• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Sanchez...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has happened to this guys arm strength? I was waiting for an announcement at the end of last year that he needed Rotator cuff surgery or something because I never saw him throw it deep, however I saw him chuck it real deep in college many times....I like Sanchez, I liked him in college, i want the dude to get a fair shake in this deal. Mark Sanchez had the pedigree, he could Sling it in college, I am not ready to write him off just yet. I thought he did fairly well last year, Yeah he had some bad moments, but he had some pretty good moments as well...But where is the cannon?
Here look Dude could sling it

Week 10: Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Mark Sanchez highlights - NFL Videos
That doesn't even look like the same Qb....The USC versions of Sanchez pulled back and let it Rip, the Eagles verson pulled back and feathered the ball in there....i don't like it. Either somethings wrong with that arm, or Chip needs to Say... hey Sanchize, LET IT RIP!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good question because he was throwing zingers in preseason and by the end of the year he could not throw past 15 yards it seemed. Dead arm?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody 12 yards open? Lol almost every guy was wide open on deep balls.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not his arm. It's his head. Doubtful he recovers from that. But maybe having Sam and Tim around gets him back to ripping it. Or maybe he'll see things downfield better with another full year here.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody 12 yards open? Lol almost every guy was wide open on deep balls.

Haha right? Half his highlights are to wide open guys. I don't notice a drastic change in his arm strength -- he doesn't have great pocket awareness and feels the pass rush more in the NFL. Progressions are harder and windows are tighter, his confidence is more of an issue than his ability to zip it. He still has a lot to learn about reading defenses as well.