• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lot of Harbaugh to the Rams rumors

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though. I would fully endorse Hugh Jackman. I'm sure the Wolverines are a couple of steps up from the Browns.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never believed for a second Harbaugh would last in the college ranks. He seems hellbent on getting into the NFL. Michigan was always a stepping stone job for him.

Moose. You may want to stick with the AL Central thread. He was in the NFL before coming to UM. He had NFL teams wanting bring him in if he left SF (both Oakland and Indy), he signed on to coach at UM without even giving those teams a chance to talk to him.

I have no doubt at some point he goes back to the NFL and I don't blame him one bit. It is the pinnacle of the coaching profession. I don't think he is going anywhere though for a while.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please please please, let this overrated spotlight coach go to the NFL.

Maybe once he leaves a 2 loss Michigan team can GTFO of the top 5.

Don't hold your breath.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was in the NFL before coming to UM
Why yes, I remember that very, very well.

He had NFL teams wanting bring him in if he left SF (both Oakland and Indy)
Also the Browns

he signed on to coach at UM without even giving those teams a chance to talk to him.
Just means he's waiting for a job he likes

I have no doubt at some point he goes back to the NFL and I don't blame him one bit. It is the pinnacle of the coaching profession. I don't think he is going anywhere though for a while.
Maybe, maybe not. I wouldn't count on Harbaugh being around all that long, however. The NFL rumors are going to follow him every year. I don't think this is particularly analagous to Saban.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moose. You may want to stick with the AL Central thread. He was in the NFL before coming to UM. He had NFL teams wanting bring him in if he left SF (both Oakland and Indy), he signed on to coach at UM without even giving those teams a chance to talk to him.

If Del Rio gets fired in 2 years, I would accept Harbaugh there.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say that the Rams are in a better position than Oakland and Miami were in two years ago. But Harbaugh is not going anywhere. He is just using all of this in order to get another raise from the university.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that the Rams are in a better position than Oakland and Miami were in two years ago. But Harbaugh is not going anywhere. He is just using all of this in order to get another raise from the university.
Dontoni to USCe in two years when Muschamp is gone.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense, most the gumps on here don't. :dhd:
The only reason I root for Bama over awwbun is because I'm pretty sure UA is actually in Alabama whereas awwbun is in western Georgia or some shit.

STATE PRIDE!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy H leaving Michigan? Where he played QB, has a top 10 program, and is making what.. $6 million/yr?

This is just bs rumors. Love to see it happnin but it ain't happnin..

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who has never held JDR in high esteem, this seems like the juiciest one. If it opens up, hard to see Harbaugh passing.
I would accept it. You could get another top coach to come to Michigan by then. Someone should be proven by then.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is humorous, you say one unflattering thing about Saban and 3 tide fanboys run to the rescue. LOL

Could have swore I was already here, but whatever makes you feel better.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dontoni to USCe in two years when Muschamp is gone.
So he turns down Texas a few years ago, a much more prestigious and higher paying job that is much easier to recruit and instead goes to a bottom tier SEC school that is second fiddle in the state and a severe pay cut? That makes no sense. He only has a couple more years before he retires and would have been better served going to Austin than his Alma mater.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy H leaving Michigan? Where he played QB, has a top 10 program, and is making what.. $6 million/yr?

This is just bs rumors. Love to see it happnin but it ain't happnin..
Would you become a Rams fan again?