• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lotsa Jelly in the PAC these days

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think the rest of the PAC has abandon hope on ever consistently beating Oregon or finishing ahead of the Ducks if you were to base this judgement on reading PAC posters comments.

OSU is a given... Extremely Jelly.

Washington. Their fans post more RE: Duck haterade than their actual team. So jelly of the states of the two programs. They fap regularly over even the thought of having an uncle Phil. Now they rip off Autzen's sideline seating structure. If you cant beat em join em.

USC. Their jelly is an embarrassment. They are USC. But Oregon is so far in their heads after cheating in a game and still losing. Record numbers vs SC @ the mausoleum. I just hope they dont choke as bad as last year. WOld love to kick their ass in Autzenin the PAC CG.

Zona/ASU Seems every time the Ducks play either of these teams the media is all over their shit and will call for the upset. But Oregon will win, most of the time going away. And this more times thean not sends these teams into a rest of the season slump. THat happens often with Oregon. They man handle a team and they get screwed up in the head and just dont recover.

more jelly to follow... I am sure...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think the rest of the PAC has abandon hope on ever consistently beating Oregon or finishing ahead of the Ducks if you were to base this judgement on reading PAC posters comments.

Washington. Their fans post more RE: Duck haterade than their actual team. So jelly of the states of the two programs. They fap regularly over even the thought of having an uncle Phil. Now they rip off Autzen's sideline seating structure. If you cant beat em join em.

USC. Their jelly is an embarrassment. They are USC. But Oregon is so far in their heads after cheating in a game and still losing. Record numbers vs SC @ the mausoleum. I just hope they dont choke as bad as last year. WOld love to kick their ass in Autzenin the PAC CG.

Zona/ASU Seems every time the Ducks play either of these teams the media is all over their shit and will call for the upset. But Oregon will win, most of the time going away. And this more times thean not sends these teams into a rest of the season slump. THat happens often with Oregon. They man handle a team and they get screwed up in the head and just dont recover.

more jelly to follow... I am sure...

You would think a team would have won a title or more than one Rose Bowl in the last hundred years to talk so much smack. You're the Phoenix Suns( the Dantoni years) of college football. Lots of talking but really nothing to show for it.
Congrats on that. Oh and last time I checked even Washington has a NC so I don;t see how you have the never to constanly put them down.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think a team would have won a title or more than one Rose Bowl in the last hundred years to talk so much smack. You're the Phoenix Suns( the Dantoni years) of college football. Lots of talking but really nothing to show for it.
Congrats on that. Oh and last time I checked even Washington has a NC so I don;t see how you have the never to constanly put them down.

and another jelly fan that decides to show up on the Ducks page to whine..

Get the Fuck out

Troj jerk off board is over there ----------------------------------------->

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

College football is a what have you done lately kind of sport. this is why a coach with a national championship a few years ago will get fired after a losing season. So UW has 1/2 a championship a couple decades ago, that doesnt make them good now.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football is a what have you done lately kind of sport. this is why a coach with a national championship a few years ago will get fired after a losing season. So UW has 1/2 a championship a couple decades ago, that doesnt make them good now.

It doesn't make them good now but thats 1/2 a championship more than Oregon has.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed this socialjim guy has made 28 posts. Nearly all made on the Duck board and ND board. If you see him in here stirring shit, pm me.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS quacker apparantly doesn't remember the Civil too well...I give to the fact that over the last 10 years his Quacks have won most not all, but before the last ten games this rivalry has been pretty much a home/home series where the home team comes out the winnah, facts bear that out.

"extreme jelly" amounts to what this OP "thinks in his brain" and excludes the facts over time. I'm a patient man who realizes that over time this series is a 50/50 prop bet at best. I like those odds.

Enjoy your "UO smelly jelly samich" while ya still have the teeth to chew on it....MY TIME is near, starting this year @ your house...ya cried when Standford did it, wait till your worst nightmare happens THIS year...Beavs win, go undefeated and head to a natty shot and a WINNAH< WINNAH<CHICKON DINNAH date wif BAMA...sumptin the Ducks never could do...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the gay dating scene going Wallace?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba...Your mom just called me and asked me where you were, I told her you were playing games with the other little boys on the xbox forum. She said ya never call her, must have your phone off. Be a "bigboy", go home from your buddies house and take care of normal biz would ya.

Has the gay dating scene going?

What kind of a dumbass Q is that you moron.

NICE troll bait thread you created in your own mind here...GL2U with that one.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba...Your mom just called me and asked me where you were, I told her you were playing games with the other little boys on the xbox forum. She said ya never call her, must have your phone off. Be a "bigboy", go home from your buddies house and take care of normal biz would ya.

Has the gay dating scene going?

What kind of a dumbass Q is that you moron.

NICE troll bait thread you created in your own mind here...GL2U with that one.

its on the Ducks team page dipshit. feel free to get the fuck off.

and the question is in regards to ur search history bringing up fag dating services

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba you have the power to keep these annoying little jelly fishes off our board. I don't understand why they are coming onto the DUCK board to stir shit, this is the DUCK board, we can post Duck praising all day and night to our content. If you want to stir shit with Oregon post it on the CFB board.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba you have the power to keep these annoying little jelly fishes off our board. I don't understand why they are coming onto the DUCK board to stir shit, this is the DUCK board, we can post Duck praising all day and night to our content. If you want to stir shit with Oregon post it on the CFB board.

Says the guy who has 5 threads on the USC board!!

Pot meet kettle!! :becky:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who has 5 threads on the USC board!!

Pot meet kettle!! :becky:

you weren't here and know the whole story. That was something Clarkson and I had going. He is a former poster who was a USC fan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you weren't here and know the whole story. That was something Clarkson and I had going. He is a former poster who was a USC fan.

I gotta say!! With some of your threads that I've seen, I wish I was here!! It appears that I've missed a lot!! Yours are some of the most entertaining I've ever seen and I'm not being sarcastic!! After Mamba, you're probably my favorite Duck poster!!:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS quacker apparantly doesn't remember the Civil too well...I give to the fact that over the last 10 years his Quacks have won most not all, but before the last ten games this rivalry has been pretty much a home/home series where the home team comes out the winnah, facts bear that out.

"extreme jelly" amounts to what this OP "thinks in his brain" and excludes the facts over time. I'm a patient man who realizes that over time this series is a 50/50 prop bet at best. I like those odds.

Enjoy your "UO smelly jelly samich" while ya still have the teeth to chew on it....MY TIME is near, starting this year @ your house...ya cried when Standford did it, wait till your worst nightmare happens THIS year...Beavs win, go undefeated and head to a natty shot and a WINNAH< WINNAH<CHICKON DINNAH date wif BAMA...sumptin the Ducks never could do...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....

An actual Beaver fan? How is that working out for you lately?

You are so far away from reality dude. Here, let me bring you back down. Your program is in RUINS. Your coach's "work-hard, feel-good, bring your lunch pail, and eat at in-and-out burger" style is over-hyped and played out. You spent millions upgrading your stadium from middle school size to high school size and you STILL cant sell out games. You lost to a Div 2 team, and you havent been close to beating Oregon in a LONG time. I was at your house 2 years ago when we stomped your lowly Barkrats on our way to the BCS Title game, and we ran on your field, celebrated and set it on fire, literally. What kind of respectable program allows that to happen?

Oh yeah, and do you also remember 26 straight losing seasons? I do.....

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The REAL Oregon vs OSU history

Just in case you need FACTS.

Since 1976, Oregon is 27 and 9 vs Oregon State. With one tie (the 0 to 0 "Toilet Bowl" game)

Overall Oregon is 60 and 46 vs OSU.

I would hardly call that a relavant rivalry, especially since I was born.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome amigo. I see you have ran into the resident Beaver MrWallace. He is on the naughty list right now. If you want to see the funniest thread ever, go here and start at post one...

LMFAO!

Well, he is banned for other shanningans til the season starts anyways.

Check this out.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ussion/106727-hey-SportsHoopla-what-fuck.html

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I suggest read as far into that thread as you can. the Bama guise made me laugh so hard my sides hurt....