• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will not be anything to me until he fights Manny.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumped....

Mayweather don't want to fight Manny.... he wants his record clean and his face pretty.... besides what a cop out move by trying to make May 5th the apparent date, how long has passed since these two were in the midst of setting up a fight? Way to avoid Manny on his prime(IMO) and poise. Wait forever til he loses some form and then call him out.

Wack ass Mayweather...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's become painfully obvious who wants this fight (Pacman, the rest of the boxing world) and who doesn't (Mayweather). The whole act is getting tired. The more FM taunts him on instagram, etc., the more clownish he looks. Pacman isn't that kind of guy...he just wants to sign the contract and start training.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather isn't afraid of Manny, he just has never had a fight where he couldn't dictate all the terms of the fight. Manny is big enough that he doesn't have to let Mayweather dicate terms. I hope for boxing's sake we get this fight next year. I think it may finally happen. 5 years ago this would have been an epic fight that I would go with Mayweather winning a close decision. Today, Mayweather would mop the floor with Manny. I don't think he's scared of Manny at all, he could just never get over the idea that he couldn't dictate terms to Manny.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather isn't afraid of Manny, he just has never had a fight where he couldn't dictate all the terms of the fight. Manny is big enough that he doesn't have to let Mayweather dicate terms. I hope for boxing's sake we get this fight next year. I think it may finally happen. 5 years ago this would have been an epic fight that I would go with Mayweather winning a close decision. Today, Mayweather would mop the floor with Manny. I don't think he's scared of Manny at all, he could just never get over the idea that he couldn't dictate terms to Manny.

Let me guess, you think Floyd will knock out Manny :pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a punk, he's always bitching Manny won't fight him but Mayweather insists on a 60-40 split.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather is delusional. His comments proved that the fight will not happen because of Mayweather being greedy when it comes to Miami

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a punk, he's always bitching Manny won't fight him but Mayweather insists on a 60-40 split.

Why wouldn't he? Floyd fights some nobody and makes 32 million guaranteed and around 38 million more on the backend. Floyd Mayweather made around 70 for each of his two fights with Marcos Maidana. Manny fights an undefeated guy and what did he make? 23 million total for fighting Algieri. Another 18 ish million for his fight before that with Rios.

In their last 2 fights Money Mayweather has made 100 million dollars MORE than the 40 Manny made.

Who's the draw here? Who needs who? Mayweather may be stupid with his money, but his current net worth is in the 9 figures somewhere. Pacquiao owes his own government more money than he has. And owes the US IRS too. Combined it is thought he owes more than 75 million dollars. Again who needs this fight? And why should he bend over backwards to pay Manny more than he is worth? Out of the goodness of his heart? Maybe to make you like him? The first doesn't exist and the second you guys have already made up your minds and won't like him anyways. I say he should be asking for 75-25 split.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't he? Floyd fights some nobody and makes 32 million guaranteed and around 38 million more on the backend. Floyd Mayweather made around 70 for each of his two fights with Marcos Maidana. Manny fights an undefeated guy and what did he make? 23 million total for fighting Algieri. Another 18 ish million for his fight before that with Rios.

In their last 2 fights Money Mayweather has made 100 million dollars MORE than the 40 Manny made.

Who's the draw here? Who needs who? Mayweather may be stupid with his money, but his current net worth is in the 9 figures somewhere. Pacquiao owes his own government more money than he has. And owes the US IRS too. Combined it is thought he owes more than 75 million dollars. Again who needs this fight? And why should he bend over backwards to pay Manny more than he is worth? Out of the goodness of his heart? Maybe to make you like him? The first doesn't exist and the second you guys have already made up your minds and won't like him anyways. I say he should be asking for 75-25 split.

The thing is that he wants all of the PPV revenue, why can't he just put a percentage on that as well? He'll still be set to make almost as much as both Maidana fights combined. Because Floyd knows that he might lose and he wants to get all that PPV revenue on the way out.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If mayweather is sooo Confident. Then give the winner the lions share of 60-40 (or whatever split he is demanding)
I always thought the winner should get the bigger purse no matter who the name is. But that is just me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it matter how much money Manny is getting if Floyd is getting more? If you get 100 million and Manny gets 80 million....Who gives a fuck?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd saying he wants to finally fight Manny doesn't mean he isn't still ducking. Like others said, he will just make it impossible to happen by not agreeing to anything. I don't give a rats ass who gets what. I just want to see the fight happen because IMO, once Floyd is gone, there are very few fighters I care to watch.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already said Manny won't get as much money as Floyd offered a few years ago....The guy is a dick

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather has no credibility. His comments meant nothing. Until he signs a contract, he's just blustering.

Manny will take less $ (relative to FM). I actually think that's fair. After all, FM is undefeated and him getting a slightly larger % isn't outrageous. If Pacman wins, he will hold all the cards for the rematch.

I do wish Arum would bow out. He is a gigantic douche that is probably not helping the situation.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ Mayweather haters. If Money May was ducking, why did he have a contract ready to fight the first time? Someone scary would've never got that far. Manny is the one that made the fight not happen, because he was scared of needles lol.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody buys that. Mayweather had no foundation to accuse Pac of steroids. If Pac was doing anything wrong, he wouldn't have sued him for libel, since the only defense is the accusation FM could have is it being true. Funny how FM could provide no evidence (talking out of his arse doesn't count) once he was forced to.

Pac has done every drug test ever required by boxing authorities. Passed them all. Mayweather has no right to ask him to do anything extra. It was a ploy to avoid the fight and a transparent one.

This fight gets done if both guys want it. Would have gotten done long ago. It's pretty obvious who doesn't.