• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like it's gonna be Geno....

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Darrelle Revis is licking his chops and can't wait for week 1 against us at Metlife.

Gonna be interesting to say the least.

Btw: I can't wait either......bring on those Bucs.

LET'S GO JETS !!!!!

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GENNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

look as good as simms looked, we were not going anywhere with him........i don't know how i feel about throwing geno right out there but i dont know what other choice there was...

Then new england just 4 days later......

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jet sign Brady Quinn! He looked good in pre-season for Seattle and I'm surprised they let him go. No comments yet on the boards about it.:noidea:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
small board, only a few of us "chat"

the quinn singing makes me believe sanchez is hurt bad, why else would they sign him? They have Geno, who good or bad is going to be on the time as a rookie........Simms looks pretty damn good in the preseason to justify a #3 position and you'd think sanchez would be either the 1 or 2...........so signing Quinn tells me sanchez could potentially be out for a long time..........I wouldn't be surprised if you hear he is on IR at somepoint

My actual guess is a broken collar bone.....only thing that's keeping me from "confirming" that is, i would have though something would've been leaked by now.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Quinn signing was just an insurance move to cover them just in case Greg McElroy didn't clear waivers (which he did)..and has now been placed on the injured reverse list....so I'm not sure how long Quinn stays w/ us.....probably until Mc gets activated and cleared to play....or when Sanchez returns.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

i also would not doubt if sanchez has seen his last day in a jets uni on game day

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

I also would not doubt if sanchez has seen his last day in a jets uni on game day

They aren't going to eat that contract.....Sanchez is a competitor, he'll be back in a few weeks if not sooner....w/ a chip on his shoulder.

But next year is a different story.