pats fans like the Denver Broncos. Not even the Pats can seem to capture their attention the way the Broncos do.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Chiefs - and the Raiders, but the team that gets my blood up is the Patriots - that's going back decades.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Chiefs - and the Raiders, but the team that gets my blood up is the Patriots - that's going back decades.
Even back when they were the pitiful Patriots? Or when they could barely keep up with Miami having Eason at the helm?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it Bronco envy. I don’t fully understand it, especially since the Pats have 5 Super Bowl wins to their credit, but it’s real. There is not a team in the NFL that fascinates Pats fans like the Denver Broncos. Not even the Pats can seem to capture their attention the way the Broncos do.

As a life long Pats fan I have to say...

What ????

Visions of Grandeur much?

Only team I and all the fellow Pats fans I know only have the Steelers as a target, another great team run by a great family, because of the one additional Lombardi.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they are all still in Indy...They were promised that even though McDaniels is a jerk at least they wouldn't be and fire them just a few days after hiring them. So while I'm sure the families have not got there yet I would bet they are not far behind.

Beyond that though here is the issue. Almost all other teams around the league have their coaching staffs full. These guys told the jobs they were at that they were going to the Colts with McDaniels. So those teams moved on and hired other people to replace them. So this situation could have gotten very ugly for these guys of having quit their old job and the job that was promised to them being gone because the Ownership/Head Coach didn't actually want them. Thankfully the Colts were very honorable in this situation and agreed to uphold the contracts.

Doesn't mean their families have moved yet. I'd bet a significant amount of money that the wives and children (if they have any) have not relocated yet and likely wouldn't until the school aged children finish the year. Selling homes, packing up family belongings, making all the arrangements for a cross country move takes time.

The Colts have agreed to keep them on and if the new HC wants any of them replaced they will be paid to do nothing for a year.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First i'm hearing of this. All I remember hearing was that his son was dealing with depression. You got a link or some sort of proof to cite this otherwise half-baked bullshit reasoning to justify your bullshit stance on dungy? Or are you really just that big of a piece of shit?

Yes, the kid was depressed because daddy was furious with him because he came out. You can defend that POS all day, every day. Won't change a thing.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're on drugs.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the kid was depressed because daddy was furious with him because he came out. You can defend that POS all day, every day. Won't change a thing.

So no proof?? Being a hateful piece of shit runs deep in your veins.

"man, fuck that dungy guy! Fuckin' asshole, I hate him!"

-typical masshole rex

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on drugs.
As a life long Pats fan I have to say...

What ????

Visions of Grandeur much?

Only team I and all the fellow Pats fans I know only have the Steelers as a target, another great team run by a great family, because of the one additional Lombardi.

And yet here you both are on the Broncos board...

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have a point