• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McClain eligible to be activated on Monday

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is almost unbelieveable I mean it's not like he played for the Bengals. How did he ever fool those two squeaky clean organizations? it's hard to believe:dhd:
Lol, the Patriots had were paying Hernandez "serial killer" million's Hernandez knew his NFL career was over if the world found out he was gay so he shot his buddy. Those other guys probably rejected Hernandez''s "advances" and he shot them. Hernandez would have gone down for those killings if he did not have lots of money.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about McClain, Dez, Pac Man and the DE front Carolina (Why can't I remember his name). You have to be honest... the Patriots wouldn't touch those guys.
Dez was never convicted and neither was hardy. To link Dez with those other guys is retarded.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about McClain, Dez, Pac Man and the DE front Carolina (Why can't I remember his name). You have to be honest... the Patriots wouldn't touch those guys.

The Patriots signed Aqib Talib, and Floyd, yes forvthe right pricethey would sign Those guys.
Get off of your high horse and STFU.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? The Pats will do anything to win. Why even bring in Floyd who was going to play almost no role after the DWI and corresponding video? Cowboys cut Pac Man. Pats would be all over Dez if we offered him. McClain didn't have these issues before signed by Dallas and is just in a holding pattern now. Hardy was a poor decision and big mistake but we cut him too.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was never convicted and neither was hardy. To link Dez with those other guys is retarded.

OK, I'm making it all up and Dallas and Cincy don't have reps for signing troubled guys. There was a reason Dez slid all the way into the 20s. What the guys did on the Pats were milder then what the Cowboys have signed. You guys fight about everything. For you guys to sit here and act like Dallas doesn't have a rep for giving knuckleheads chances is just ridiculous. And yes, McClain had arrest issues before Dallas. Dez, Hardy, Pac Man, McClain, TO etc etc.

Why is anything that slightly goes against Dallas meet such resistance. Jerry has all ready said they take chances on guys that other teams won't because he has a team that helps them get back on track. Get off my high horse? Jerry would say the same thing as me. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doeant.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even saying Dallas is wrong for their strategy but the Cowboys do have a rep for this. Forgot to mention Randy Gregory. He was a top 10 talent that tumbled far because of his rep.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'm making it all up and Dallas and Cincy don't have reps for signing troubled guys. There was a reason Dez slid all the way into the 20s. What the guys did on the Pats were milder then what the Cowboys have signed. You guys fight about everything. For you guys to sit here and act like Dallas doesn't have a rep for giving knuckleheads chances is just ridiculous. And yes, McClain had arrest issues before Dallas. Dez, Hardy, Pac Man, McClain, TO etc etc.

Why is anything that slightly goes against Dallas meet such resistance. Jerry has all ready said they take chances on guys that other teams won't because he has a team that helps them get back on track. Get off my high horse? Jerry would say the same thing as me. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doeant.
Aaron Hernandez slid in the draft too. Talent wise he was considered a 1st or 2nd rounder Pats picked him in the 4th. There were many red flags on Hernandez.
Now how about signing Vick?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Hernandez slid in the draft too. Talent wise he was considered a 1st or 2nd rounder Pats picked him in the 4th. There were many red flags on Hernandez.

You are 100% correct on Hernandez. I forgot about that one.
Tony Dungey played an integral role in placing Vick. He told Vick to go to Philly even though they had a QB because of Andy Reid squeaky clean reputation and him not drafting character issues. I'm not sure the new coach is like that because our last year's 6th and 7th rounders slipped because of character issues. Eagles were the perfect place for Vick at rhe time. I'm not even criticizing Dallas for their rep. I wanted Joe Mixon cause I think he's gonna win ROY and reports were that we didn't scratch him from our list. Reid is very big on quality guys buy Dis take a chance on that WR last year and it paid off. His name escapes me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Manster that's twice you beat me to it on one page. There is no chance Dallas would have signed Vick when Philly did. I was shocked anyone did at that point.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Manster that's twice you beat me to it on one page. There is no chance Dallas would have signed Vick when Philly did. I was shocked anyone did at that point.
Agree, no way was Dallas touching Vick. The way it sounds Dallas and Cincy should have an unlimited supply of talent since they are the only team who takes in troubled players.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally - I'm entertained by how seamlessly this douchecanoe transitions from "troubled players" who smoke MJ to serial murderers. You're welcome to keep talking as (our) entertainment is free.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally - I'm entertained by how seamlessly this douchecanoe transitions from "troubled players" who smoke MJ to serial murderers. You're welcome to keep talking as (our) entertainment is free.
So true and the Dallas fans are so sensitive too.

what a load this guy remains

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true and the Dallas fans are so sensitive too.

what a load this guy remains

Well I am glad you aren't taking me to task about the topic cause you know I'm right...
"Wait, Dallas has a rep for signing thugs. No way. What? I've never noticed thatt"

Suuuuuuuure.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started a poll on another website that I'll give you think link too. So far every single poster has said Dallas and Cincy but I made this all up on my own, righr?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must be nice to root for a team that won't touch a player with off the field issues...but I don't know of any such team

Eagles comfortable moving forward with Wendell Smallwood, once arrested for witness intimidation

That's what I said earlier. We drafted two guys last year that slipped cause of character issues. You guys are acting like it's a personal attack when I'm just bringing up what the entire NFL fan base all ready knows. Teams like Dallas and Cincy target guys with issues but some of you act like I just made this up when even Jerry would agree with me. I was hoping we went after Mixon and he's a major prick. No one plating the victim card Pday.