• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marquise Blair

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see this 2nd rounder play. He is fast strong and physical but he is more on the smaller side where as in College he was ok playing the way he did against "smaller" players. I fear he will have to change his playing style or "bulk up" but i think he is talented enough to play either way well. I would love to see a spark from him as i think he will get a ton of playing time next game if not start. No one on here talks much about him and thats to bad seeing he is our first 2nd round pick!

I would love to see a moment like when Sherman got his playing time because of injury and just took over the starter role. Blair is good sized and fast enough at 4.48, if now he could put on like 20 pounds of muscle because at 6 foot 1 215 pounds he would be a great SS in my eyes. Worried about seeing a 6 foot 1 195 pounder throwing his weight around against guys most likely bigger than him if not taller.

I think if he put on some muscle in his legs his quickness would improve as he needs more power to be explosive. Still even though i believe he needs to grow physically i am extremely excited to see a LOT of him this game, good or bad it's time to see if he is worth growing.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he played pretty well the last game like he really wanted to make a name for himself and keep the starting job. God bless Delano Hill he can do well from time to time but I am just waiting for him to make that error and next thing you know a running back is going 55 yards downfield or a big throw downfield as well.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he played pretty well the last game like he really wanted to make a name for himself and keep the starting job. God bless Delano Hill he can do well from time to time but I am just waiting for him to make that error and next thing you know a running back is going 55 yards downfield or a big throw downfield as well.

I mean those things happen to MOST players that are still very good in the league. It's VERY rare (ESPECIALLY in the 2nd) to snag an Earl Thomas/Eric Berry and I'm sure somewhere in some footage they were torched on a rare occasion.

He definitely played well yesterday. Moreso the defensive scheme and line that allowed Jackson to run all over the place. Was one of the few bright spots from yesterdays game. Also thought the defense was doing pretty well until it all fell apart in the 4th, lol. Wipe out those two defensive TDs (which were VERY WTF.. average/below average and rookies make those throws, and DK Metcalf was just like, "Uhhh?") and Seattle probably has a good shot of winning that game.

Score looks like a blowout, but dissect/watch the game and the Ravens were fairly pedestrian until Jackson started going off running. Also a CB/S blitz on Jackson seems like a bad idea lol. Dunno how successful it's been for other teams but I think Vick used to make teams pay for doing that more often than not.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i think Blair might have said enough to be paired with McDougald on the back end. I still feel right now Blair should be the FS but he showed he has no issues guarding TE and just uses his length to reach around and knock down passes.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean those things happen to MOST players that are still very good in the league. It's VERY rare (ESPECIALLY in the 2nd) to snag an Earl Thomas/Eric Berry and I'm sure somewhere in some footage they were torched on a rare occasion.

He definitely played well yesterday. Moreso the defensive scheme and line that allowed Jackson to run all over the place. Was one of the few bright spots from yesterdays game. Also thought the defense was doing pretty well until it all fell apart in the 4th, lol. Wipe out those two defensive TDs (which were VERY WTF.. average/below average and rookies make those throws, and DK Metcalf was just like, "Uhhh?") and Seattle probably has a good shot of winning that game.

Score looks like a blowout, but dissect/watch the game and the Ravens were fairly pedestrian until Jackson started going off running. Also a CB/S blitz on Jackson seems like a bad idea lol. Dunno how successful it's been for other teams but I think Vick used to make teams pay for doing that more often than not.

You can call me sour grapes but I did not think Jackson performance yesterday was all that great. He says he doesn't want to be known as a running QB yet the ravens passing game couldn't move the ball in the air or get the run game started. I think this was the defense first time playing against a running QB since Colin Kaepernick in San Fran. The defense actually gave up 1 TD the whole game

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call me sour grapes but I did not think Jackson performance yesterday was all that great. He says he doesn't want to be known as a running QB yet the ravens passing game couldn't move the ball in the air or get the run game started. I think this was the defense first time playing against a running QB since Colin Kaepernick in San Fran. The defense actually gave up 1 TD the whole game

I see what you're saying but Jackson did throw 4 dimes that were dropped by his WR's... His stats would've been much better... I believe Andrews dropped 3 of them, one being a TD...