• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What remains is how long it will take Te'o and Notre Dame to realize the old saying.."When in a hole, stop digging"?

Did the Notre Dame AD getting choked up in his press conference yesterday look sincere to you?

Like a cheap Chinese jersey!

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawaiians are shady mofos.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a cheap Chinese jersey!

yeah that was corny. If it was not for deadspin, I doubt they'd have ever said anything at all.

Notice he didn't release his findings with the PI, either. SUSPECT

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not buying the Notre Dame execuse that they were waiting for the family to break the story next week.

They and the family were hoping it would just go away.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not buying the Notre Dame execuse that they were waiting for the family to break the story next week.

They and the family were hoping it would just go away.

Stephen A Smith just KILLED it on sportscenter.

For maybe the first time ever, I agree with that guy......he asked a series of questions, like I did, that make this story just not believable.

"You meet a woman online, but you give the initial impression that you met her personally, you made no effort to correct this after NUMEROUS reports and interviews.

She gets into a car accident. You don't go see her.
She's diagnosed with leukemia. you do not go see her.
She passes away and there's a funeral - you don't attend that funeral.
You talk of sending her white roses - there's no receipts or evidence of these flowers being sent.
You talk of a casket that's closed at 9am - how do you know it was closed at 9am if you weren't there?"

He's KILLING it right now

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just goes back to the Jim Rome interview where he is asked to describe her and Manti replies "I can't describe her" as if she is something beyond words.

No, you are caught off guard and can't make up a description at that second. This dude needs help.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has serious mental issues.

Can't wait til my Bengals draft this fuck.

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A Smith just KILLED it on sportscenter.

For maybe the first time ever, I agree with that guy......he asked a series of questions, like I did, that make this story just not believable.

"You meet a woman online, but you give the initial impression that you met her personally, you made no effort to correct this after NUMEROUS reports and interviews.

She gets into a car accident. You don't go see her.
She's diagnosed with leukemia. you do not go see her.
She passes away and there's a funeral - you don't attend that funeral.
You talk of sending her white roses - there's no receipts or evidence of these flowers being sent.
You talk of a casket that's closed at 9am - how do you know it was closed at 9am if you weren't there?"

He's KILLING it right now

Awesome!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has serious mental issues.

Can't wait til the Cowboys draft this fuck, cut him, and my Bengals pick up this fuck.

fify

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are some of you having a hard time believing that te'o never met his girlfriend, he spent 3 1/2 hours on the same football field with McCarron, Lacy and Yeldon and never met them!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are some of you having a hard time believing that te'o never met his girlfriend, he spent 3 1/2 hours on the same football field with McCarron, Lacy and Yeldon and never met them!

:clap:

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I better check to see if my online GF is real.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new theory (which is just as plausible as all the other bull being tossed around) is that some Bama fan started this hoax three years ago knowing they would face the Irish in the MNC this year. They planned all along to reveal the story prior to the bowl game to fuck with Te'o's head.

I'm hearing BamaBear has something to do with it. :suspicious:

lets_hide_gif.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.... is there anyway Te’o can play this shit off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Manti story so far is:

-Meets a girl online years ago
-Calls and chats with her for years and never meets her in person, despite saying he did
-Someone is so dedicated to the prank that for a long time they will talk to him on the phone every night and then keep the line open
-In 3 years never visits her family or friends or school or work or hospital or grave
-His buddy doesn't benefit from this prank at all, but is dedicated to it for 3 years

REALLY?

Bone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole story is just hilarious. It's so ridiculous, and I want to keep following it for some reason.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight. Manti story so far is:

-Meets a girl online years ago
-Calls and chats with her for years and never meets her in person, despite saying he did
-Someone is so dedicated to the prank that for a long time they will talk to him on the phone every night and then keep the line open
-In 3 years never visits her family or friends or school or work or hospital or grave
-His buddy doesn't benefit from this prank at all, but is dedicated to it for 3 years

REALLY?

Exactly. But we're assholes for ASSUMING he's guilty. I mean, the facts of the story CLEARLY don't point to him being a fraud, he was the victim.

Stephen A Smith is putting a fork in him right now. He's killing it. "I've loved women before.....he talks about the deep passion and depth of feeling he has for this woman repeatedly - a woman he's never met? Kissed? Smelled? Held? Caressed? 1+1 is not equalling 2 right now."

Think about the DEPTH of this so called "prank"

Someone had to make up this girl. Be DEDICATED to it for 3 years. Make up friends. Make up family. Do their voices. This entire thing was sophisticated, elaborate, and there's no way ONE PERSON kept this up that long with NO MONEY or anything coming. It's just too much work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.... is there anyway Te’o can play this shit off.

No. The media has been duped. I don't see them letting this go away until all answers have been given. There is no dead girl to be concerned about being sensitive to.

Forward ho...