• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lotsa Jelly in the PAC these days

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Please stop with this lame bs mamba. You consistently make us duck fans look idiots

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think the rest of the PAC has abandon hope on ever consistently beating Oregon or finishing ahead of the Ducks if you were to base this judgement on reading PAC posters comments.

OSU is a given... Extremely Jelly.

Washington. Their fans post more RE: Duck haterade than their actual team. So jelly of the states of the two programs. They fap regularly over even the thought of having an uncle Phil. Now they rip off Autzen's sideline seating structure. If you cant beat em join em.

USC. Their jelly is an embarrassment. They are USC. But Oregon is so far in their heads after cheating in a game and still losing. Record numbers vs SC @ the mausoleum. I just hope they dont choke as bad as last year. WOld love to kick their ass in Autzenin the PAC CG.

Zona/ASU Seems every time the Ducks play either of these teams the media is all over their shit and will call for the upset. But Oregon will win, most of the time going away. And this more times thean not sends these teams into a rest of the season slump. THat happens often with Oregon. They man handle a team and they get screwed up in the head and just dont recover.

more jelly to follow... I am sure...

:laugh3::laugh3: USC jealous of Oregon!!:laugh3::laugh3:

ahmadinejad.jpg