• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McClain eligible to be activated on Monday

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why McClain is associated with the Cowboys anymore. I know Jerry wants to stand by all his pets, but come on man, he's done.
This is almost unbelieveable I mean it's not like he played for the Bengals. How did he ever fool those two squeaky clean organizations? it's hard to believe:dhd:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is almost unbelieveable I mean it's not like he played for the Bengals. How did he ever fool those two squeaky clean organizations? it's hard to believe:dhd:
Aaron Hernandez shit head, you just lost this game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry can't let go when there is a "chance". It's why we at times keep overpaid players because we are worried with what "might" happen. With the druggies he just doesn't get the downside of holding on. It's the exact opposite of Garrett's "right kind of guy" message. So he sees the fact that there is no impact to the 53 man, no cap issue while not being paid and he clings to them which tells other guys that if they get caught it's not a big deal and you won't lose your job instead of sending the message that you are going to be held accountable if you do this. IMO you always give guys a second chance and in some cases you give guys a 3rd or possibly even 4th chance. But this is a guy that quit Football numerous times. The warning signs were there when we brought him in. He seemed to clean up his act but obviously didn't. Cut him and cut him now. Let him show up in the news as ex-Football player instead of Dallas Cowboy.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry can't let go when there is a "chance". It's why we at times keep overpaid players because we are worried with what "might" happen. With the druggies he just doesn't get the downside of holding on. It's the exact opposite of Garrett's "right kind of guy" message. So he sees the fact that there is no impact to the 53 man, no cap issue while not being paid and he clings to them which tells other guys that if they get caught it's not a big deal and you won't lose your job instead of sending the message that you are going to be held accountable if you do this. IMO you always give guys a second chance and in some cases you give guys a 3rd or possibly even 4th chance. But this is a guy that quit Football numerous times. The warning signs were there when we brought him in. He seemed to clean up his act but obviously didn't. Cut him and cut him now. Let him show up in the news as ex-Football player instead of Dallas Cowboy.
I think its more about Jerry thinking he can save the lost souls from themselves. I think Jerry is afraid that if he releases these guys they'll turn worse and travel further down a dark path.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its more about Jerry thinking he can save the lost souls from themselves. I think Jerry is afraid that if he releases these guys they'll turn worse and travel further down a dark path.
Oh, I totally agree with your first part about saving lost souls 100%. But not sure that it is because he is worried they will get worse. My thinking is more he likes to be known as the guy that "brings them back" and that It's more about Jerry than the guys he is saving...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I totally agree with your first part about saving lost souls 100%. But not sure that it is because he is worried they will get worse. My thinking is more he likes to be known as the guy that "brings them back" and that It's more about Jerry than the guys he is saving...
Either or, no one other than Jerry knows for sure. Definitely could be more about Jerry's ego vs. the worry of others.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolando is from the same area I'm from. Got busted by Hartselle for possession myself.

Why he keeps going back I will never understand. The only time I go to that area is to visit my mom. It's not a coincidence that it's always Morgan county that he gets in trouble at. I had read that he had decided to never set foot back in the area again, which was smart, but I guess he threw that back out the window.

His actual charges wouldn't even be charges in other parts of the US, and with the money he has, there is no reason why he shouldn't be living in those areas.

His football career is more than done at this point IMO.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Hernandez shit head, you just lost this game.

Not really/ I'm not saying I agree with his post but they cut Hernandez. They didn't sign him AFTER he got in trouble. Not really a good comparison.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really/ I'm not saying I agree with his post but they cut Hernandez. They didn't sign him AFTER he got in trouble. Not really a good comparison.
He was on their team when he drove a man to a deserted area to KILL him. If you cant see the difference then you as big as a fool as I think you are.
Oh, and lets not forget the Patriots initially supported Hernandez, even though he a troubled history. His troubles are what made him drop in the draft.

I'll say it once more Patriot fans have no room to talk about any other NFL teams bad guys.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on their team when he drove a man to a deserted area to KILL him. If you cant see the difference then you as big as a fool as I think you are.
Oh, and lets not forget the Patriots initially supported Hernandez, even though he a troubled history. His troubles are what made him drop in the draft.

I'll say it once more Patriot fans have no room to talk about any other NFL teams bad guys.

There's not a difference between having a guy on your team and when he commits a crime you cut him as compared with signing guys AFTER committing several crimes. Are you kidding me?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not a difference between having a guy on your team and when he commits a crime you cut him as compared with signing guys AFTER committing several crimes. Are you kidding me?
Theres a huge difference between what any Cowboy has ever done, and driving a giy out to be EXECUTED.
I'm more than happy to disagree with you.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, don't kid yourself, if LE couldn't pin the MURDER on Hernandez, he'd still be a Patriot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It came out afterwards that there were clear warning signs with Hernandez that everyone around him knew including of course the Patriots and they kept him and gave him a huge contract. No one expected murder I can confidently surmise, but the knowledge of him having serious issues was apparently known for a long time before any of this came out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a huge difference between what any Cowboy has ever done, and driving a giy out to be EXECUTED.
I'm more than happy to disagree with you.

I agree but you totally changed the argument. When Hernandez did his deed he got cut. How is that remotely comparable to signing players who have beaten wives and then get signed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but you totally changed the argument. When Hernandez did his deed he got cut. How is that remotely comparable to signing players who have beaten wives and then get signed.
It's not. One guy murdered people. Pretty sure Cowboys would have cut him too:noidea:. In reality no two cases are ever alike. Pats signed a guy in their SB run that another team cut after an embarrassing DWI that was caught on video. Dallas and Philly both needed WRs, yet neither signed him. It works both ways and every team has problem guys. I think the Hernandez thing wasn't a comparison at all until you mentioned it. It was more about a troll being a troll by joking about the Cowboys being a "squeaky clean organization" because of McClain and a Cowboy fan trumping his attempt to troll. I actually thought it was a fitting comeback. Of course he also could have brought up all of the cheating, ALL OF THE CHEATING, the Floyd signing, J.J. Worton, etc. Any fan who thinks their team is squeaky clean or that the Cowboys are far worse than any other team is kind of a moron, especially the Pats who are pretty much universally renowned by every non-Patriot fan as the #1 cheaters in professional sports.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix's stance is all about his non bias thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not. One guy murdered people. Pretty sure Cowboys would have cut him too:noidea:. In reality no two cases are ever alike. Pats signed a guy in their SB run that another team cut after an embarrassing DWI that was caught on video. Dallas and Philly both needed WRs, yet neither signed him. It works both ways and every team has problem guys. I think the Hernandez thing wasn't a comparison at all until you mentioned it. It was more about a troll being a troll by joking about the Cowboys being a "squeaky clean organization" because of McClain and a Cowboy fan trumping his attempt to troll. I actually thought it was a fitting comeback. Of course he also could have brought up all of the cheating, ALL OF THE CHEATING, the Floyd signing, J.J. Worton, etc. Any fan who thinks their team is squeaky clean or that the Cowboys are far worse than any other team is kind of a moron, especially the Pats who are pretty much universally renowned by every non-Patriot fan as the #1 cheaters in professional sports.

True dat!
Except for the last sentence. Teams like Cindy and Dallas welcome knuckleheads more than the other teams in the league. Not trying to start trouble at all. Its just being honest. Sometimes it works like with Dez but seems to backfire more often.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat!
Except for the last sentence. Teams like Cindy and Dallas welcome knuckleheads more than the other teams in the league. Not trying to start trouble at all. Its just being honest. Sometimes it works like with Dez but seems to backfire more often.

Dallas gets a worse rap than others because they're the Cowboys and too many won't get out of the early 1990's unless we're talking Super Bowls, the 90's aren't allowed to be counted then.

NFL Arrest Statistics

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas gets a worse rap than others because they're the Cowboys and too many won't get out of the early 1990's unless we're talking Super Bowls, the 90's aren't allowed to be counted then.

NFL Arrest Statistics

What about McClain, Dez, Pac Man and the DE front Carolina (Why can't I remember his name). You have to be honest... the Patriots wouldn't touch those guys.