• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: In Season Tournament

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else love this concept? I think it's amazing... I watched the opening round and you can definitely feel a different energy in the games so far... This is a homerun for the NBA imo... Gets fans like myself excited about the NBA early on along w/ the superstars more apt to playing in the tournament or they don't get paid... I understand it's just chump change for some of the stars but the competitive nature of players should make this concept a homerun... Kind of cool with the home team able to customize the color scheme for their courts during these games...

1699134648556.png

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with them trying it. I'd be watching the games anyway, so it doesn't add much for me...but I figured the purpose is to peel a few eyeballs away from football. If it does that, then it's good for the league.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with them trying it. I'd be watching the games anyway, so it doesn't add much for me...but I figured the purpose is to peel a few eyeballs away from football. If it does that, then it's good for the league.
I haven't been that interested in the NBA for a few years... Pretty much since Lebron went into politics... He was the main reason I followed the NBA post Sonics relocation... At least there is some new blood that I can get behind in the NBA... Holmgren, Wamby,... The in season tournament is what forced me to check in last night with the opening night of the tournament...