• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McClain eligible to be activated on Monday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is every team does it. Not the Cowboys

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should make a poll on worst fans.

I could and Philly and Oakland would be at the top of the list. See, criticism is fine. I didn't bury my head in the sand and say, "What. The Eagles have bad fans. No way"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the point is every team does it. Not the Cowboys

Come on Jarntt. There are degrees of stupidity and Dallas and Cincy are known for it. Don't act like I just made this up. You know the Cowboys rep more then anyone. The league is filled with pricks. Dallas just focuses on these risks more than most.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could and Philly and Oakland would be at the top of the list. See, criticism is fine. I didn't bury my head in the sand and say, "What. The Eagles have bad fans. No way"
You're full if shit. This was brought up a year or so ago, and YOU gave excuses. "Santa was drunk" and "That was a long time ago, we're no longer like that".

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition this whole argument started when I said a Pats fan has no room to talk, then you pipped in.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're full if shit. This was brought up a year or so ago, and YOU gave excuses. "Santa was drunk" and "That was a long time ago, we're no longer like that".

That's kind of true. The new stadium doesn't have the same vibe. But Philly fans will always be the rudest and most obnoxious... but it is MUCH better then the old Vet. But the Santa thing was understandable. We lost OJ Simpson that game and people were pissed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't understand the push back on the Cowboys rep. I think we literally lost a SB because we don't take as many risks as Dallas. We should have grabbed Warren Sapp cause we picked Brian Dawkins rd.2 I'm not even criticizing them because I wish the Eagles gambled a little more on questionable guys. It works sometimes like with Dez but not other times. But I just can't see why super knowledgeable guys like my boy Jarntt think Dallas and Cincy are like other teams. They arent. Jerry all ready said he has a team put together to get the Pac Mans, Dez Bryants, Greg Hardys, Randy Gregorys, Lael Collins back on track and he takes pride in it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't understand the push back on the Cowboys rep. I think we literally lost a SB because we don't take as many risks as Dallas. We should have grabbed Warren Sapp cause we picked Brian Dawkins rd.2 I'm not even criticizing them because I wish the Eagles gambled a little more on questionable guys. It works sometimes like with Dez but not other times. But I just can't see why super knowledgeable guys like my boy Jarntt think Dallas and Cincy are like other teams. They arent. Jerry all ready said he has a team put together to get the Pac Mans, Dez Bryants, Greg Hardys, Randy Gregorys, Lael Collins back on track and he takes pride in it.
It's not really about the rep, its about all teams sign troubled players, and once again it's my take that Pats fans who had a player drive a guy to be EXECUTED have no room to point at other teams players.
Hell I'd probably give the a little leeway had the killing been heat of the moment, but thats not the case. It was a PLANNED MURDER.
My guess is most of what most other players did was not premeditated.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really about the rep, its about all teams sign troubled players, and once again it's my take that Pats fans who had a player drive a guy to be EXECUTED have no room to point at other teams players.
Hell I'd probably give the a little leeway had the killing been heat of the moment, but thats not the case. It was a PLANNED MURDER.
My guess is most of what most other players did was not premeditated.

Again, they cut him. They didn't sign him after the fact. Thats the difference in team philosophy.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, they cut him. They didn't sign him after the fact. Thats the difference in team philosophy.
He got arrested and evidence against him was extremely solid. Its not like they cut a guy they might be able to use.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep trying to avoid this thread but it's getting more and more difficult. At least there is no need for a poll for the biggest dipshit on the Cowboys board and its not even an outed Cowboys fan, just a closet one!

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Lael Collins that much of a risk. He had nothing to do with what happened to his ex at all.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I said earlier. We drafted two guys last year that slipped cause of character issues. You guys are acting like it's a personal attack when I'm just bringing up what the entire NFL fan base all ready knows. Teams like Dallas and Cincy target guys with issues but some of you act like I just made this up when even Jerry would agree with me. I was hoping we went after Mixon and he's a major prick. No one plating the victim card Pday.

That is a load of horse crap. I can see JJ right now looking for a wife beating, child abusing, drunk driving, gun toting player just so he can draft him. :scratch:

He passed on Randy Moss for a high character guy. BB ended up picking him up in FA when he was at top of game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a load of horse crap. I can see JJ right now looking for a wife beating, child abusing, drunk driving, gun toting player just so he can draft him. :scratch:

He passed on Randy Moss for a high character guy. BB ended up picking him up in FA when he was at top of game.

Want me to give you the link to another website where I asked what teams target players with bad histories and almost everyone said Dallas and Cincy. A few added Oakland too. Come on man don't act like I just made this up out of no where. I wasn't even criticizing Dallas for the strategy because I wish Philly would do it more often

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these threads keep making me think I'm in the twilight zone.