• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M.Bryant and a trade thought..

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think Bryant is drop-able for A.Humphries in TB for PPR? Hump seems to be getting a good amount of looks and has been producing. Maybe it's the fact he is playing NE that has me interested, but Bryant is so boom or bust and Big Ben has not been very good. Plus with the way Bell is running....IDK...

RB: Martin, Montgomery, Smallwood, Crowell.
WR: OBJ, M.Thomas, Landry, Benji (Car), Bryant (Pitt), Mike Williams (LAC)

We Start RB, 3 WR, WR/TE and Flex.

Trying to make a trade for Coleman (Atl) or Kamara (NO). They would take over the flex spot, but do I need it? I was thinking of trying to move Landry or Benjamin for one of them, but they are both on bye and I would suffer at WR this week. I sent an offer over the weekend on Landry & Crow for Coleman, but not sure that works (owner needs WR). The owner who has Kamara needs WR and has good RB. IDK...thoughts? If I could pull off a trade for either of them, I could them try and move Smallwood for another WR.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't trade Landry in ppr for Coleman
Landry is ppr gold

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't trade Landry in ppr for Coleman
Landry is ppr gold

So would you do Benji for Kamara of some sort of trade? Maybe Benji and Smallwood for Kamara

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade Benji for one of them (preferably Kamara)... and I doubt you would need to add Smallwood in that offer.

And no way I'm dropping Bryant for Humphries.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Pittsburgh's schedule? They have been on the road three of the first four weeks. It doesn't get easy for Bryant until week 7 with Jacksonville and KC coming up. Cincinatti could be a problem though.

From week 8 on.......
@Detroit
@Indy(Bryant has a good history vs them)
Tennessee
Green Bay
@Cincinatti
Baltimore
New England
@Houston

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prob try to trade Bryant for Kamara

Benji has a pretty cherry schedule on the immediate horizon - detroit, philly, chicago, tampa, atlanta, miami - that should be a QB's wet dream, once they get beyond this detroit game

but, that schedule is what makes him a lucrative trade target, so really either one for Kamara would prob help even out your roster

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I grabbed Powell this week, I kind of like his match-up vs Clev, esp if Forte is out. Might hold off on Benji trade till next week cause Kamara is on a bye and I have M.Thomas who is also on a buy. Then again, if I trade Benji, I can maybe start someone else.

I am hoping that M.Williams can get moved to the IR sport and I can grab Humphries...IDK why, but I like him this week vs NE. I can see NE trying it's balls off to try and stop Evans and DJax leaving Humphries (17 looks over the past 2 games) and Brate the two guys getting the looks.

The thing is, I don't like Bryant this week vs Jax.....I was considering playing Humphries or Brate over him this week.

Last edited:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I offered Bryant and Crow for Kamara...he countered with Landry for Kamara and M.Lee. He has Parker so not sure why he want's both....freaking Phins fan!!

Don't think I want to do that...I would do Benji for Kamara, but was hoping to wait...I really don't want to start Bryant this week...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I offered Bryant and Crow for Kamara...he countered with Landry for Kamara and M.Lee. He has Parker so not sure why he want's both....freaking Phins fan!!

Don't think I want to do that...I would do Benji for Kamara, but was hoping to wait...I really don't want to start Bryant this week...

Yikes!

People are too high on the Kamara train, imo. He rejected that?

I would absolutely accept Kamara and Lee for Landry. Absolutely.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes!

People are too high on the Kamara train, imo. He rejected that?

I would absolutely accept Kamara and Lee for Landry. Absolutely.

OP has Landry, and would have to give him up in order to get Kamara and M Lee - i would say no, keep Landry

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP has Landry, and would have to give him up in order to get Kamara and M Lee - i would say no, keep Landry

I'd want better than Lee if I could get it, but I would probably move Landry for Kamara straight up, given his RB need and WR talent. He doesn't need Landry's floor with OBJ and Thomas. Lee/Williams would be an open spot for him depending how waivers look.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, my focus would be to move Benji and I wouldn't limit myself to Kamara. But if that is my option after exploration, gimme the back I'll need more than he WR I don't.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also think you should sit tight on martavis. Dudes a freak. The points will come.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also think you should sit tight on martavis. Dudes a freak. The points will come.

I agree just play him home games for awhile

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized the 1 RB, 3 WR (basically four)

Is it too late forme to recant?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so here we are...He is stuck on Landry and also has an interest in OBJ, but according to him, he won't overpay..I am not sure we can get anything done with OBJ...he has a ton of RB and is very thin at WR, I'll post the 2 WR and RB spots.

My team:
RB: Montgomery, Martin, Powell, Smallwood, Crowell.
WR: OBJ, Thomas, Landry, Benji, Bryant, M.Williams (LAC)

His Team:
RB: Gordon, Cj Anderson, Ajayi, Kamara, Alex Collins.
WR: Tate, Parker, Fuller, John Brown, Lee, Coleman.

He is a Phins fan which is part of his obsession with Landry....DO I even need to make a trade with these RB? My reason for Kamara is he already had his bye and seems to be getting a ton of work now. He would sit in the that Flex spot for the rest of the season and I can decided on Martin, Montgomery for the other RB spot..but do I want to lose a PPR beast in Landry....

Should I turn around and see about maybe Benji for Anderson? Should I even try and put an OBJ trade together, and that would start with Gordon, Kamra and Parker....