• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man I'm good

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking through my old observations from last year. Is there really a question about my genius? I was right on about everything. Beardown07 predicted i would be wrong and that Fangio would stay. Guess who was right again?

--
Brutal loss. Parkey is terrible and he won't be here next year but overall we overachieved and Pace established a foundation of talent with this team that'll keep us competitive for years. The way Pace drafts and finds talent, I have no doubt we'll be better next year.
Observations

* Parkey will be gone. I said if we are going to lose a playoff game it'll be because of Parkey and guess what, the genius was right again. He's been terrible all year and it's somehow fitting it ends this way.

* Trubisky showed flashes but we can all agree he needs to get much much better. The good news is, it doesn't appear he won't get better. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

* Howard didn't lead the league in rushing TDs like the idiots thought he would. And his performance isn't going to come back and haunt me year after year like everyone said it would. To me, Howard didn't underperform. He plays well when there are big holes and when there aren't he's average at best. He's not a playmaker. I would hope Pace uses Howard as trade bait next year. I will give Howard credit for his vastly improved catching abilities.

* Nagy was great as a head coach. His creativity on offense was a breath of fresh air and I'm looking forward to what this offense can do with a year under their belts

* If i had to guess, I think we are going to lose Fangio. There's just too much interest in him right now and well deserved.

* Foles and Flacco will be free agents, maybe we'll have some interest there because Chase Daniels is horrible.

* Can't wait til the draft (even though we don't have a 1st, 2nd or 6th). I'm sure Pace will do a great job again.

Offensive MVP: Tarik Cohen
Defensive MVP: Khalil Mack
Defensive weak link: Amos (and he screwed us this game)
Most disappointing rookie: Joel Iyiegbuniwe
Bears ROY: Roquan (he looks like the real deal), Daniels (what a find this kid ended up being)
Most consistently wrong fan: noonthirtyjoe
Most idiotic fan: richi07

See you all next year idiots. You're welcome for being the lone seer of the truth.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy you got me. My face is so red.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's focus on L.A.

Yep, you're good.
giphy.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beardown trying desperate to gain allies.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="BsGenius, post: 13427768,

So you got 3 out of 100 blind guesses right? Well that is good for you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="BsGenius, post: 13427768,

So you got 3 out of 100 blind guesses right? Well that is good for you.

You should go back to sleep before you get hurt.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you all next year idiots. You're welcome for being the lone seer of the truth.
And yet with your final sentences, you prove, once again, your an ass.

And I'm hoping by "next year" you really did mean 2020.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antagonizing people over something we all like (the Bears). Real mature. I could see some of this in the politics thread, but if your goal is to chase anyone away who might want to talk about the Bears, you're doing a good job of it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antagonizing people over something we all like (the Bears). Real mature. I could see some of this in the politics thread, but if your goal is to chase anyone away who might want to talk about the Bears, you're doing a good job of it.

It's all he's done from day one. He refers to himself as the Genius ffs. ( I mean the guy DID predict that Hester wouldn't be a great WR :rolleyes2:)I bet if you look at his post history, there is not one single post outside the Bears board, and the vast majority of those are just the same old tired shtick, where everyone is a moron but him.

I feel honored to be at the top of his boner list. I have been since the day he joined. That's what happens when you call a cunt a cunt. They double-down on the cuntery.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^look at the anger and vitriol. He hates me so much.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^such an accomplishment. Between being an annoying fuck on an anonymous message board and having such vast football knowledge...Your family must be so proud of you.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the top 6 threads @BsGenius. They are all either you obsessing over me without provocation, (opening posts and whatnot) or you rushing to nutswing off of any post I've posted.

It's bordering on weird at this point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the top 6 threads @BsGenius. They are all either you obsessing over me without provocation, (opening posts and whatnot) or you rushing to nutswing off of any post I've posted.

^^he's gone supernova angry

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the same shit he did on the ESPN board, except he has assumed the role of Dice Dominator on this board.