• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU paid Shaq

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, oh you really cut me deep there.

Shaq is a well-documented racist, he's insanely full of himself, and did you happen to miss that time when he mocked a disabled person on social media? Take a look: Shaquille O'Neal accused of bullying DISABLED fan

If you think I'm a walking pile of shit, then I guess that's on you. We're all entitled to our opinions. However, you're insanely ignorant about Shaq. You see what you want to see without actually getting to know how he really is. But please, go on sucking his dick. You're not impressing anyone by going after me.

Please re-read the last two words of my post.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every school who's trying to compete at a national level likely pays their athletes under the table in some way. People who don't believe so are just ignorant.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have not the foggiest idea what you speak of. Shaq is universally loved because he's about the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. People who know him say he's the most genuine, selfless, generous person they know. He's the perfect model for how big, dumb athletes should conduct themselves.

You? You're the walking pile of shit. Fuck you.

:dhd:

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No athlete has ever gotten more of a free pass for being an enormous pile of shit than Shaq. He is beloved by so many but in reality is a 7 foot+ tall pile of walking shit. I wish nothing but the worst for him, and I hope the IRS rips him a new one.
Why don't you really tell us what you think of Shaq. Do you know Shaq personally?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No athlete has ever gotten more of a free pass for being an enormous pile of shit than Shaq. He is beloved by so many but in reality is a 7 foot+ tall pile of walking shit. I wish nothing but the worst for him, and I hope the IRS rips him a new one.
Did he piss in your cornflakes? Or fuck your mom?

Damn bro.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you really tell us what you think of Shaq. Do you know Shaq personally?

Did he piss in your cornflakes? Or fuck your mom?

Damn bro.
It's just based off of what I've actually seen from him. I'm not saying he's never done a nice or charitable thing in his life; I know he has. However, he's made racist remarks on several occasions about white people and Chinese people, and then there's the whole "mocking a disabled person" on Twitter. Now there's this story. After seeing the public backlash for people like Donald Sterling and Riley Cooper, it blows my mind that nobody cares that Shaq has made equally offensive statements but he gets a free pass. That was my point.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Shaq offends me on the icy hot commercials too. No chance just a dab of that heals his back pain. That guy is huge.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have not the foggiest idea what you speak of. Shaq is universally loved because he's about the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. People who know him say he's the most genuine, selfless, generous person they know. He's the perfect model for how big, dumb athletes should conduct themselves.

You? You're the walking pile of shit. Fuck you.

200_s.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just based off of what I've actually seen from him. I'm not saying he's never done a nice or charitable thing in his life; I know he has. However, he's made racist remarks on several occasions about white people and Chinese people, and then there's the whole "mocking a disabled person" on Twitter. Now there's this story. After seeing the public backlash for people like Donald Sterling and Riley Cooper, it blows my mind that nobody cares that Shaq has made equally offensive statements but he gets a free pass. That was my point.

You're ignorant. No sense even trying to reason with you. You hate the man. You call HIM racist. :L

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're ignorant. No sense even trying to reason with you. You hate the man. You call HIM racist. :L
Alright, let's make this simpler - if you had a poster come onto the boards, throwing around racial slurs and openly mocking a disabled person, you'd ban him as fast as you could.

Well, that description fits Shaq. I'm not making this up, I've provided links to support what I'm saying. Yet, you're lauding him as a hero...

:scratch:

Also, how cute that you infer that I'm a racist because I criticize a black man for horrible things he's done. Good god.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do you even care if someone doesn't like shaq?? Is he your best friend? This makes zero sense. You can overlook shaqs comment aimed at ming and chalk that up to shaq being a pee-brain. But to mock a guy with ectodermal dysplasia can't be overlooked. Any normal person would look at shaq's actions and wonder what the fuck is wrong with him. But he wasn't even alone.. that little asshole trey burke joined in as well.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you even care if someone doesn't like shaq?? Is he your best friend? This makes zero sense. You can overlook shaqs comment aimed at ming and chalk that up to shaq being a pee-brain. But to mock a guy with ectodermal dysplasia can't be overlooked. Any normal person would look at shaq's actions and wonder what the fuck is wrong with him. But he wasn't even alone.. that little asshole trey burke joined in as well.
Anyone with half a conscience can see that Shaq is a POS. Evidently in HD's world, though, that makes you a racist.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every school who's trying to compete at a national level likely pays their athletes under the table in some way. People who don't believe so are just ignorant.

Do you really think most schools pay their players? Is that based on first hand knowledge, or is that just an assumption?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with half a conscience can see that Shaq is a POS. Evidently in HD's world, though, that makes you a racist.

Yeah, no kidding.. I don't even get why he cares. It's like he's personally offended that you don't like the guy.