• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like LA is a go...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young football players working on their careers after football. I don't know if this was done before or after the superbowl shuffle by the Bears, but the genre back then was team vids and of course the LA Rams had to do one of their own.

Yes it was right around that same time as The Superbowl Shuffle. Probably right after with everyone trying to capitalize thinking they'll have the next Superbowl Shuffle. It is hilarious though, no? The dance moves, the lyrics, makes me laugh so hard...

I think every team should have to do this every season, then we could use the internet and texting to judge the best/worst. Hey NFL, are you listening out there????? Forget winning and losing games, we want to see singing and dancing :D j/k (or am I? lol)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this emphasis in the NFL on concussions and many younger players retiring early because of it, you may get your wish LTRF.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree Stan!

Last edited by a moderator:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks ok. Nothing groundbreaking. I think as of right now stan has to listen to what they have to say. STL wants another team to move there and they are showing the NFL they are ready to do so with or without the Rams. Who knows tho. We'll know more next year

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks ok. Nothing groundbreaking. I think as of right now stan has to listen to what they have to say. STL wants another team to move there and they are showing the NFL they are ready to do so with or without the Rams. Who knows tho. We'll know more next year

STL is showing the NFL that Stan shouldn't be allowed to move when we have a solid stadium plan in place. its against NFL Rules to do so. Not to mention Oakland & San Diego are playing in 50 year old crappy stadiums and should be a bigger priority to get new stadiums before Stan's Rams who were playing in a perfectly fine 25 year old stadium. If the Raiders & Chargers build and share a stadium the NFL will have what they want two teams in LA. Stan will be odd man out. This will come to a head pretty quick we will know something way before a year I think.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're actually incorrect. They were supposed to submit plan designs a long time ago. Which is why stan moved on and starting tinkering with Inglewood. The NFL knows this which is why the NFL hasn't said no to anything yet. STL came thru a little late in the process for that to take place. I know you're in STL and you want the rams to stay and i don't blame you. But the Rams waited for years for this and when Stan showed he wasn't gonna sit back and let the city do what they did to SD and Oakland.
Remember when the Rams went to the CVC and they rejected their 700 million renovation? Yeah that happened and thats all stan needs as fire power when they ask.

In reality this could of been a leverage play from Stan all along. Who knows??? But it seems like he's taken the extra mile to make it seem legit. Lets just see what happens.

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really pay proper attention or appreciate things as I should have a couple of decades back, but the thought of the Rams in a brand new, state-of-the-art stadium made me cry a little. I don't care if its in St. Louis, L.A., or Timbuktu. One thing I did learn in '95 was that I'm a fan of the team more than I am a fan of the city they play in.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.......what happens when the Mississippi floods....

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.......what happens when the Mississippi floods....

It would be built 3 feet above the 93 flood level which was a once every 500 year flood. So it should be ok.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're actually incorrect. They were supposed to submit plan designs a long time ago. Which is why stan moved on and starting tinkering with Inglewood. The NFL knows this which is why the NFL hasn't said no to anything yet. STL came thru a little late in the process for that to take place. I know you're in STL and you want the rams to stay and i don't blame you. But the Rams waited for years for this and when Stan showed he wasn't gonna sit back and let the city do what they did to SD and Oakland.
Remember when the Rams went to the CVC and they rejected their 700 million renovation? Yeah that happened and thats all stan needs as fire power when they ask.

In reality this could of been a leverage play from Stan all along. Who knows??? But it seems like he's taken the extra mile to make it seem legit. Lets just see what happens.

Still doesn't make what Stan is doing right though. So the city was suppose to come up with a new stadium plan when the stadium they are in Isnt even paid off. And why would the city want to just lay down and bow to Stan when the lease was still good. Leverage works both ways. No other city has built 2 NFL stadiums in 25 years it's kinda is a joke. He wants to go to LA to fill his pockets with more money. We have watched a product they have put on the field for over 10 years now and supported it. And this is how he wants to thank us by leaving town. Thank you Dave Peacock for making it hard for him and coming up with the stadium plan.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Cougar. I get your passion and all but I edited three posts to let you know how to word your posts when you are pissed and are outside the negativity thread. I hope this helps. Next time, take all of it to the negativity thread and vent just like you did here and you won't hear a peep from me.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Cougar. I get your passion and all but I edited two posts to let you know how to word your posts when you are pissed and are outside the negativity thread. I hope this helps. Next time, take all of it to the negativity thread and vent just like you did here and you won't hear a peep from me.

No prob my bad.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...versus what happens when California falls into the sea? Inglewood is 110 ft above sea level, while St Louis is 460.

Watch 2012 one too many times shopson?

2012movie.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the only reference, lol. San Andreas will have it's day eventually. The movie will come first though...

Do any of you think Stan only hears the specific message in this vid and applies it to St. Louis ?

It actually says...

"I can not emphasis this enough, you need to get out, I mean now. If you can't God be with you!"
:lol:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like the NFL has made their choice on who is moving...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, jacobarch I saw Goodell is keeping all of that info close to the vest but he knows right now who is going to be moving in 2016.