• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL "B" league

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

That was a tough call to make and I probably would of played it the same way. It just (so far) hasn't worked out well for you. That's what's so fun and also frustrating about fantasy sports. You can make all the right moves and they can backfire on you!

Still plenty of time left and the matchup is much closer than the score is showing right now.

Not to mention my 3 closers have not gotten one save yet... So we got that...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the ages!!!

If we tie, I've got a couple idea for tiebreakers. None of them involve foot races though.

Leavin' work. See ya in a couple hours brah!

Already ate Supino pizza and got an hour workout in afterwards. Bout to gain all those calories back at the Greektown bar! Here's to Kershaw getting my team it's first win(on Friday no less). :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

That was a tough call to make and I probably would of played it the same way. It just (so far) hasn't worked out well for you. That's what's so fun and also frustrating about fantasy sports. You can make all the right moves and they can backfire on you!

Still plenty of time left and the matchup is much closer than the score is showing right now.

Hopefully for me, the QUINTANA debacle wont hurt... I am hoping it comes down to the OBP category, and whoever wins that wins the matchup...

Either way what an amazing pitching matchup we are putting in...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolen bases, OBP, Ks and saves. It's going to come down to those.

Really be nice if Kimbrel, Kanley and Robertson are called upon today.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz, Great match... Congratz on the win!!! Wish my 50/50 decision was not the decider to why i lost, but either way you deserved the win... Both pitching staffs were unreal this week!!!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driaz, Great match... Congratz on the win!!! Wish my 50/50 decision was not the decider to why i lost, but either way you deserved the win... Both pitching staffs were unreal this week!!!

Thanks! It was a great matchup and a bummer for you to drop such a close one that way. I was in two semi's today and both were real nail biters but I was lucky enough to win them both!

Our other semi-final between Micro and Smitty is an amazing match as well. Micro has to have at least 3 k's from Chapman or Smitty will be playing me in the championship.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I better not count my chickens too soon on that other matchup....

If Lance Lynn and Trevor Rosenthal combine to strike out 16 batters, I would tie and lose the tie breaker in that matchup.....

....and Lynn strikes out 2 in the first....LOL

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! It was a great matchup and a bummer for you to drop such a close one that way. I was in two semi's today and both were real nail biters but I was lucky enough to win them both!

Our other semi-final between Micro and Smitty is an amazing match as well. Micro has to have at least 3 k's from Chapman or Smitty will be playing me in the championship.

i was secretly hoping you would win OBP just so it would have lost either way... easier to swallow...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was secretly hoping you would win OBP just so it would have lost either way... easier to swallow...

If it makes you feel any better, I just figured it out and you still would of narrowly lost, 5.5 - 4.5 instead of 6.5 - 3.5 because Doolittle's win tonight equaled Quintana's and your WHIP actually wouldn't of changed enough to flip that so your choice didn't actually cost you the win....it just made it seem slightly worse....

:suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better, I just figured it out and you still would of narrowly lost, 5.5 - 4.5 instead of 6.5 - 3.5 because Doolittle's win tonight equaled Quintana's and your WHIP actually wouldn't of changed enough to flip that so your choice didn't actually cost you the win....it just made it seem slightly worse....

thanks... Definitely does make me feel better...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Prospect league, Driaz showed why he was regular season champ with a strong all around effort in a 6.5 to 3.5 victory over Milk. Milk's team played well, but Driaz's power bats were too much. Driaz took both ERA and WHIP by very small margins, and the result again would have gone the other way if not for Doolittle's implosion earlier in the week.

Looks like he screwed us both Milk!

In the other Semi, Smitty edged Micro to punch his ticket to the finals and to the A league. Interestingly, Smitty's hitters failed to show up this week as he was only able to take the steals category from rival Micro. Micro's always stellar pitching let him down when he needed it most, however, as he was only able to manage half a point from his dominant pitching staff. One more K would have tipped the scales in Micro's favor, but it was not meant to be this week.

Best of luck in the Finals!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, it Doolittle had pitched a clean inning like he normally does.......

I feel your pain Milk. He killed me too.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Driaz and Smitty!

Good luck in the finals, you guys...and welcome to the A-League! :suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva battle Micro!

Didn't get a lead until 5:30 on Sunday afternoon, whefffffff.

Good Luck this week Driaz. Here's to a great final. :suds:

(Thank you Tlance and Chef)

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tlance and chef!

Congrats Smitty on your hard fought semi-finale victory! At the beginning of the day I didn't think you had much of a shot especially since Micro held the tie-breaker over you, but you had a great day!

Good luck in the Championship! :suds:

Your team is way too similar to my other team playing for a title this week so very unlikely I win them both with so many players simultaneously for and against me....

Salvador Perez
Brian Dozier
Jose Abreu
Corey Kluber
Kenley Jansen
David Robertson

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helluva battle Micro!

Didn't get a lead until 5:30 on Sunday afternoon, whefffffff.

Good Luck this week Driaz. Here's to a great final. :suds:

(Thank you Tlance and Chef)

One more fuckin K is all I needed!!!

Was a hard fought victory for sure(as hard as watching stats appear can be).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more fuckin K is all I needed!!!

Was a hard fought victory for sure(as hard as watching stats appear can be).

Might have just been watching stats appear, but Im beat today.

Hopefully I've got enough in me to bring it in the keeper final. Not sure what ill do when there's a week we don't face off.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks tlance and chef!

Congrats Smitty on your hard fought semi-finale victory! At the beginning of the day I didn't think you had much of a shot especially since Micro held the tie-breaker over you, but you had a great day!

Good luck in the Championship! :suds:

Your team is way too similar to my other team playing for a title this week so very unlikely I win them both with so many players simultaneously for and against me....

Salvador Perez
Brian Dozier
Jose Abreu
Corey Kluber
Kenley Jansen
David Robertson

First Ive faced another 3 closer lineup in awhile. How many times did you go with three this year? I went with 4 as many as I went with 2, I think.

Dozier and Abreu are part of all three of my finals teams. Same with Kluber. McHugh and Kennedy are going for me in others. Hard to root for them when they'll be helping to beat me. :)

The 1st and 2nd picks in Trout and Miggy get to duke it out. Completely non-fantasy related, but I hope Miggy gets the day off on Sunday!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whefff..... Real nice battle we've got going here Driaz.

It'll be interesting to see how many of our guys make their second start this week. Im a little nervous about Chen and Ventura getting rested. Hopefully the Royals need all the wins they can get, for Wildcard purposes.