• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm perfectly aware of all the injuries we've sustained, but given our playoff aspirations I believe this is easily the most embarrassing performance I've seen from this franchise. This half is what you'd expect from the Cleveland Browns. Not from an 8-6 team with a MVP candidate in at QB.
You can't talk to those people man. You just can't. Every single loss the team has EVER had, going back to '77 is because of Bevell. He's been haunting them for a generation. Every bad game by Russ... Bevell. He alone could/should call better plays and that's all there is to it. Can't run the ball? All Bevell. Not doing a good enough job calling better running plays.

It's the same tired stupid arguments week after week.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The run is over now. Time to flush old expensive players and restock. Seahawks have RW, every other player is replaceable. However unloading these expensive players might take a couple of years.

-Bennett isn't the force he used to be.
-Avril may never play football again.
-Chancellor may never play football again.
-Sherman is recovering from a really tough injury. He was never a great athlete before and the limited athleticism he had will be likely diminished due to the injury.

That's 4/11 of our most important players on defense.

Build around Wilson and Wagner. Shed the dead weight, get some draft picks and start over.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punt the fucking ball out of bounds for fucks sake. You can't stop this guy so quit being stupid.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I was just thinking this.

You only risk getting him hurt.

Nothing to win keeping him in.

If the Seahawks want to make the playoffs they need to win at Dallas then at home against the Cardinals. It's doable. Not doable if Wilson gets hurt.

As much as I'd like to think this game isn't over, it's over.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 3 and out...need to cut Wilson,Graham,Baldwin etc.... Calls being called are perfect, they are just not executing them!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to think of something positive. A. Donald is in a contract year, let’s hope he leaves the Rams or cost so much that his contract is a burden. :noidea: That’s all I got.

Actually at the end of 2018 contract

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Bennett isn't the force he used to be.
-Avril may never play football again.
-Chancellor may never play football again.
-Sherman is recovering from a really tough injury. He was never a great athlete before and the limited athleticism he had will be likely diminished due to the injury.

That's 4/11 of our most important players on defense.

Build around Wilson and Wagner. Shed the dead weight, get some draft picks and start over.
You named the two players I think the Seahawks should keep. Totally agree with your post.:thumb:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams play us tough - no surprise. Seahawks are hurt. But, there was no indication that the game was going to turn out like this. Whatever the reason - this team has been overmatched and completely unprepared for this game.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, this is the most points given up by the defense in the Russell Wilson era. The offense needs to wake up if they don't want to be the first to be shut out as well.