• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Kenseth suspended for 2 races

KnuteRoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong and every driver at almost every level of the sport knows it.

Logano got what he deserved and had coming.

Even Knaus agrees. He flat out said it was clear cut that Kenseth took Logano out, nothing to defend there, but he also stated that Logano intentionally got into him more than he had to to affect the pass. His opinion, but I agree with it and so do a ton of fans.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is you are full of shit. Matt didn't change lines after the front straight. He wasn't blocking when he was wrecked.

What fucking race were you watching?
A 2014 re run?

He blocked repeatedly. Everyone knows it.
He was butthurt that he could neither outdrive nor hold off Logano and had to resort to dirty driving to keep the lead.

And there has not been a clean driver since Martin left. They are all guilty. Kenseth more so these last few weeks.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fucking race were you watching?
A 2014 re run?

He blocked repeatedly. Everyone knows it.
He was butthurt that he could neither outdrive nor hold off Logano and had to resort to dirty driving to keep the lead.

And there has not been a clean driver since Martin left. They are all guilty. Kenseth more so these last few weeks.

He was not blocking when he was wrecked.

If he had been blocking when he wrecked, I'd have a different opinion.

Basically what you are claiming is the car behind is the one who is allowed to pick which line they want and if the car in front happens to be there - tough?

Wrecking people is not racing.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kenseth had blocked high, low, high again, low again, high again, low again. Wherever Logano went, Kenseth was driving with his mirror. The only reason Kenseth was in the middle was because Logano was in the middle.
Oh well, you're forming your opinion with blinders on.
Basically what you are claiming is the car behind is the one who is allowed to pick which line they want and if the car in front happens to be there - tough?
No. If Kenseth Ran the wall on the straights and came down to the line every lap and that was the same racing line that Logano wanted and could not make his car stick on the outside to complete the pass, so be it. Or if Logano went low every time and Kenseth carried enough speed by going high and prevented Logano from coming out of the corner for his preferred line, Logano would be in the wrong. Or any other driver, not specific to either.
Logano had the car to pass anywhere, high or low, and Kenseth was blocking. If he had blocked once or twice and was then able to use lap traffic to create a lead I would share your opinion.
I agree. Wrecking is not racing. Blocking is not racing to a fault.
Wrecking is wrong, blocking is pussy. Don't dare somebody to hit you then cry because they did.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we're just going to have to eliminate the rest of the non-chase drivers from the final dozen races.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenseth had blocked high, low, high again, low again, high again, low again. Wherever Logano went, Kenseth was driving with his mirror. The only reason Kenseth was in the middle was because Logano was in the middle.
Oh well, you're forming your opinion with blinders on.
No. If Kenseth Ran the wall on the straights and came down to the line every lap and that was the same racing line that Logano wanted and could not make his car stick on the outside to complete the pass, so be it. Or if Logano went low every time and Kenseth carried enough speed by going high and prevented Logano from coming out of the corner for his preferred line, Logano would be in the wrong. Or any other driver, not specific to either.
Logano had the car to pass anywhere, high or low, and Kenseth was blocking. If he had blocked once or twice and was then able to use lap traffic to create a lead I would share your opinion.
I agree. Wrecking is not racing. Blocking is not racing to a fault.
Wrecking is wrong, blocking is pussy. Don't dare somebody to hit you then cry because they did.

Someone blocking you doesn't give you the right to wreck them. It gives you the right to let them wreck themselves, and that's not what happened. In the end Logano moved into Kenseth and that means the wreck was Logano's fault. The guy in front has the right to whatever line he wishes to drive. If another car is in that line already, then they will wreck themselves. But again, that's not what happened.

Racing 101.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone blocking you doesn't give you the right to wreck them. It gives you the right to let them wreck themselves, and that's not what happened. In the end Logano moved into Kenseth and that means the wreck was Logano's fault. The guy in front has the right to whatever line he wishes to drive. If another car is in that line already, then they will wreck themselves. But again, that's not what happened.

Racing 101.

Maybe on the highway.
Kenseth was not taking racing lines, he was taking blocking lines
I believe it was Hemmingway that said their are 3 sports. Bullfighting, Boxing and Motor Racing.
Everything else is just a game.
To Logano, racing is a sport and a dangerous one.
Kenseth seemed to treat it like a game. At least on that day. Racing at 190 mph is no place to play games.

Almost every other racing series has rules about illegal contact.
Guess what, they also have rules about blocking.
NASCAR does not have rules about blocking.
Guess where the phrase "Rubbin is Racin" came from. NASCAR.

Evidently, France and friends saw what Logano did as racing. and what Kenseth did as poor SPORTsmanship.

NASCAR is also a popularity contest. Did Terry Labonte block Earnhardt? No, but Dale Sr. took him out because he was in his way. That was ok because...Aww, it's Earnhardt. Geoff Bodine was lightning quick to use the "Chrome Horn" to move you out of his way if you were in front of him not blocking. Jimmy Spencer too.
DW.
Ernie "Swervin" Irvan.
Cale Yarborough.
Richard Petty.
Gordon? Gets a pass.
Robby Gordon?
No pass for you, you're not selling TV time.

Evidently NASCAR sees Logano as worthy and some fans are butthurt about what should and should not be allowed with what they consider as fair.

Highway rules do not apply, NASCAR rules do. As determined by France and Friends on a weekly basis.

NASCAR 101.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe on the highway.
Kenseth was not taking racing lines, he was taking blocking lines
I believe it was Hemmingway that said their are 3 sports. Bullfighting, Boxing and Motor Racing.
Everything else is just a game.
To Logano, racing is a sport and a dangerous one.
Kenseth seemed to treat it like a game. At least on that day. Racing at 190 mph is no place to play games.

Almost every other racing series has rules about illegal contact.
Guess what, they also have rules about blocking.
NASCAR does not have rules about blocking.
Guess where the phrase "Rubbin is Racin" came from. NASCAR.

Evidently, France and friends saw what Logano did as racing. and what Kenseth did as poor SPORTsmanship.

NASCAR is also a popularity contest. Did Terry Labonte block Earnhardt? No, but Dale Sr. took him out because he was in his way. That was ok because...Aww, it's Earnhardt. Geoff Bodine was lightning quick to use the "Chrome Horn" to move you out of his way if you were in front of him not blocking. Jimmy Spencer too.
DW.
Ernie "Swervin" Irvan.
Cale Yarborough.
Richard Petty.
Gordon? Gets a pass.
Robby Gordon?
No pass for you, you're not selling TV time.

Evidently NASCAR sees Logano as worthy and some fans are butthurt about what should and should not be allowed with what they consider as fair.

Highway rules do not apply, NASCAR rules do. As determined by France and Friends on a weekly basis.

NASCAR 101.

So you think Rubbing is racing = wrecking is racing and that the Nascar organization is the end all be all?

:lol:

There is a reason why Kenseth did what he did in return and a reason why every driver in the garage supported it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, there is no such thing as a "blocking line". The driver in front is allowed to choose whatever line they want, and it's up to the passing driving to get around them.

Always and forever.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the best you've got...?

A poop rating...???

C'mon! Gimme somethin!

What's to give? You're a dumbass who doesn't know what he is talking about. It's not like you are special or even a rarity.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, there is no such thing as a "blocking line". The driver in front is allowed to choose whatever line they want, and it's up to the passing driving to get around them.

Always and forever.

For Losers.
How many Championshiops has Little E won? None.
Ralph and Big E would defend their "Racing Line" and if you did not defend yours, they would take it.
Same with Lee and Richard Petty, Donnie Allison, Tony Stewart.

Blocking is not Racing, it is making the track smell like pussy.
Logano took control of his destiny and "some" fans are still butthurt.
Kenseth lost alot of respect from me as well.

I was a huge Mark Martin fan. The cleanest driver there was. No, he would not take you out if he could not get by you clean. But he would not block either.

Kenseth blocked. Pussy. Many times over. He deserved to get taken out.
Only butthurt anti Logano fans don't see that.

I am not a Logano fan. But I am a fan of racing and blocking is not racing.
It is weak and unamerican.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's to give? You're a dumbass who doesn't know what he is talking about. It's not like you are special or even a rarity.

Aww, damn. I was just having fun and there you had to go all internet bully with the name calling.
Best you got is "your a dumbass"?

Yup that'll show me who's the intelligent one.
Whew, that really stung.

Now come up with something related to the topic.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Losers.
How many Championshiops has Little E won? None.
Ralph and Big E would defend their "Racing Line" and if you did not defend yours, they would take it.
Same with Lee and Richard Petty, Donnie Allison, Tony Stewart.

Blocking is not Racing, it is making the track smell like pussy.
Logano took control of his destiny and "some" fans are still butthurt.
Kenseth lost alot of respect from me as well.

I was a huge Mark Martin fan. The cleanest driver there was. No, he would not take you out if he could not get by you clean. But he would not block either.

Kenseth blocked. Pussy. Many times over. He deserved to get taken out.
Only butthurt anti Logano fans don't see that.

I am not a Logano fan. But I am a fan of racing and blocking is not racing.
It is weak and unamerican.

Once again Kenseth wasn't blocking when he got wrecked. He did not change lines - that's what blocking is. He was in the same line entering the corner and was in the same line in the middle of the corner. It's generally not easy to block in the corners unless you are moving from the inside line to the outside line and Kenseth was already in the outside line.

However, if you want to intentionally wreck someone, the way Logano did then moving up in the corner like that on someone's rear is the perfect way to do it. And you see exactly that.

Logano knew 100% exactly what the hell he was doing. He then insulted everyone in the garage by claiming it wasn't on purpose and that he slide up.

If Kenseth had been blocking, he would have been hit in the rear bumper, or he would have been the one moving into the other car. Neither of those things happened. What happened is something every driving knows - he was intentionally taken out in the corner where it is easy to do without wrecking yourself.

And as I've said, the drivers all support what Kenseth did for a reason. The only people who don't know are apparently people like you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww, damn. I was just having fun and there you had to go all internet bully with the name calling.
Best you got is "your a dumbass"?

Yup that'll show me who's the intelligent one.
Whew, that really stung.

Now come up with something related to the topic.

Well be 5 years old and cry about it more if you want.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once again Kenseth wasn't blocking when he got wrecked. He did not change lines - that's what blocking is.
Oh, contraire. I've provided a link. Please rewatch. Kenseth took Logano into the wall and then came down to block the bottom again.

He was in the same line entering the corner and was in the same line in the middle of the corner.
Wrong. In the vid provided.

It's generally not easy to block in the corners unless you are moving from the inside line to the outside line and Kenseth was already in the outside line.
Wrong. Rewatch.

However, if you want to intentionally wreck someone, the way Logano did then moving up in the corner like that on someone's rear is the perfect way to do it. And you see exactly that.
I see Kenseth coming down. I assume to continue blocking, maybe not.

Logano knew 100% exactly what the hell he was doing.
I wholeheartedly agree. Wholeheartedly.

He then insulted everyone in the garage by claiming it wasn't on purpose and that he slide up.
Did he? the interview I saw he said he was not going to put up with that kind of blocking.

If Kenseth had been blocking, he would have been hit in the rear bumper, or he would have been the one moving into the other car. Neither of those things happened.
Wrong again, vid even has Kenseth in car angle that shows the contact in the rear. Left corner of rear bumper. Kenseth even states his rear tires came up off the pavement.

What happened is something every driving knows - he was intentionally taken out in the corner where it is easy to do without wrecking yourself.
Yup. As he was coming down to block again.

And as I've said, the drivers all support what Kenseth did for a reason.
Really? All of them? You know this? have talked to them all?
Even the drivers that have used this bump and run to there advantage many times?
Harvick, Edwards, Gordon, Stewart, Kyle and Kurt. They all a do even though they have been labeled dirty drivers?
HAH!!! Now I laugh at you! Hah! Now you are making stuff up.

The only people who don't know are apparently people like you.

Don't know what?
HAH! I do know. I ask you, Ever been in a race car, ever raced. ever had that adrenaline rush, bumping fenders swapping paint, I have.
Dude (I assume...), Logano wrecked Kenseth on purpose.
Because he had the better car and Kenseth was blocking.
Listen to the vid. Is that Kyle Petty that says Kenseth was putting himself in the position of being wrecked by blocking? Yup.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Kenseth wasn't blocking when he got wrecked. He did not change lines - that's what blocking is.
Oh, contraire. I've provided a link. Please rewatch. Kenseth took Logano into the wall and then came down to block the bottom again.

He was in the same line entering the corner and was in the same line in the middle of the corner.
Wrong. In the vid provided.

It's generally not easy to block in the corners unless you are moving from the inside line to the outside line and Kenseth was already in the outside line.
Wrong. Rewatch.

I see Kenseth coming down. I assume to continue blocking, maybe not.

Logano knew 100% exactly what the hell he was doing.
I wholeheartedly agree. Wholeheartedly.

He then insulted everyone in the garage by claiming it wasn't on purpose and that he slide up.
Did he? the interview I saw he said he was not going to put up with that kind of blocking.

If Kenseth had been blocking, he would have been hit in the rear bumper, or he would have been the one moving into the other car. Neither of those things happened.
Wrong again, vid even has Kenseth in car angle that shows the contact in the rear. Left corner of rear bumper. Kenseth even states his rear tires came up off the pavement.

What happened is something every driving knows - he was intentionally taken out in the corner where it is easy to do without wrecking yourself.
Yup. As he was coming down to block again.

And as I've said, the drivers all support what Kenseth did for a reason.
Really? All of them? You know this? have talked to them all?
Even the drivers that have used this bump and run to there advantage many times?
Harvick, Edwards, Gordon, Stewart, Kyle and Kurt. They all a do even though they have been labeled dirty drivers?
HAH!!! Now I laugh at you! Hah! Now you are making stuff up.

The only people who don't know are apparently people like you.

Don't know what?
HAH! I do know. I ask you, Ever been in a race car, ever raced. ever had that adrenaline rush, bumping fenders swapping paint, I have.
Dude (I assume...), Logano wrecked Kenseth on purpose.
Because he had the better car and Kenseth was blocking.
Listen to the vid. Is that Kyle Petty that says Kenseth was putting himself in the position of being wrecked by blocking? Yup.

reply again when you figure out the difference between the front stretch and turn 1.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reply again when you figure out the difference between the front stretch and turn 1.

Check the video.
At the 1:01 mark Matt has blocked low.
1:02 Joey goes high.
1:03 Matt goes high.
1:04 contact as Matt squeezes Joey out.
1:05 Joey touches the wall.
1:06 Joey goes low.
1:07 Matt tries to squeeze again and there's contact again. Matt caused his own spin.
1:08 too fuckin late. Matt is behind on his steering.

Proof is captured for all eternity.

Butthurt much.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the video.
At the 1:01 mark Matt has blocked low.
1:02 Joey goes high.
1:03 Matt goes high.
1:04 contact as Matt squeezes Joey out.
1:05 Joey touches the wall.
1:06 Joey goes low.
1:07 Matt tries to squeeze again and there's contact again. Matt caused his own spin.
1:08 too fuckin late. Matt is behind on his steering.

Proof is captured for all eternity.

Butthurt much.

Matt blocked all down the front straight. They were entering turn 1 when he got wrecked. It's rare that drivers block in a corner unless it's to slide up. Kenseth was not blocking when Logano intentionally wrecked him.

If Logano had gotten his nose under Kenseth on the front straight and then Kenseth had turned down trying to block and spun himself - I'd say, well that's what get for blocking. However each of the moves Kenseth made down the front stretch were done with Logano behind him and the driver in front can switch lines all they want.

If you can't understand the difference between the front stretch and turn 1 then I'm not sure what to tell you. You keep saying Kenseth turned down on him - but Kenseth doesn't change lines or anything of the sort. They all turn left because it's turn 1 and Logano didn't if that is your point, but as far as racing lines go - no sorry.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought, but weren't you the one who saw the move where Keslowski spilt Gordon and Johnson last year at Vegas a cheap move????

Ummmm Yea, alrigghty_then.gif