• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU vs. Bama Clash of the Titans

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU didn't win the game...bama lost it lol
I have not said that. Auburn education makes you read it that way. Clearly yoiu have issues, but Tua and company will decide those issues for you went they skull fuck the wartiggers. We dont want it to be too bad a stomping though. We want Auburn to endure another year of short bus gus.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70885344_10221194743683746_3807831632841277440_n.jpg

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pointed out ones that were. I dont recall ever saying they all were. Maybe you should point out where I made such a statement. In reality, one play likely decided that game, one in the last 26 seconds of the first half. That as well as Tua's greasy finger fumble in the first drive were deciders in that game. One was a mental mistake. One was a qb placed in a bad situation with little to no time left in a half.

You implied with your post that with my logic everything was caused by LSU which wasn't at all what I posted. Yes you listed mistakes that were clearly mental errors or simply Alabama's fault making it seem like that was what cost them the game not what the play of LSU.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You implied with your post that with my logic everything was caused by LSU which wasn't at all what I posted. Yes you listed mistakes that were clearly mental errors or simply Alabama's fault making it seem like that was what cost them the game not what the play of LSU.
So my posting this in the very post you quoted didnt resonate at all with you? 'LSU beat us'. The fact that Bama played a very mistake filled first half is what I noted in my post that were mental errors. Even you have to agree an unforced fumble, a dropped reception of a punt by the punter, while not under pressure, and a fair catch at the 4 yard line are mental mistakes that ultimately put Alabama in a big hole. If you cannot admit that, then clearly you watched a different game.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my posting this in the very post you quoted didnt resonate at all with you? 'LSU beat us'. The fact that Bama played a very mistake filled first half is what I noted in my post that were mental errors. Even you have to agree an unforced fumble, a dropped reception of a punt by the punter, while not under pressure, and a fair catch at the 4 yard line are mental mistakes that ultimately put Alabama in a big hole. If you cannot admit that, then clearly you watched a different game.

Of course it did and the Alabama team didn't handle the pressure well in that half I wondered how they would take playing a team actually capable of pushing them around and they didn't handle it well in the first half and turned it around in the second half. LSU had a tougher schedule to prepare them for this game Alabama didn't and they couldn't have done anything about it other than schedule tougher non-conference opponents (Duke, New Mexico State, Southern Mississippi, and Western Carolina aren't very tough).

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where it gets complicated this year. If Bama wins out they would have a win at Auburn who Oregon lost to. Utah has a far worse loss vs abad SC team this year. Clemson’s best win is against a currently I ranked aTm who Bama also played.....

If we are talking resume and weak schedules. Clemson by far has the weakest with the state of the ACC it’s abput on par with UCF in years past.. They really haven’t played anyone. Funny thing is their schedule will be weaker than the Udubs schedule that was judged very harshly....

A 1 loss Bama,Oregon,Utah,Ohio State,Penn State,Minnesota ,UGA,Oklahoma,Baylor.....

May all have much stronger resumes than Clemson this year. Who will be lucky to have any end of year ranked teams on their schedule. All would have a very strong case this year.
IMO Bama lost at home and most likely won't play for the SEC championship. Oregon and Utah will play for the Pac 12 championship. I still think a conference championship trumps a non conference champ.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Bama lost at home and most likely won't play for the SEC championship. Oregon and Utah will play for the Pac 12 championship. I still think a conference championship trumps a non conference champ.

The Pac-12 is O-12 versus OOC ranked teams the last two years, I think you should probably be trying to make your post season easier, not harder, but y'all never shy away from an ass kicking. I always like a chick that's in for a little chocking.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Bama lost at home ....

In your opinion? No dummy, the score at the end of regulation play had run out with LSU having scored more points. It wasn't up to your interpretation Retard!

I still think a conference championship trumps a non conference champ.

Well consider the following:

LSU and Alabama can't BOTH be in the SECCG. But they played each other yesterday. Trump was there. You reckon Trump will attend the PAC 12 Championship game?

:wtf:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not said that. Auburn education makes you read it that way. Clearly yoiu have issues, but Tua and company will decide those issues for you went they skull fuck the wartiggers. We dont want it to be too bad a stomping though. We want Auburn to endure another year of short bus gus.
Oh snap...got me

Nice use of 'skull fuck' tho. I thought only people I knew said that

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pac-12 is O-12 versus OOC ranked teams the last two years, I think you should probably be trying to make your post season easier, not harder, but y'all never shy away from an ass kicking. I always like a chick that's in for a little chocking.
If you had read my
In your opinion? No dummy, the score at the end of regulation play had run out with LSU having scored more points. It wasn't up to your interpretation Retard!

Well consider the following:

LSU and Alabama can't BOTH be in the SECCG. But they played each other yesterday. Trump was there. You reckon Trump will attend the PAC 12 Championship game?

:wtf:
:pound::pound::pound:Get fucked butt wipe!!! :-)

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had read my comment #1068 you would have seen that Oregon and Utah will be in a conference championship game. Will Bama be in the SEC championship game?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had read my comment #1068 you would have seen that Oregon and Utah will be in a conference championship game. Will Bama be in the SEC championship game?

Remind me again who any Pac-12 team has beaten out of conference....If the Mountain West champ is not being considered with 1-loss then the Pac-12 champ probably shouldn't be either.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama plays at Auburn sane team that beat Oregon. If they win out I have them ahead of Oregon. Not impressed with Utah that was a bad loss to a bad USC team. We aren’t talking about a close loss to a top ranked team.

Conference champions have been bypassed multiple times now. Unless they expand the play offs it is what it is....PAC has been downplayed all year irony is the ACC has been the weakest conference. Better question is why should a 1 loss Bama or one of the other potential 1 loss teams not get in over Clemson. Who’s schedule is UCF paper thin?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama plays at Auburn sane team that beat Oregon. If they win out I have them ahead of Oregon. Not impressed with Utah that was a bad loss to a bad USC team. We aren’t talking about a close loss to a top ranked team.

Conference champions have been bypassed multiple times now. Unless they expand the play offs it is what it is....PAC has been downplayed all year irony is the ACC has been the weakest conference. Better question is why should a 1 loss Bama or one of the other potential 1 loss teams not get in over Clemson. Who’s schedule is UCF paper thin?
Okay fair enough. Myself I put quite a bit of stock on a conference championship game. By the way Bama's schedule was "paper thin" until they lost at home this past weekend. Pretty hard to ignore Clemson this year if they go undefeated.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me again who any Pac-12 team has beaten out of conference....If the Mountain West champ is not being considered with 1-loss then the Pac-12 champ probably shouldn't be either.
Has Utah lost a game OOC this year? Who has Bama beaten OOC this season? Is Bama going to be playing in the SEC CG? Let's be honest with ourselves, Oregon or Utah is not going to be in the playoffs.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just skull fucked bandwagon's daughter shhhh....oh shit, y'all up?