• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU vs. Bama Clash of the Titans

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why punish a team for playing highly ranked teams. Whether it be OOC or in conference. And reward teams for playing no one? To say an “undefeated” Clemson is in. Would be equal to saying UCF’s “undefeated” teams the past two seasons should have been in.

The scale goes much further than win/loss as well as conference championships. The ACC is a wreck add two lower tier SEC teams, your Woffords.... And you have Clemson playing a watered down schedule. Too many other more deserving teams playing quality games this year. To give Clemson a free ride imo.
What ranked team has Bama played so far this year, except LSU? And Bama lost that game at home.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ranked team has Bama played so far this year, except LSU? And Bama lost that game at home.

Bama has beaten the same ranked teams that Oregon, Utah and Clemson have beaten. Now Oklahoma does have a win over a ranked Texas team...but if you can tell me why Texas is ranked I'm all ears.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has beaten the same ranked teams that Oregon, Utah and Clemson have beaten. Now Oklahoma does have a win over a ranked Texas team...but if you can tell me why Texas is ranked I'm all ears.
I can't tell you why Texas is ranked, but Bama hasn't beaten anyone this season and they are ranked ahead of Oregon, Utah and Clemson as of today.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take that back, I just seen the new poll where Clemson is #3 while Minny is #4.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell you why Texas is ranked, but Bama hasn't beaten anyone this season and they are ranked ahead of Oregon, Utah and Clemson as of today.

Who is it that you think is so great that Oregon, Utah and Clemson have beaten?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on who they are playing.

I would say this year that Bama and LSU have good defenses.

Not great by any means.

When your wife asks you how was dinner and you say, "It was good, honey"...does that make her feel special or a slap to the face?

"It is so easy to be average. It takes a little something to be special. Why be around average?" - Urbs

:finebaum:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is it that you think is so great that Oregon, Utah and Clemson have beaten?
Nobody, but neither has Bama so far this season. Oregon and Utah will have to play for the PAC-12 championship. Bama wouldn't be playing for a conference championship.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody, but neither has Bama so far this season. Oregon and Utah will have to play for the PAC-12 championship. Bama wouldn't be playing for a conference championship.

So, two shitty teams that haven't beat anybody, beat each other and that makes them good....

I think I'll wait 3 weeks before I anoint either as a CCG participant.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, two shitty teams that haven't beat anybody, beat each other and that makes them good....

I think I'll wait 3 weeks before I anoint either as a CCG participant.
What makes you think Bama isn't a "shitty team" this season? Who the hell have they beaten so far this season?