• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Jamal Adams

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, now there is talk that Cleveland will grab him with #1. Who knows how this plays out.
Not at 1. Garret at 1. I see them trading up to try and snag him early in the first. But he will be gone to us or SF by then. Maybe Clv will trade up to pick 2 with SF, then ya I see it.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson scares the hell out of me, great college player but he will bust in the pro's. Reading defenses and accuracy is paramount and Watson is bad at both.
Reading defenses is a huge strength of his. He's probably the best in this draft at it. His accuracy isn't that bad either.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Trubisky over Watson all day every day. Stay far far away from Watson, he will be 100% BUST.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Trubisky over Watson all day every day. Stay far far away from Watson, he will be 100% BUST.
Trubisky is a sure bust in my book. Watson has a chance in the right system with time to acclimate. Trubisky is a dime a dozen prospect in a weak class.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson scares the hell out of me, great college player but he will bust in the pro's. Reading defenses and accuracy is paramount and Watson is bad at both.

He also threw like what? 17 INTs last season in the friggin' ACC, or even the last two or something.

I honestly don't see anything to like about him as a high pick. He's a huge project, and even then...

He's also the kind of guy who will have early success because he can run, but will quickly plateau. Ala... RGIII

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading defenses is a huge strength of his. He's probably the best in this draft at it. His accuracy isn't that bad either.

Get over this Watson boner. He doesn't really do anything great, at all.

Accuracy and reading defense's is great, yet he threw 30 INT's the past two seasons in the ACC... :scratch:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should be looking at the ACC cornerbacks.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get over this Watson boner. He doesn't really do anything great, at all.

Accuracy and reading defense's is great, yet he threw 30 INT's the past two seasons in the ACC... :scratch:
I'm not saying he's Peyton manning, but i remember reading an article where team scouts were allowed to pick the brains of each QB in the class room and the only QB that really stood out as to reading what defenses will do was Watson. That's actually when I changed my mind on him. He's a smart dude and he can read defenses.

However, I'm trying to describe this to someone who said Trubisky has better intangibles than someone who led his team to 2 National title games and put up 40+ points on the best college defense by far.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying he's Peyton manning, but i remember reading an article where team scouts were allowed to pick the brains of each QB in the class room and the only QB that really stood out as to reading what defenses will do was Watson. That's actually when I changed my mind on him. He's a smart dude and he can read defenses.

However, I'm trying to describe this to someone who said Trubisky has better intangibles than someone who led his team to 2 National title games and put up 40+ points on the best college defense by far.
Smart in a room is not the same as smart on the field in real time. I seen the guy play many games and he only see's half the field IMO. Hey it's all guess work but I don't feel good about him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a few mocks that have Watson dropping pretty far, including one with Chicago taking him at 36. One had him falling into the 3rd.

I've seen plenty others that have him going in the 1st tho.

I'm starting to think the Bears are going to take Lattimore. It would make sense. It's arguably our most "average" position. With the FA acquisition of Demps, I could easily see them going for the only CB in the draft worthy to be in the top 10 of the draft.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, now I want Watson. Thanks asshole. Na just kidding about wanting Watson.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to think CB at 3 overall, but it's been a pretty neglected position for a while now.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart in a room is not the same as smart on the field in real time. I seen the guy play many games and he only see's half the field IMO. Hey it's all guess work but I don't feel good about him.
I don't feel good about any QB in this draft. I think he's the best opportunity we will get to develop a superstar QB. We won't have a shot at any of the headliners next year that everyone is so keen to waiting for.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel good about any QB in this draft. I think he's the best opportunity we will get to develop a superstar QB. We won't have a shot at any of the headliners next year that everyone is so keen to waiting for.
I watched a little of the Gruden QB camp with Trubisky. Got to the point of Gruden showing him the mistakes against Stanford, asking Trubisky each time what look it was and each answer was Predator. I think it would have been nice to ask a different question between the 5 or 6 answers that were predator. But he throws a nice ball and is pretty good at leading receivers. Gruden ended saying he just needs someone to work with him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a few mocks that have Watson dropping pretty far, including one with Chicago taking him at 36. One had him falling into the 3rd.

I've seen plenty others that have him going in the 1st tho.

I'm starting to think the Bears are going to take Lattimore. It would make sense. It's arguably our most "average" position. With the FA acquisition of Demps, I could easily see them going for the only CB in the draft worthy to be in the top 10 of the draft.

I just think the Mocks consider none of these QB's are day one starters, which is probably how it should be anyway, Everyone needs work. Its not the question of are they worth a top 3 now, its more of the question of in a year or two when they are ready, would you give up a first round pick to get them.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the score on the other day and I believe it was Trubisky that when asked didn't know what a hard count meant? actually if it was any of the top 5 q prospects wouldn't that speak to how raw this class really is. Doesn't this team have enough holes to grab the best player available with #3 regardless of position? If the bears couldn't do anything with a very talented qb who had a year under Shanahan what would they do with one of these pups? Unless there is a Peyton Manning in the draft the bears should stay away, any draft, any trade, any day.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the score on the other day and I believe it was Trubisky that when asked didn't know what a hard count meant? actually if it was any of the top 5 q prospects wouldn't that speak to how raw this class really is. Doesn't this team have enough holes to grab the best player available with #3 regardless of position? If the bears couldn't do anything with a very talented qb who had a year under Shanahan what would they do with one of these pups? Unless there is a Peyton Manning in the draft the bears should stay away, any draft, any trade, any day.

well, because Drew Brees was the first pick in the second round, we all know Russell Wilson was the third round find and Tom Brady was the sixth round guy.

I think the bears have constantly tried to find their 6th round Brady and might just think that choosing one early would be a different approach.

Pretty good article

The ‘somewhat curious’ case of the Patriots drafting Tom Brady