• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide B draft thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has nothing to do with getting old.

Yesterday the staff at my job was extremely short staffed. Had very little time to do anything but work.

Today was good but not my fault i wasn't on the clock still i was out of work and on the streets of Manhattan
After having spent just one single day there, anyone doing anything on the streets of Manhattan gets my utmost sympathies

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I'm one of the offenders and I can't really help it, I'm in a crazy time right now. But I'm trying, and it was cool of Harold to not only text me but give y'all my pick.

Really sucks getting home and having to wade through 90+ bullshit posts on a thread that's just 'sposed to be for the draft, tho.
Chef just so you know. I got no problem when a job hampers someone. That is one of the reason to have a slow draft. However once someone is online and OTC for goodness sakes make a pick, be prepared as you would a online draft. I don’t like the idea that a slow draft means wait until your OTC to do your research. I will add that a phone gives someone access to any info needed.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, I'm one of the offenders and I can't really help it, I'm in a crazy time right now. But I'm trying, and it was cool of Harold to not only text me but give y'all my pick.

Really sucks getting home and having to wade through 90+ bullshit posts on a thread that's just 'sposed to be for the draft, tho.
You make a good point about having to wade thru posts not about picking or draft order. I’ll start deleting those going forward.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef just so you know. I got no problem when a job hampers someone. That is one of the reason to have a slow draft. However once someone is online and OTC for goodness sakes make a pick, be prepared as you would a online draft. I don’t like the idea that a slow draft means wait until your OTC to do your research. I will add that a phone gives someone access to any info needed.

That's fine, I see yer point; however, there are times I get home from work, get over on here to letcha all know, but then I have to take time to see what's what, and see what's available. It all amounts to perspective, I guess.

Anyway, I'm with you; fast draft is all good with me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, I see yer point; however, there are times I get home from work, get over on here to letcha all know, but then I have to take time to see what's what, and see what's available. It all amounts to perspective, I guess.

Anyway, I'm with you; fast draft is all good with me.
For sure Chef, one needs to see who’s been taken, runs on positions etc, same as a online draft. Way to much chatting going on in this thread and I’m adding to it.......

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Olsen or Greg Olden I’m drunk and high