• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL "A" league teams

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chef, you don't really want that Perkins guy, do you?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Chef, you don't really want that Perkins guy, do you?

Are you kidding? The way you guys were going, I was lucky to get any pitchers at all! :laugh3:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably just lost Medlen.

I've never forgotten about a fantasy draft. But then again, I am of the obsessed type.

Once I set or commit to a fantasy draft, it is the rest of my life that has to work around it, and never the other way.

My wife knows better.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's mine. Didn't count on my internet going down while I had one SP and 3 RP's cued up leaving me hurtinig at 2B and 3B. Could be a long year and a trip to B league.

C BPosey
1B ACraig
2B DUggla
3B BLowrie
SS JSegura
CI MNapoli
MI JRollins
OF JBautista
OF CCrisp
OF AJackson
OF MTrout
UT THunter

Bench
MScutero
EAyebar
BGardner

Pitching
SP MBumgarner
SP MGarza
SP JShields
SP Jordan Zimmermann
RP JGrilli
RP JPapelbon
P JJohnson
P CTillman

Bench
JLackey
KLohse

Tear it up I can take it. Pitching isn't bad but after Trout, Posey and Bats the offense is well, offensive.

Well since Jim used smileys for some of his picks I guess I'll use one for my team too..............
:hdn:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Jim used smileys for some of his picks I guess I'll use one for my team too..............
:hdn:

Nope, your team isn't fucked at all. Solid pitching, and solid lineup except maybe for 2B/MI. I dunno where yer gonna put Gardner, but he shouldn't be on the bench.

Hmmm...I kinda like that Bautista guy...and that Craig guy...and that Napoli guy...:whistle:

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding? The way you guys were going, I was lucky to get any pitchers at all! :laugh3:

awww come on, he's not a pitcher, and you don't like closers (looking over at you too Sam).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, your team isn't fucked at all. Solid pitching, and solid lineup except maybe for 2B/MI. I dunno where yer gonna put Gardner, but he shouldn't be on the bench.

Hmmm...I kinda like that Bautista guy...and that Craig guy...and that Napoli guy...:whistle:
Yeah, you kinda know your in deep shit when TREFF draft's Neil Walker and you start yelling I'm fucked over and over again.................lmao!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you kinda know your in deep shit when TREFF draft's Neil Walker and you start yelling I'm fucked over and over again.................lmao!

Aww come on. .I left ya Uggs! 2B was beyond thin at that point. . And Walker was just about the last guy assured of a job who wouldn't outright murder the OBP. ;)
If Dee Gordon can find a way to steal the Dodger's 2B job away from Gurrera, I'll deal Walker nice and cheap!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering wtf I'm doing with Avisail Garcia? 6' 4", 240 pounds and he can't hit for power?

Gonna hafta go over to Fantasy Assembly and check out what's what.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww come on. .I left ya Uggs! 2B was beyond thin at that point. . And Walker was just about the last guy assured of a job who wouldn't outright murder the OBP. ;)
If Dee Gordon can find a way to steal the Dodger's 2B job away from Gurrera, I'll deal Walker nice and cheap!

Psst.

Gordon still has not figured out how to steal first base yet. If he ever could, then you/we would have something.

IMO, he will not and pretty much can not "win" the Dodgers starting 2B job. He will be given it by default if anything, and, will be done with a glove first mindset.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psst.

Gordon still has not figured out how to steal first base yet. If he ever could, then you/we would have something.

IMO, he will not and pretty much can not "win" the Dodgers starting 2B job. He will be given it by default if anything, and, will be done with a glove first mindset.

Well there was a time when Micheal Bourn had trouble hitting more than his weight early on. And if it doesn't work out. .Very minor risk. Not much different than taking a AAA guy who may or may not get a call before September.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering wtf I'm doing with Avisail Garcia? 6' 4", 240 pounds and he can't hit for power?

Gonna hafta go over to Fantasy Assembly and check out what's what.

I like the Latin Sailor. I believe that trade will come back and bite the Tigers before all is said and done. I took him in the B league hoping he starts showing this year.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Latin Sailor. I believe that trade will come back and bite the Tigers before all is said and done. I took him in the B league hoping he starts showing this year.

That's my concern, how much he'll show this year. Just wondering if going prospecting for another pitcher is something to explore.

Speaking of pitchers, Brandon Beachy is suddenly putting up red flags all over the place. I think Alex Wood's stock just jumped.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think that was as much a baseball move as it was an everybody in the organization hated him for bangin' Prince's old lady move. (Also a kneejerker when Cement Feet Jhonny got popped.). He could be a serious offensive producer for the SouthSiders.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my concern, how much he'll show this year. Just wondering if going prospecting for another pitcher is something to explore.

Speaking of pitchers, Brandon Beachy is suddenly putting up red flags all over the place. I think Alex Wood's stock just jumped.

Well that's just f'n great! My late round insurance policy just took a giant dump on that plan. .hope its just minor. .But combined with my total ignorance of Cole Hamels injury, my great pitching staff is already having issues

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just f'n great! My late round insurance policy just took a giant dump on that plan. .hope its just minor. .But combined with my total ignorance of Cole Hamels injury, my great pitching staff is already having issues

I can only hope that this might be a year when it is better to have and hold the more proven talent, vs. taking fliers on prospects adn re-treads, and hoping they instead pan out?

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe a further sign on Braves pitchers & pitching?

The Braves have acquired right-hander Zach Stewart from the White Sox in exchange for cash considerations, according to the Chicago Tribune's Paul Sullivan ([ame="[MEDIA=twitter]443070031073538049[/MEDIA]"]on Twitter[/ame]).
Stewart spent 2013, his age-26 season, with Chicago's Triple-A affiliate, posting a 4.25 ERA with 6.6 K/9 and 2.0 BB/9 in 167 1/3 innings of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they jumped in the Ervin Santana circus both feet first.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beachy only goes 2 of the scheduled 4 innings today.

The heater was topping out in the 87-88 m.p.h range.

"elbow inflamation" is the early report.